Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F My Most Desired Kinks NSFW

Hello everyone. I haven't been having much luck getting traction on my request threads so I am going to try something a little different. I am going to list my most desired kinks. Each one will include a basic plot idea (or at least a quick description) and an NSFW image of the kink. If one, or more, strike your interest PM me. You can suggest your own plots or pairings that utilize that kink, or ask to use mine. Hope to hear from people as I have room to add multiple new RPs.

Note: all characters in RP must be 18+. Also these are in no particular order I am just listing them.

Spy/Agent captured and tortured for information.

Kidnapping, superheroine defeated and taken captive, soldier becomes a prisoner of war.

The more cum on her pretty face the better.

Home invasion/robbery. Tied so the more she struggles the more it hurts.

Two sisters are taken by a guy. He forces one to watch as he forcefully fucks the other.

Rival school cheerleader being humiliated.

Stranger gropes her while other strangers watch.

Force her to cum against her will using your fingers.

Use your sister to satisfy your foot fetish cravings.

Girlfriend agrees to be tied up for sex as long as he uses a condom. But he tricks her and empties the used condom into her pussy while she is still helpless.

Catfight for captain of the wrestling team, mixed wrestling frat party, underground wrestling cage match.

Sister made to clean piss or cum off her sister's face after sex, girlfriends into face licking fetish, bully licks her face to make her uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom