Mx Female 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖 ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 [NSFW]

Savage-20240511-233506-0000.jpg

• Third Person • Past Tense •
• Multi-para to Novella •

Dominant • Primal • Predator
• MxF only •
• Bring me your ideas •

• Limits match yours (mostly) •

To-all-my-dirty-girls-who-think-hand-tattoos-are-just-pretty-necklaces-Thi-20240511-235854-0000.jpg

Call You Mine

It was a difficult life growing up with a violent drunk for a father. He did his best to protect his baby sister, taking the brunt of the abuse. He knew there was life in their poverty stricken home town, the only way to survive was to get out. He enlisted as soon as he turned 18, as much as he hated to leave her behind, he knew there was no other choice.

After years of broken promises, fewer visits home, and a myriad of excuses as to why he kept re-enlisting… Communication with his sister completely stopped. He was kind of relieved, which only made him feel more guilty, but as long as she was spending the money he sent her… she was alright. Then her card stopped being used.

They called it an honorable discharge, he even received a medal, but punching out a senior partner of a PMC he was supposed to be working with… really earned him a forced retirement. That was fine by him, he had other business to take care of at home. The trail wasn't exactly warm, but every which way led him them.

The idea here is that MC is trying to find his little sister. In order to do that he joins up with a motorcycle club that she was seen hanging around before she disappeared. He becomes fully entrenched in the club, the lifestyle, and the dark and dirty business dealings they're into.

Somehow he crosses paths with YC, and despite his focus on his mission he can't help but be drawn to her…

I have ideas, but I really want to plot this out and create a unique story with and for my partner.

To-all-my-dirty-girls-who-think-hand-tattoos-are-just-pretty-necklaces-Thi-20240512-000627-0000.jpg

Let Me Be Your Stalker, Baby

No matter how far I run, how hard I try to escape you—you're everywhere I go. You're everything I see. Loving you is like being trapped in a house of mirrors…

MC is a shadow, a ghost, a phantom….or at least that is how he lives his life. He’s the monster in the closet, the boogeyman lurking in the shadows… and that is how he likes it.

Then he sees her. YC (whoever you want her to be) catches his eye and curiosity makes way for full blown obsession.

I have a lot of ideas for this, and would love to be your stalker, baby.

To-all-my-dirty-girls-who-think-hand-tattoos-are-just-pretty-necklaces-Thi-20240515-194754-0000.jpg

The Monster You Need

YC is a thief/con artist/hustler whatever she needs to get by. MC is a trained killer with a vigilante streak. YC’s latest target is a nasty piece of work which is how he’s landed himself in the crosshairs of MC.

Through circumstances we can work out the details of… Our characters end up together. YC agrees to join the cause, helping MC see the job through… for a cut, of course. Along the way things happen, feelings develop and they both realize something… He figures out that she’s the trouble he’s always wanted. She learns that he’s the monster she's always needed.

*I have some pretty solid ideas for this, but hearing my (potential) partner’s thoughts is really important to me, and I don't want to make it seem set in stone. So, we’ll discuss it all in detail if you're interested.

To-all-my-dirty-girls-who-think-hand-tattoos-are-just-pretty-necklaces-Thi-20240515-194420-0000.jpg

It Takes A Savage

He shouldered through the glittering crowds - tall and postured - his brawny frame stuffed inside a black, timeworn trench coat. His look was fierce - his eyes sharp and focused beneath knitted brows - staring out at the drunken smiles with carefully-masked annoyance.

This plot was originally conceived for multiple females written against a single male protagonist, essentially a harem. I know, I know… how typically male… That is why, I’m expecting to get a huge amount of traction on this one, but… for anyone who just loves playing multiple characters… this is for you. I would, also, be equally happy to play against a single female character.

The idea here is that MC is a private detective, and you would be writing the different ladies, or just a particular lady, in his life. There will be a case or cases going on throughout the story, but the main focus will be the interactions of the characters. I do have ideas for different cases, each one sirt of highlighting one of these relationships, but that also depends on who & how you decide to play.

Also, as a preface… I do have ideas for the female characters, as far as what role they play in his life and some general personality traits. Normally, I am all about playing against whatever character you are feeling, but I figured this was my opportunity to be a little selfish.

To-all-my-dirty-girls-who-think-hand-tattoos-are-just-pretty-necklaces-Thi-20240515-194932-0000.png

[Limits & Stuff]

Hard Limits:
Anything that generally belongs in the toilet, snuff, dolcett, vore..

I play monsters, but I prefer to keep the death and gore out of my sex scenes.

These aren't hard limits, but… Incest, Cheating, Vampires, and Characters under 18 are just not generally my cup of tea. I could be persuaded for the right story, but it's highly doubtful… Please don't be surprised or offended if I decline.

To-all-my-dirty-girls-who-think-hand-tattoos-are-just-pretty-necklaces-Thi-20240512-000047-0000.jpg

[Pairings]

WerewolfxWerewolf
WerewolfxWitch
WerewolfxHuman
DemonxWitch
DemonxFey
DemonxHuman
AssassinxThief
Bounty HunterxTarget
BodyguardxClient

To-all-my-dirty-girls-who-think-hand-tattoos-are-just-pretty-necklaces-Thi-20240512-235132-0000.jpg

Fuck… he hated these things. Old, rich people milling around gossiping about each other...each group more uptight than the next. It was difficult to hide the resentment on his face, or in his tone when he was forced to interact with someone. It went back to that for all of his success he was aware of the fact that many of those around him looked down on him. The gala featured some of the city's elite, the one percent of the one percent. Many of them were from family wealth, fortunes grown and then passed down from generation to generation. While he, he had come from nothing. He'd had to struggle, and work, and literally kill to get to where he was.. to have the things he had… and then there was everything he had lost along the way. No amount of money could ever buy that back.

Max's fortune was no smaller than any of these pretentious pricks. In many ways he should have been one of the city's most eligible bachelors: wealthy, handsome, a benefactor of numerous charities, but… he was rarely seen out in public. He preferred to keep a lower profile; you weren't going to catch him on the cover of some supermarket tabloid. It wouldn't have done well for his hobby if everyone recognized him everywhere he went. It was hard enough blending in as it was when you stood a head above just about everyone else. People had a tendency to notice, to stare, much like they were doing now.

It was hard to blame them for looking, he definitely cut a distinct figure. Six and a half feet, and approximately 250 lbs of muscle wrapped in a black on black bespoke Brioni suit had a tendency to draw the eye. Add to that the fact he didn't exactly hide the tattoos, and piercings he had adorned himself with or the scars that graced his knuckles. He Was both intimidating and alluring in equal measure depending on one's persuasion and preferences… sometimes at the same time.

He was wandering through the open areas of the gallery pretending to be interested in the art on display while tracking his real reason for being there tonight. Sure, the opening was being sponsored by some charity or another, and he would be making a generous donation before he left, but this had just been a convenient turn of events. Max was actually on the hunt, tracking his target while he tracked his own prey.

Bentley William Randolph was as pompous an ass as his name would suggest. He also had a nasty habit of stalking beautiful, young artist types that eventually just disappeared. These women were usually somewhat reclusive, little to know people in their lives, and had histories of depression. When they went missing, no one looked too hard, at least not until Max had become aware of them.

Bentley's latest victim was here tonight, a local artist, fairly unheard of… good ol' Ben had greased some palms to secure her a spot. Not that she wasn't talented enough in her own right, but… connections mattered in this world, more than actual skill or ability. Max wasn't an art expert or even an enthusiast, but from what he'd seen of her work.. She deserved to be here by her own merit. Alas, the poor thing had been lured here by someone who wanted to do horrible, nightmarish things to her and then erase her. Fortunately for Bambi, he couldn't hear her name without picturing her doe eyes looking back at him from the photos, she would likely never even know she'd been in danger. Max would see to that.

Max had actually been wide awake, and on his second cup of coffee when his phone chimed with the message from his mate. He really should have known better than to take a sip just as his opened the attached image... because he'd immediately spit out the steaming brew. The questioning look from his cousins had gone unanswered, though the smirk that crawled across his lips had told them everything they needed to know. It had become a common thing.. a photo or a sexy message from his wife was the only thing that ever caused that wolfish grin to appear on his face..it was easy to recognize.

"I'll make up for it asap. Thanks for the present, but the only thing I need is you.. Love you, gorgeous.. even if you are a bit of a cocktease." (heart eyes emoji, heart emoji)

The message was short, and not nearly everything he wanted to say to her, but it was going to have to do until he could talk to her properly. Moments later he was climbing up into the sniper nest he had built, spent the better part of the last few weeks in. Settled into position he watched through his scope as his cousins secured their positions before fixing his sights on the front door of the cabin. Moments later the door opened and the hunter stepped out, pulling a cigarette from the pack he kept in the pocket on the front of his shirt just as he had at this same time every morning. Max counted silently, and then squeezed the trigger. There was a look of surprise, fingers reached up to brush over the spot on his forehead to find blood. The cigarette fell from his lips, and then he was falling to the ground. A few more hunters emerged from the cabin and his cousins closed in on them, while Max picked off any that tried to run.

It had been a long day, there had been a lot to clean up.. but the dinner his grandmother and aunts had put together for his birthday, and to celebrate a successful mission had been worth it. Of course, he'd only been half there, his phone had been in his hand the entire time, and he'd pulled up that photo he'd been sent every chance he'd gotten. His eyes tracing the curves of her breasts, and the smirk that curled her full lips. His imagination recreating everything the shadows hid. He'd had to excuse himself, he needed a shower and at this rate it was probably going to be a cold one.

After his shower he'd fallen onto the sofa, the nest of pillows and the blanket making it obvious that it was where he had been sleeping. He hated being in the bed alone, it only made him miss her more.. even walking into the room was difficult.. his eyes inevitably going to the empty crib. He spent most of his time in the living room or the spare bedroom he'd turned into a gameroom/gym.

He wasn't sure when, but he had fallen asleep at some point. The doors would be found unlocked.. while he had spent a fair bit of time lecturing his wife about locking the doors back in Clifton, it had never been necessary to lock them here. It was the middle of nowhere, a densely wooded acreage inhabited by family and pack. It was safe. This would make it incredibly easy for Paislee to sneak into the house, through either a door or one of the many windows she might try.

Max, though, was as on alert as always, and not able to sleep nearly as deeply as he had back in Clifton when he'd been next to her. Something had woken him, and he'd instantly known that someone else was in the cabin. He'd used his their bond to hide his own scent, and moved into the darkest corner, his back pressed against the wall as the figure moved towards where his scent was the strongest.. where he'd just been on the sofa.

If she didn't detect him he'd step out of the darkness, reaching out to grab the small intruder, instinctively attempting to place them in a sleeper hold. "Paislee?" The name left his throat as a question as soon as her scent hit him. He didn't let go of her even as the realization that she was there flooded through him.

Instead of releasing her, his arms relaxed, his hands slipped down along her body, following the curves of her body. One hand would cup her breast, the other moving between her thighs as he his mouth find the crook of her neck. His need for her was immediate, and wouldn't be able to to go unnoticed as the evidence of it pressed against the small of her back.

Buzzard stood up and grabbed her by her hair roughly, yanking her head up as he kicked her legs apart at her ankles. "What a filthy little slut you are, hmmm? Who taught you how to talk like such a filthy little whore?" He asked, chastising her as he slapped sharply at her ass again. He ignored her tears as he quickly unfastened his buckle and jeans, dropping them around his ankles as he grabbed his already stiff and engorged cock and started to rub it against the pretty little pussy she was begging to be fucked in, teasing her.

He pushed his cockhead past her swollen lips and in one swift motion penetrated her balls deep. He was still gripping her hair and jerking her head around violently as he started to slam his cock in and out of her ruthlessly. "Girls that talk like filthy whores get fucked like filthy whores," he warned hotly in her ear, loving the feeling of her tight, warm sleeve pulling him inside of her. The loud thumping of his thrusts seemed to mix in time with Here I Go Again On My Own by Whitesnake as it blasted through the loudspeakers, concealing the noise of the scandalous little scene that was unfolding in the VIP booth.

"That's it, mmm what a good little fuck toy you are, mmmmmm. You like having men's cocks pumping inside of you, little trashy bitch?" He said as he tugged back on her hair and wrapped his other hand around her neck, choking her. He kept his tone so sweet, yet his words were so cruel in comparison. They were purposely chosen to degrade her, to remind her of exactly what she was. He wanted her to know she was trash, and any generosity or kindness he was extending was out of pity, and that she wasn't deserving of it.

It was all part of the head game he was laying into her. Making her trust and even like him on some level, but letting her know he thought just as much of her as everyone else did. She'd soon be desperate for his approval and willing to do whatever he said to get it. He turned her head to face him as he spit on her cheek, giving her face a rough slap after he removed his hand from her hair, still choking her. He pushed a few fingers into her mouth to suck and gag on as the tears and saliva rolled off her skin. After they were covered with the wetness from her mouth, he moved his hand above his crotch and fishhooked his wet middle finger up her delicate little pink asshole as he hammered his cock in and out of her youthful cunt, fucking her senseless.

She was a toy. A set of holes for men to do whatever they wished with. He wanted her to know this. Buzzard felt his hips buck and spasm as he pumped the poor crying blonde full of his warm spunk, licking and biting on her shoulder as he came hard inside of her. He grabbed her close and pulled her against him as he left himself buried in her sore little cunt. "That's a good girl... Shhh shhh," he said, stroking her hair and wiping the tears from her face. It was like a switch had flipped and he went back to being the caring, Daddy he pretended to be before.

"I scared you a bit there, didn't I? Mmmm sweet girl. That was fun though, yeah?" He was trying to play it off as if they were playing a game, but he knew what he was doing. He wanted to break her, and had succeeded. Now he was pretending everything was alright and that she wasn't a sobbing mess. He knew that she knew he meant those words he said. He knew she believed them. He reached into her bag without asking and grabbed her cellphone, adding his number and contact under the name 'Daddy.' He replaced the phone and slipped a few hundred dollar bills into her bag as well, wanting her to associate the money with everything he had just done to her.

"Why don't you text me after your shift is over. I'll take you out to breakfast, Babydoll," he said before kissing her on her forehead. Her eyes were so vacant he wondered if she comprehended anything he was saying, or if he had gone a bit too far. That thought didn't last too long, she would snap to, eventually. He used her bikini top to wipe his cock clean and zipped up his jeans, leaving
her there.

Normally, in these little games, Max would take his time and start out gently. He would draw it out until she was begging him to go harder and faster. This was a bit different...she wanted him to make her scream so loud the neighbors would hear...and so he was going to do his best to make it happen. That meant there was no time to play the usual games this time, and so...he wasn't playing. When she fell forward onto her hands and turned back to look at him...that little smirky grin on her face, he would meet it with one of his own. His hands pulled back to plant themselves on her hips as he pulled back till nothing but the head of his cock was still inside her.

The thick shaft glistened with her juices, and he gave a few shallow strokes watching those few inches disappear and then re-emerge. His right hand slipped back down to tease her clit, and gather some of that wetness before moving back around and sliding between the twin globes of her backside to press against the right hole hidden between them. It was not something they had ever discussed, and he had no idea how she would react...it was a test of sorts.

He would continue to tease the puckered ring of her ass, if she didn't protest, as the shallow strokes become longer, deeper thrusts. His hips pounding against her as each one came harder driving more of him deeper inside her every time. The anal teasing, if it had been allowed, would progress as well until one fingers slid inside her, and then a second. The strokes were staggered, pulling his fingers out, while he was slamming his cock in and vice versa, making sure one of her holes was always filled.

Every sound that left her lips was another challenge to make the next one louder, longer... He wanted to her her scream in pleasure, to have those sweet cries filling his ears. His focus was split...mostly, it was on her and the pleasure but the other was thinking of ways to teach his goal. That was when he'd gotten the idea... It was something new..different for them, something he'd never brought up. It was something experimented with before, but...not something he was hung up on so if she'd balked...his feeling woukdn"t have been hurt. Still, when she'd looked back at him...open invitation shining in her eyes...if he hadn't already been hard as a rock...well, he definitely would have been.

He'd taken it slow, just teasing...while he continued to take those easy strokes, the ones he knew made her whimper with need, making her crazy...and would eventually have her begging. Then he pushed a finger in, giving her time to adjust, and then gently fucking that tight little hole until she loosened up enough to add another. He couldn't help but be turned on by the site of it.. And the noises she was making.... He wanted to play with this more, to see how much she could actually take, but...that would have to wait for another time...he had a challenge to win, and at this rate he wasn't sure how long he'd actually last.

He pulled his fingers from her ass, replacing them with his thumb as a makeshift plug, to give her that full feeling, and then picked up the pace of his thrusts. He slammed into her, driving his cock into her over and over, angling himself to make sure he was going as deep as he possibly could. The sounds of flesh slapping flesh mingled with the crash of the waves and her cries of pleasure. His own grunts and groans were turning more primal..animalistic as he pounded into her, her inner walls pulsing and clenching around his girth..milking him.
That was how it felt, and it almost seemed unfair...but he was focused, and determined. He would hear that sweet scream of hers, as would the neighbors.

da230195c0c447194120572fed2a3353.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom