Mx Any A Few Ideas

Tilden

Moon
Hello, this here is a non-exhaustive list of some of the ideas I've been carrying around. I am a literate writer who averages about 1-2 paragraphs a post. I can do more or less depending on my partner. I enjoy playing with femme leaning characters but am not particular picky on the actual gender of said character. The only real caveat to that is that I do not sub. I am happy to play in relationships where dominance and submission don't matter but I will never play a submissive. All the respect in the world to the switches out there but it's not for me.

I'm happy to play as both a character in our rps or work as more as a Gm and narrator. However I do ask that my partner be ready to help me create the setting and scenario. I believe rp is a collaborative effort and I am not going to be the sole dispenser of ideas. All of the ones listed are designed to be a starting off point to be fleshed out together.

Ideas
The Ruined World
: A horror scenario where our characters find themselves waking up in a dark and desolate city. One where the rain never stops and the streets are inhabited by monsters. These creatures seek to corrupt and enslave and relentlessly hunt our characters. Could be our characters are the only humans around. Or perhaps there are survivors that have banded together to survive. I’m willing to pair a character of mine or run this as a gming thing

Human and Anthro World: This setting is one where anthros exist and largely take the place of their animal counterparts as beasts of burden, or pets. This rp would involve a human MC getting into a relationship with an anthro. Be it due to visiting a family member's farm and growing attached to one of the animals. Or receiving a pet as part of a birthday or Christmas gift. This idea would have a lot of focus on affection and petplay.

Long Time Friends: A more slice of life rp where our characters were childhood friends. They ended up separated for a long time only to meet back up years later. Things have changed though maybe your character has gotten much taller, or has filled out in all the right places. Either way its a drastic change from how they were. The rp involves their friendship growing into something more as they navigate how things have changed and how things have stayed the same.

The Dungeon:
This is more of a pure gming game, one where your character is an adventure who is either delving into a deep dark cavern, an ancient ruin, or a gothic castle. Perhaps alone or perhaps with a small band of other adventurers one where she must navigate perilous traps and monsters. This rp has a particular emphasis on peril play and corruption.

Kinks
Bondage
Affection
Transformation
Pregnancy
Corruption
Incest
Size Differences
Horror
Fantasy

Limits
Toiletplay
Birthing

Feel free to reach out if you're interested through a Pm. I'm always happy to chat and hash out ideas. As I said before these are non-exhaustive ideas and I am more than happy to hear out any ideas you think would be enjoyable. Even if I'm not interested I'm willing to work something out if its at all possible.

Back
Top Bottom