Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black alpha with 14-inch BBC vs (enter your character)

Nurbl2

Planetoid
You could play my best, or some friend's mom/sister/cousin/girlfriend/crush. You can play a teacher, classmate (or just student at same school), neighbour, an exchange student, a tourist, a middle eastern refugee, a racist.... Even the girlfriend/sister/mom/cousin/aunt/crush of the white/mexican/indian/arab/asian-boy I bully ect... You can suggest me your ideas too. I am open to more suggestions.

Roleplay begins with M text messaging F, and the plot is set in motion from there. Kinks and limits, as well as another description is listed below:

My characters description:
My role is that of a black alpha. He is the alpha archetype: a tall and ripped black guy, successful with anything he wants, be it girls or money business. But the highest attribute of his: a 14 inch long and incredibly girthy black monster cock! It trails all the way down to his knee

He runs an illegal business involving drugs, bribes, scams and ect: BLACK-eD Empire Inc.

He loves to bully other wimps, who all look weak and harmless under his physical frame, as well as under the rule of his crime network. It is just a natural way of asserting and expressing power, as well as for solidifying his revered status.
Misogynistic and degrading + even racist. If he wants something, he doesn't give a shit. He gets it effortlessly and has no ounce of doubt in himself. Pure confidence

*He writes and speaks in ghettoish slang*

Kinks:
Slow built up to the sexual scene (conversation, lots of talking and flirting from M)

-M being overwhelming during the talking, and in the later act as well

-M being degrading

-BNWO-element

-common sense alteration

-mindbreak

-Lots of raceplay ( education about ethnicities and their roles, inferiority/superiority ect)

-F gradually submitting (due to his irresistible attributes)

-Talks of Extreme cock size (14-inch long fat BBC)
-Monster cock worship
-Long and detailed oral scene: Struggle with size, Blowjob, deepthroat, Face/throatfuck
-Monster cock worship
-spit and spitplay, spitting in your mouth
-Rimming (M to F), assplay, complimenting physique
-humiliation of other men related to F

Limits: only scat, animals and such

(I am flexible in regards to kinks and character information. So no worries, there is far more if you wish further elaboration)

Hope to hear from you if you're interested in playing this scene!

Kik: guwud12

Discord: hallyd2

Dm me

Back
Top Bottom