Mx M or F Absolutely Ingenious Thread Title

Justinian

Star
I don't use F List. I still have a lot of my old kinks and squicks/turn offs if you remember them but I'm going for a cuck/sph/cbt/ballbusting/homo erotic role playing at the moment.

I can post four to five sentences, maybe a little more than that per post, and am usually available to role play at least five days out of the weak, more than one post, at that. While I don't demand that you have the same availability I do, I hope that you can post at least once a day.

I'm semi ghost friendly, but please, IF you have to go, please tell me.

My characters can be tops, versatile and submissive bottoms and I'm fucking begging for dominant tops at the moment. If I do a role play where my character is a top I'm hoping for some extreme elements of humiliation of my character, maybe cuckolding mixed in.

I'm looking for futuristic/but still Earthbound role plays at the moment, please. Maybe Cyberpunk role plays.
Some ideas I have are:
Enemies To Lovers:
My character is your character's enemy since High School. Both of them are in their early-mid twenties. My character discovers yours in the Doctor's Office and finds him squeezing the fuck out his balls. The reason why your character is doing that is because mine bullied him in Highschool and stole his girlfriend/boyfriend. Instead of reporting your character or turning him in to the police he apologizes and then that's when the intense relationship starts.

Bump

I'm looking for a brutal but consensual role play, involving heavy ballbusting/cuckolding. I'm dabbling with the BNWO for some role plays too, but I"m not limiting my time to just that. So if you're interested in a Jack of Spades role play, that's something I'd be interested in.

Back
Top Bottom