Fx Male General information. My first request thread!

Nephti

Meteorite
Hello! As the title says, this is my first request thread, and I am very new to this site and forums in general. But, I am not new to roleplaying! Not even a little bit! I have at least somewhere around 13 years of experience.

I'm going to try to put in as much information here as I can, as just a general guideline of my interests and how I intend to roleplay, so that I don't have to make a second request thread. I'm very nervous about putting all of this out so publicly, so I'm going to get it all out in one go while I have the mental fortitude to do so.

With that being said, I only roleplay in PM's, on this site. Nowhere else.

I view myself as quite literate. I may not be on the level of 'novella' types, but on a good day, with a good partner, I can certainly reach that level. I don't ask for a lot from my prospective partners in way of response timing and length. You just need to be able to send a message with very little grammatical and spelling errors, as well as at least a few lines of text long, at minimum. In third person.

As for the smut to plot ratio that I've seen in several other request threads on here, which I've never seen anywhere else, I'd say... I'm not very strict on it. Each roleplay needs at least some smut, and some story. It depends on the setting, and I'll elaborate on that.
When it comes to modern settings, just the average normal world, I really only care to use the setting for quick smut. I'm very much into non-con, cheating/NTR, and petplay. For a modern setting, at least one of those is a requirement... about 99% of the time. I don't bite, though, so if you have an idea that you've been sitting on, even if it doesn't include one of those three kinks, you can present it to me. I won't shame you or anything like that. I also very much enjoy playing catgirl characters! I'll only do petplay if I can play one, but they're also just great for anything. A good guideline would be about an 80/20 smut to plot ratio for modern settings.
I mostly prefer fantasy settings! Furthermore, I mostly prefer original fantasy settings, but I'll go over fantasy worlds that I would not mind using. The first of which that comes to mind is... The Elder Scrolls! I'm not a massive lore junkie, so my knowledge about it isn't infinite, but I'm fairly certain I can hold my own when it comes to roleplaying in the setting. I enjoy it, and if I'm unsure about something, I can at least use google. Then, something I'm significantly less experienced with, but am interested in... Mushoku Tensei! I've only watched the anime at the time of writing this, but I do like the world that I've seen so far. I also wouldn't mind using the world of Genshin Impact! However, I only played up to Inazuma, so I only really know about the characters and landscape pertaining to Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma. I just haven't gotten around to picking it up again to progress further. There are some good character designs from the locations past that, though, so I wouldn't mind using them! I just don't know anything about their personalities or anything. I definitely wouldn't mind getting churled. If there's a fantasy world you'd like to do, just feel free to bring it up to me and I'll let you know if I like it or not. In most cases, I probably just won't feel like I know enough about it to do it justice, though. There's always a good opportunity for quick smut plots in fantasy, but there's also an equal opportunity to expand them into something more! I'll keep the guideline of smut to plot ratio floating around 50/50 with a slight deviation up or down, for fantasy settings.
Finally, sci-fi settings! Not much variety here. I like Star Wars. Clone Wars or Old Republic era, specifically. Original characters only, as well. To make up for the lack of variety here, I don't really care if you make your character some overpowered force user, as long as it's fun and interesting! I will most likely play a twi'lek character. After that, I also wouldn't mind doing... Honkai: Star Rail! Similar case to Genshin Impact, which was mentioned above, I only played up to The Xianzhou Luofu, and as such only know those locations and characters that were introduced during that time. These two vary wildly in terms of what I would and wouldn't mind doing in the settings. For Star Wars, I'd prefer mostly story based plots, with some opportunities for smut, so somewhere around 30/70 smut to plot ratio. As for Star Rail, however, it's closer to the opposite. I wouldn't mind also doing some good stories for it, but it seems better suited to smut, and as such receives a 70/30 smut to plot ratio.
As an update, I'm including post-apocalyptic settings. There are also several other updates, but I didn't bother calling attention to them. I wouldn't mind roleplaying in the fallout universe! I've played 3, New Vegas, and 4. I played bits of 1 and 2, as well as tactics, but couldn't quite get into them. I know enough about their story and lore extending from them just by interacting with the community. I have seen a few episodes of the show, and I'm not sure when I plan on finishing it, and I've recently started playing 76 whenever I have the time. Original characters only, though. Any canon characters are welcome to appear throughout, but neither of us should be playing as them extensively. I also wouldn't mind doing fully unique cities and places that haven't been featured in any of the media, and maybe don't even have much lore bits. We can build our own little world inside the universe. After that... Zombies! I'm a big fan of The Walking Dead, Dying Light (1, not 2), Left 4 Dead... I wouldn't mind using any of these as settings, but we can also just create our own world out of it and have the zombies act any way we want them to. If we want to go by the guides set by any of these series in terms of how the zombies act, we could also use locations that aren't touched on by the series. Pretty much a 10/90 smut to plot ratio here. No room for smut to be the focus, although you might be able to convince me of something for Fallout.
I don't tend to roleplay many, if any, fandom characters in anything. At least, not their personalities. The biggest exception to that rule would be Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail, however it goes both ways. There are very many that I wouldn't mind using as a faceclaim, and inserting them into any setting, as long as you don't mind that I'll be attaching whatever personality I desire for the plot onto them. I'll name some here, but once again, feel free to bring any up to me and I'll let you know whether or not I'd mind using them.

My Hero Academia: Miruko, Nejire Hado

Re:Zero: Rem, Ram, and Emilia (All three at once, even.)

One Punch Man: Tatsumaki, Fubuki (Both at once is also a possibility here.)

Genshin Impact: Mona, Ganyu, Ayaka, Barbara, Sucrose (In terms of being able to use their personality, these are it. You could name the vast majority of the girls in this game and I'd probably use them as just a faceclaim.)

Honkai Star Rail: Fu Xuan (Pretty much just slightly different Tatsumaki to me), Tingyun & Yukong, Sparkle, Silverwolf, Pela (Probably won't play their personalities to a T, especially not Sparkle since I just really like her design, but there will be elements.)

There are countless gacha game characters that could be named here, but I don't think they're as relevant to needing the 'faceclaim only' disclaimer, and like I said, they're countless.

Spoilered for your convenience... I almost didn't, but it looked very messy and longwinded.

I suppose I should go into more detail about my kinks, and also what kind of characters I like to play, which is tied in with that.

I'll attempt to color these to help make them more recognizable!
Blue: Required
Green: Love
Yellow: Like

Size difference (Male much taller than female)
Roughness
Fem-sub, Male-dom
Large cocks

Cheating/NTR
Non-con/Dub-con
Petplay
Oral (giving)
Cock/Ball worship
Vaginal Virginity
Collar & Leash
Spanking, choking, hair-pulling
Catgirl/Kemonomimi
Degradation/Praise
Monsters (nothing too creepy looking, though)
Creampie/Facials
Breeding/Risk of Impregnation
Filming
Stomach Bulging

Excessive Cum
Multiple Orgasms
Gangbang
Kidnapping, Blackmail, Coercion
Body Writing
Clothed Sex
Revealing/Slutty Clothing
Discipline/Reinforcement
Restraints
Scratching
As the list makes very clear, I'm sure, I am very submissive. I like to be treated like a toy and manhandled, more often than not. If you're not willing to be a hard dom during the smut scenes, then there is no reason to bother messaging me. I'll now also go over some of my limits!
Anal*
Scat, urine, vomit... anything like that.
Feet, armpits
Femdom, malesub
Rimming
Wax and Ice
Gags (physical gags, not the gag reflex)
Short guys, small dicks, femboys, twinks
Foodplay
Vore, gore, excessive blood
Lactation, excessive breast/nipple play
Pubic hair
Furries, animals
Tickling
Uncleanliness
Using real people as faceclaims

*Anal isn't a hard limit, but I don't like to focus on it. It's perfectly acceptable in gangbangs or later on during a scene.

This is probably becoming unreadably long, so I'll cap it off with one final section: Plot ideas! There won't be a ton, probably not anything super detailed or in-depth, and I'll split them up into different settings

Modern: Cheating/NTR and non-con/dub-con are nearly inseparable for me, so almost all of these will include both. There are certainly more non-con plots without cheating/NTR than vice-versa. Virtually every cheating/NTR plot is at least dub-con, because it sort of loses the meaning if my character is extremely willing to cheat. Also important to note that cheating/NTR plots are for MY character cheating on their significant other, and not YOUR character cheating on their significant other.
Generic friend x friends girlfriend, or anything similar to that like coworkers, roommates, etc. (Cheating/NTR, dub-con, maybe non-con.)
Teacher/Professor x Student (dub-con, possibly cheating/NTR)
Coach x players girlfriend, cheerleader, female athlete (Cheating/NTR, blackmail/coercion, dub-con, depends on which one specifically)
Kidnapping (Heavy non-con. Exactly who or what my character is can be discussed further. Also potentially can include cheating/NTR)
Personal Trainer x client (Cheating/NTR. Maybe dub-con, but usually not. Just general buildup to needing/wanting to be claimed by a much more dominant and attractive man. Bonus points if the boyfriend is fairly well-off and pays for the trainer.)
Loan shark(s) x gamblers girlfriend (Non-con or dub-con, coercion, blackmail, Cheating/NTR. Depends on if the boyfriend willingly ante'd her or if the debt collectors decided to take that into their own hands since he had no money.)
Petsitter x catgirl (Cheating/NTR, petplay, potentially non-con or dub-con. The only real case I can think of for all three mixed together.)
Owner x catgirl (Just petplay. Maybe dub-con if she needs to be put in her place.)
That's about it for those. I could certainly put a thousand more of these, but I'm sure anyone reading this gets the gist. If you have any different ideas, feel free to let me know.
Fantasy: Several of the modern ideas can also be cycled over into fantasy settings, but I won't bother reiterating any of them. This is where real stories come into play for me, but I only really have one idea I'd like to share at the current moment. If you have any, I would of course like to know! But, here goes.
The general idea is that you would be playing a 'Main Character' type. Whether they're just a normal denizen of the world that's fairly gifted, or a literal isekai protagonist, is up to you! In this scenario, I'd be playing a... Well, a LOT of characters. The female ones, at least. Your character can have a harem, stick to one girl, have as many one-night-stands as he wants while adventuring and doing... fantasy stuff. This would be exclusive to an original world that we can discuss and do lots of worldbuilding for as the roleplay progresses. It's fairly open-ended, so I don't have a lot of details to give, but I hope that's good enough to sell. This roleplay would be a lot of work, especially on my end, so this is only open to people who are especially skilled at writing. So, unless I catch good vibes from you based off of your profile and early messages between us, I'd probably prefer if we did icebreaker plots to get used to each others style before tackling this one. Beyond that, reminder that I do like The Elder Scrolls and Mushoku Tensei as fantasy worlds and we can build off of those for other plot ideas.
Sci-fi: Still only open to Star Wars for anything sci-fi. Some of the modern plot ideas can be recycled here, as well, but adjusted to fit into the universe, as well as for my character being a twi'lek. I generally prefer a good bit of story to go along with these, but if I'm in the right mood, then the modern plot ideas are perfectly acceptable for quick smut. For actual storied plots, they would also include plenty of action, so my character wouldn't just be a normal twi'lek civilian and would be a bounty hunter or force user of some kind. Preferably the same for yours, unless you have a specific idea in mind. Also remember: Clone Wars and Old Republic eras only.
Post-Apocalyptic: Uh... Not much to say here. It's all explained pretty well in the Post-Apocalyptic Settings section. Zombies are pretty straightforward, and I don't have a ton of ideas in my head for Fallout, but you're welcome to come to me with any ideas, or we could brainstorm together.

Okay! Sorry if it's messy, I didn't delve too deep into all the possible formatting options, and especially not any coding. Hopefully this catches the eyes of some good writers! Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Bump! I've updated this with a few kinks that I'd forgotten, new settings for fantasy and sci-fi, a whole new category for post-apocalyptic settings, as well as some more characters I don't mind playing in the fandoms section.

Back
Top Bottom