Mx Female The Alchemist Odyssey

Write2Live

Moon
My name is Dormel and I work as an alchemist for the king. I am responsible for creating potions and perfumes for the royal court, including the king's wife. However, I have grown tired of this life and yearn for something more. I want to explore the world and learn about different races. I also want to experiment with dark and forbidden potions and break a few rules before I die.

"That's why I need you. I am seeking a companion who can accompany me in my adventures and help me with various tasks, such as handling weapons, accessing restricted areas, and exploring hidden locations like dungeons and treasure rooms. I require a protector who is brave, adventurous, and daring. Would you be interested in joining me on my journey?"

Is that you? Are you the one I need to come with me as I get into trouble and discover hidden and unfindable things? Then come with me let's go on an adventure!

Thank you sticking with me so far. I have been roleplaying for a while and consider myself literate. 1-3 para as the story warrants. I may use a one-liner occasionally as we talk to each other, but unfrequently. I work full-time as a professional. That means I am engaged throughout the day, but in between, I am thinking about my role-playing and will respond if we have the story interesting enough. I will never ask for writing samples; I do not provide them. We can collaborate enough for each of us to determine if we fit as a collaborative team.

The story we create will be based on the world of Dungeons and Dragons. (don't worry if you have never played, it is relatively simple) I intend to use several city and town names from the game's content. As someone who plays DnD, I have a great appreciation for this world and its accompanying content. However, I will be using a character sheet to control much of what my character does, albeit to a limited extent. We can discuss and agree on how much control the sheet will have. This is especially important in fight scenes, as it makes the combat more realistic and enjoyable.

I have a few ideas on how to proceed with our role-play, but I can envision many different paths for us to take. I'm hoping to find a creative partner who can help me bring some of these scenarios to life! I enjoy collaborating with my role-play partner in and out of the character channel. And who knows, if we click, we might even become friends along the way, which would be a wonderful bonus.

So, are you in?

Back
Top Bottom