Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male π”‡π”žπ”―𝔨 - π”‡π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° - π”‡π”’π”žπ”‘π”©π”Ά {NSFW}

Pretty.Poison

Soak me in your moonshine, and fuck me on fire.

I-m-in-your-veins-like-20240621-030952-0000.png

20240621-042854-0000-2.png

||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•• β„™π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿ β€’ ℙ𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•‹π•–π•Ÿπ•€π•– β€’ 𝔽𝕩𝕄 π•†π•Ÿπ•π•ͺ||
||𝕄𝕦𝕝π•₯π•šπ•‘π•’π•£π•’ π•₯𝕠 ℕ𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒||
||π•†π•£π•šπ•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•Šπ•₯π• π•£π•šπ•–π•€ β€’ π•†π•£π•šπ•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀||
||π”»π•’π•£π•œ π•‹π•™π•–π•žπ•–π•€ β€’ ℙ𝕝𝕠π•₯ 𝔽𝕠𝕔𝕦𝕀𝕖𝕕||
20240621-042854-0000-2.png

She was made for the dark...
the magic;
midnight tea parties with wolves;
steamy fairytales;
full moons and that
Old Hollywood romance
with men who dressed gentle,
but loved rough.

f9303d826f1fb9c41c315b3b83af3f00.gif

||𝕄π•ͺ π•†π•—π•—π•–π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜||

• I am a female and play female characters.
  • I have no preference for what gender you are behind the screen as long as you play your character convincingly.
  • I prefer long-term, story-driven roleplays, with lots of world building and character development.
  • I match your energy & vibe OOC. If you're chatty, I'll be chatty. If you're not, I won't bother you.
  • I try to match post length, it depends on what I'm given & muse. I rarely write less than 300 words, and my posts are frequently 500+.
  • Just about anything else you could want to know is sprinkled through this thread. If not… just ask.
171901337813402079-1.gif

||𝕄π•ͺ π”»π•–π•€π•šπ•£π•–π•€||

• I want someone who is literate and detail-oriented. Please, have writing samples.
  • I want someone who can match my quality. I put a lot of time and effort into my posts, and I expect the same from my partners.
  • I want someone to create with me, so bring ideas and suggestions to the table.
  • I want someone who understands that RL comes first. I may be able to slap out multiple posts one day and none the next depending on how my day goes. I will never rush you, so don't rush me.
Limits-20240522-153054-0000.jpg

||𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕑𝕖𝕀 & π•‹π•™π•–π•žπ•–π•€||

Friends to Lovers
Enemies to Lovers
Arranged Marriage
Corruption - Blackmail
Alternate Universe
Monsters
Cults/Secret Societies
Sex Trafficking/Prostitution
Free Use - CNC - Dub-Con
Daddy Issues
Flawed/Damaged Characters
Trauma - Dark Psychology
Suspense - Intrigue - Mystery
Crime - Mafia - Bikers - Violence
Supernatural/Fantasy in modern setting
Norse & Greek Mythology
Werewolves - Witches - Fae
7 Deadly Sins
Toxic Relationships
Stalking - Obsession
Dominant, Dangerous, & Possessive Men
Cat & Mouse/Predator & Prey​
Limits-20240522-140051-0000.jpg

||β„™π•’π•šπ•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€||

Werewolf x Witch
Demon x Witch
Demon x Fae
Assassin x Thief
Assassin x Assassin
Killer x Investigator
Bounty Hunter x Target
Bodyguard x Client
Roommates
Neighbors
Co-workers
Estranged/Secret Family​
Limits-20240622-234952-0000.png

ad528027dff9b35e02bfdf86922fdad0.jpg

The Ties That Bind
After the (possibly suspicious) death of her father, MC returns home to help run the family business (what type of business is open to discussion). Her late father’s protege, who was basically running the day to day operations, and her instantly butt heads despite an underlying attraction. Eventually, a relationship starts to develop between them until a long buried family secret is revealed. It turns out that the man she’s sleeping with is actually her half brother. She tries to end things, knowing how wrong it is, but can't seem to stay away.

There are a lot of ways to add intrigue to this idea… was the father murdered? If so, by who? Did the brother know? Etc… My idea is for you to play as the half brother, but if you have some other idea, we could easily make him an antagonist. Please, feel free to offer up any ideas and suggestions!

Enemies to Lovers.

Two assassins/thieves/etc… working the same contract… playing their own version of cat and mouse while stepping on one another's toes.

This is pretty basic, but I’d love to flesh this out with someone and see it brought to life on the page!

He’s dangerous, deadly, and lives by his own code. He’s a ghost, a legend… the boogeyman… And for whatever reason his sights are set on her. He watches her from the shadows, haunting her, only leaving the slightest hints that he’s lurking around the edges of her life. Until he can no longer stay in the shadows…

They engage in a game of cat & mouse. Him hunting her, her trying to escape him, but no matter how she might try to… she can't help but be drawn to him. As scared as she is, she's also exhilarated by him… craves him.

A one night stand becomes more complicated when the two parties involved discover their lives are more tangled up than they previously believe.

This is really bare bones, but I would love to plot this out with someone.

Limits-20240522-134311-0000.jpg

||π•‚π•€β„•π•‚π•Š||

Most of my kinks are situational, and may change depending on the storyline

Some of my faves are:
Size Difference - Age Difference
Rough Sex - CNC - DubCon
Spanking - Choking - Hair Pulling
Biting/Marking
Breeding (Risk of pregnancy)
Vaginal - Oral - Anal
Dirty Talk - Degradation
Orgasm Control - Begging
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
(Semi) Public Play
Light to Moderate Bondage

**Anything not on here just ask

||π•ƒπ•€π•„π•€π•‹π•Š||

Toilet stuff
I prefer to keep death & gore
out of my sex scenes

Cheating/Adultery is not a hard limit, but it very much depends on the storyline. Don't be surprised if I decline plots focused on infidelity.

Limits-20240522-140820-0000.jpg

Limits-20240604-052353-0000.jpg

tumblr-36ebe02d737e441b669d4ae4dfc56d43-a3ee5b4d-500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom