Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Poet's Yaoi Thread! [Dom4Sub] [Fantasy] [Anthro]

LonePoet

Pen on Paper Action
Welcome to Poet's miniseries!
Edition: Yaoi

[Status: Open]

What I am seeking:

This thread will specifically be for MxM stories. What is prioritized are fantasy themed plots, although realistic ones are not off the table entirely. However, story is a must as this is not a pure smut thread.

Open to your ideas and cravings if it is within those parameters.

The Bros:

What sort of characters can I offer? Just name it!
Yes I can play dom, yes they are most requested, and yes it isn't a problem since they are great to have. But since I enjoy playing multiple characters you may let me know if you would like switch or sub characters thrown into the mix. At least that way it isn't too much of an investment and more for variety, since I do know dom is most popular. Though if you want the fantasy of all doms, just ask!

Can play humans, yes. Though as a fantasy writer having non-human types would be amazing to have. Still humanoid, as we are talking like demons, elves, anthros, and anything else unique and creative.

We will not be having major age difference, but at least some is almost a requirement, lol.
Tell me what your types are and we'll see if we can't provide every kind you'd like.

The Plots:

As I mentioned, story is of great importance to me since none of it will have emotional investment without it. It's great if you want smut and we can have a lot of it but it's very possible to have a complex story or even a simple one with charm at the same time.
Most of what I do is fantasy based and long term, but short term isn't entirely out of the question either. I will not often do a plot focused on only on your one character and my one character since it tends to be predictable. Since I play multiple roles at once we can make things far more complex.

I don't usually have heavy elements of Slice of Life and I usually avoid Sci-Fi. Although with a good pitch, or any of the options below, I'm sure we can find something of interest!

If you have ideas I would love to hear them! If you're blank, there are some starters below.

A human gets tangled up with an incubus who suddenly becomes quite fond over him. The human still goes about his daily life, just followed by a horny demon. Will he be able to keep it up, or fall victim to his lures?

Tags: Fantasy, Demons, Non-human x Human, Dubcon, Public Use, Exhibition, Forbidden Love, Multiple Partners, Threesome, (Straight x Gay?)

A human/elf ran away from his village only to realize he had no where to go and no way to survive. His scent was picked up by an alpha from a pack of wolf anthros, taking him in as a new omega.

Tags: Fantasy, Anthros, Non-human x Human, Dubcon, Public Use, Exhibition, Multiple Partners, Threesome, Orgy, (Straight x Gay?)

In a society of humans and anthros, two twin anthros (either wolf or minotaur) take a liking to a particular human. They keep him around and use to their pleasure, which would have been a harder task for them if the human wasn't so embarrassingly into it!

Tags:Fantasy, Anthros, Monsters, Non-human x Human, Dubcon, Public Use, Forbidden Love, Wholesome, Multiple Partners, Threesome, (Straight x Gay?)

An inexperienced healer gains a reputation for being a Slayer of Monsters, even though he barely has any skill. It all started by taking on quests to banish monsters out of villages. But by being a perfect sub, he has a very different sway over the monsters he faces.

Tags: Fantasy, Anthros, Monsters, Non-human x Human, Dubcon, Public Use, Exhibition, Multiple Partners, (Straight x Gay?)

Kinks:

Now for all that fun stuff. Of course, I would want to get your kinks right just as much. If you have something you want just let me know and we can talk about it. But hopefully the list provide can give you an accelerated feel for how I usually handle things.

YesMaybeNo
Flirting
Seduction
Foreplay
Kissing
Heavy makeout
Dominance
Anal
Soft dom
Rough dom
Con
Dubcon
Licking
Hickies
Love bites
Clothed sex
Unclothed sex
Oral (receiving/giving)
Internal ejaculation
Exhibition/public
Threesome+
ABO
Hair pulling
Light bondage
Bite marks
Scratches
Light blood
Mpreg
Massive age diff
Rape
Vomit
Scat
Watersports
Torture
Heavy blood
Lactation
Heavy cum play
Degradation
Heavy bondage
BDSM

Q&A:
Can you play sub or switch?

Yes, though I mainly do dom. But it could be an option that I play multiple characters each with different preferences.

Can you play females, or may I play a female?
Yes, but maybe you should see another thread.

Can you do non-con?
No. Refer to f-list.

Do you play canon characters?
Most likely not. Highly prefer originals.

What do you do for reference claims?
I don't know actors or photo references so no use asking for them. I will always use art claims or anime styles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom