Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Unconventional Connection (MxF, Looking for Male)

All characters are (18)+
Tags: Fantasy, Romance, Mystery
Pairings: FxM

You would be RPing the Male.

Secondly, I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get *extremely* confused when trying to write or read in that POV.
-----------------------------------

Unconventional Connection

YC is one of six siblings, he is also the youngest Heir to the Human Kingdom, Belmore. Their people are known for being excellent Warriors and are often looked to for help during war efforts of other kingdoms. Growing up with all older siblings and being sickly as a child, YC was doted on by Mother and overprotected by his siblings. However, because he wasn’t a grand fighter his Father saw him as lesser. As did many of his peers, outside of his family. YC has worked hard to be a warrior but, overall, they are just naturally more gentle and soft-hearted.

Now, at his 21st birthday during the celebrations portals opened and YC found himself being taken away. Unbeknownst to him or the Belmore Kingdom, there are realms of non-humans who for the first time ever connected with them. The reason? A human had somehow found magic and managed to open a portal of their own to the non-human realms. After Which they went realm hopping creating chaos and death. Now they were being hunted down… With YC being mistaken for the real culprit.

So, YC has now been taken to the Leader of the Council who oversees the non-human realms to be punished for crimes they did not commit. Can they talk their way out of this? How will they react to the Leader being an Ancient Elven Queen? What if YC finds them developing feelings for the Queen who wasn’t put-off by their more quiet nature and didn’t see their intelligence as weak compared to physical strength?

Back
Top Bottom