Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Raenara's fantasy role-play's (detailed, adv-lit, long-term)

Raenara

Moon
✷✷ RAENARA'S SMUTTY FANTASY ROLEPLAYS ✷✷

Hey everyone! Thank you for clicking on my ad! I hope you like it :).

I'm a deeply submissive girl with a mind dirtier than the inside of a McDonald's ice cream machine, and I hope to indulge in those fantasies with someone who is equally smutty! A little about me, I've been role-playing for about eightish years now, and I consider myself a detailed and engaging writer. I hope to connect with someone similar to explore the fantasy role-plays below! Ideally, I go for a ratio of 60/40 or 70/30 smut to story, but I don't want to forego story at all. I consider it the seasoning which keeps me interested between the sex scenes. As such, I hope to have a role-play full of hooks, plot twists, recurring characters, allies, rivals and so on.

I know it's asking for a lot for one person to DM, so I'm always happy to cooperatively world build, give suggestions or my thoughts and create something we both highly enjoy! I'm a big pleaser, so the best thing for me is to know my literary partner is having fun! In addition, I aim to write smut that will make your toes curl and you perpetually hard with detailed replies with a minimum of 2–4 paragraphs. Not just touch and action, but I also like to delve into the emotions and psyche of my character(s) to create something truly engaging. I hope to connect with someone equally detailed!

So, let's get to the point! Below are a few ideas I have, but feel free to suggest your own if you think I'd like something!

✷✷ THE PLOTS ✷✷

I've always wanted to be an adventurer. The tales of heroism, gold and glory captured my imagination since whenever I could remember. And adventurers were sorely needed! There are only a few pockets of civilisation, being towns and cities, and everything in between is wild, untamed and teeming with monsters. Many men made their living embarking on quests, but a female adventurer was a rarity. Because everyone knew what happened to women when they got captured.

That didn't dissuade me though. I spent a few years training and gathering money to get my adventuring kit in order. It turns out I'm not very good at fighting or casting magic. Sneaking around is more suited, though I'm not very well suited for that either. I was urged to forego my desires to become and adventurer, but those who urged me didn't know the trump card I held.

One of my ancestors was a succubus. As such, I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Aside from reading desires and increasing arousal, my biggest power was the ability to teleport a monster or monsters to the demonic realm. Of course, I couldn't do it at will. There are certain conditions to be met as well. I need their cum in me, for example to attune myself to their souls, before they can be whisked away.

So, my plans are simple. Find a quest and the subsequent monsters that I need to slay. Have them capture me or fall in combat. Let them rape me, or even seduce them into raping me if they have any other ideas, and use their own desires against them. Thankfully, I had many fantasies about being a damsel in distress, so why not enjoy myself as well?

With all that in mind, I head towards a small town, who send out a call for aid, to see if I could make a different there...

I've always had an affinity for magic, and an affinity for getting myself into trouble. It was the perfect mix for an adventurer, which I became at 18 years of age. I've mostly done basic quests, like dispatching a small group of goblin scouts, explore ancient ruins, and finding precious pets for nobles. Hardly a tale worth of a bards' song. I knew my limits as an adventurer though, and with hardly any combat skills, aside from mediocre magics, I resigned myself to this fate.

Until I met you. By chance, I happened upon a scroll to summon a familiar. And from that moment on, you were my reluctant familiar. Forced to do my bidding through the bonds of magic. We went on some more dangerous adventures together, and you saved my ass more than once. Reluctantly.

I saw you more as a tool than a sentient creature, as if you were nothing more than a hammer, to get me to my goals. However, that didn't stop the banter between us. And I did love teasing you. When I bathed, you were allowed to look, but not touch. And on the road, I had my needs as well. It often occurred that I commanded you to sit on the opposite side of camp and watch me, while I disrobed and started masturbating. I did love being watched...

I loved driving you crazy with lust for me, but little did I know it would work against me, soon enough. It all started when we were ambushed by a burly orc. He immediately gagged me, so I couldn't command you, and all you did was turn invisible to all but me, as you watched the events play out. Watched as he raped me for hours on end. Cumming multiple times in me. Being naturally submissive in sex, I kind of liked it though...

However, after he was satisfied, and he discarded me, I was left without any robes, as all my clothes were in tatters next to me. After some scolding on your inaction, I ordered you to go into the nearest town and get me a robe. This allowed you to act outside my supervision for the first time, and you saw an opportunity.

Aside from getting the robe, you also stole a collar, which you infused with your demonic magic. Now all you had to do, was to slap it around my neck, and the tables would be turned. I'd be forced to obey your commands, instead of the other way around. And you knew just how to exploit that...

When I played Warcraft as an Alliance player, most of the interactions with a Horde player were a higher level rogue taking my by surprise, stunning me and killing me. Leading to an annoying and useless corpse run. One of these runs sparked a lewd thought, however.

What if you took me by surprise, stunned me, and used the opportunity to tie my hands behind my back? Of course, you could use the opportunity to slip an anti-magic collar around my neck as well. From there, you could do whatever you want with me. Ideally, you'd take me to a secluded spot and ravish me then and there. Ripping off my clothes and exposing my naked body to you, while I'd beg you to stop.

Of course, nothing would stop you from raping me, and taking your sweet time. What was I going to do? I'd be helpless. And what was anyone else going to do? You were so much more powerful than the rest of us.

I could only hope that you'd let me go after my ravishment, but what if you didn't? You could take me with you on adventures. Sharing me with your friends and guild members for favours or discounts from vendors. Or making me come on a stealth run with you, where you throw me to the creatures of the dungeon, where they can ravish me while you loot whatever it is you're after. Or even throw me to low level monsters who violate me, just to humiliate me. I'm sure we can think of plenty of other things!

Maybe the collar you're forcing me to wear can even have a reverse hearthstone, which would teleport me to your location, ensuring I'd never be able to escape... And deep down... I don't think I'd want to.

✷✷ HOW TO GET IN TOUCH ✷✷
Like that you see? Great! Then by all means, send me a message with your thoughts. Don't just send me a one-liner though, with 'hey i like ur stuff', like I mentioned before, I'm a detailed gal. Send me some ideas of what you want to put my character through, surprise me, send a writing sample and your kinks and limits, make me want to message you back. The more detail you have, the more you'll stand out.

I'm not talking novels here, but something more than a single paragraph to give me an insight in your writing would be great! I promise you, it'll be worth it!

Kinks: rape, slavery, being submissive, kidnapped, liking my abuse, being slapped, being shared, cnc, bondage, my feet being played with (soles tickled and licked), humiliation, smaller dom, bigger sub, degradation, licking, tickling, (forced) exhibitionism, dogs, forced nudity, being an obedient and submissive sex slave, forced prostitution, voyeurism, being shared, spit play, being watched as I'm being raped, secretly liking my rape, being slutty, being submissive, slavery, literacy, detailed replies, humanoid monsters, tentacles, undead monsters and much more.

Limits: gore, vore, insects, snuff, rimming, blood, lacklustre posts, unrealistic or excessively big cock sizes, impreg, sounding, anthropomorphic monsters (like werewolves and minotaurs), large scale gang bangs (I lose oversight), toiletplay, my partner writing what my character feels or does, and I will only write for and about people 18+.

Back
Top Bottom