Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

war - male character needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Planetoid
Plot

Genre: Modern Warfare kindish, can do sci-fi too
Needed: Male character
Pairing: m/m or f/m
Setting: Either a town or base (depending on genre) where skirmish fighting is happening between two opposing forces. Either side does not take prisoners. When the Captain of one force catches an opponent off guard and trains his weapon on him, and finds that his opponent quickly surrenders, can he find the heart to kill him? Of course he can! However maybe this time Captain grows a soft spot and gives the man a chance to live. An ultimatum; either die, or come as a prisoner to service his men.
My Preferences: Pay attention: If it is m/m, I want to play as the prisoner. If it is f/m, I want to play as the Captain who will be the female. Got it? Also, pm roleplay on this one please! I post more than one line too; more like two-three full paragraphs so please be able to do the same. I guess either reply to this thread or shoot me a pm if you are interested. Thanks!

I would be honored to Play out this rp with you. I can be the captain if you wish or your boytoy lol. but my character Abel is who i shall use for this, he is cocky, arrogant and very jock like. here is listed below, normally I use him for fantasy Rps but he can work for this really well.

http://lovely-prince.webs.com/princeabelstarfire.htm

Love said:
Plot

Genre: Modern Warfare kindish, can do sci-fi too
Needed: Male character
Pairing: m/m or f/m
Setting: Either a town or base (depending on genre) where skirmish fighting is happening between two opposing forces. Either side does not take prisoners. When the Captain of one force catches an opponent off guard and trains his weapon on him, and finds that his opponent quickly surrenders, can he find the heart to kill him? Of course he can! However maybe this time Captain grows a soft spot and gives the man a chance to live. An ultimatum; either die, or come as a prisoner to service his men.
My Preferences: Pay attention: If it is m/m, I want to play as the prisoner. If it is f/m, I want to play as the Captain who will be the female. Got it? Also, pm roleplay on this one please! I post more than one line too; more like two-three full paragraphs so please be able to do the same. I guess either reply to this thread or shoot me a pm if you are interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom