Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F You're in a romantic relationship with my fat, luscious, jiggly cheeks

Perceval

π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•―π–Šπ–•π–—π–†π–›π–Žπ–™π–ž β™₯
Hi, thank you for clicking on my prompt. Personally, I'm on the "rougher, darker" side of kinks and roleplays. I'm a huge sucker for non-con, abuse humiliation, etc. even though I don't mind going for a more consensual play, I'm not particularly a fan of Vanilla. With that information on the table I'd like to propose a plot, which is open for some tweaking of course. Or, if you have any other plot you're dying to play out, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm happy to think along!

Plot ❀️

So this is definitely one of my more 'weird' prompts. It's not yet crystallized into a solid story, but it's rather more of an idea which I'd like to explore. It's all about ass worship. My fat, luscious, jiggly cheeks are in desperate need of worship. However that's it, nothing else.

You see, in this idea of mine you're utterly obsessed with my ass. It's so bad that you've convinced yourself that you're in an actual relationship with my cheeks. Treating my fat ass as her own person. Going as far as having actual conversations and intimate moments with my lower half. Me, I'm a nuisance. I'm a third wheel in this relationship, a poor 20 year-old student. An unlucky byproduct, dragged along in this twisted romance.

I'm wondering how this all started? Did you hear my ass call you out, beg for your strong hands to squeeze it? Was it love on first sight? And how did you claim your new love? Is it forced, kidnapping me just for the sake of my fat ass? Or can I actually feel my ass being physically attracted to you? Craving your touch, aching for your presence. Being forced to along, just to make that itching stop. How will this affect my life, my work or university?

What do you think?

Information

Alright, that's about it. I'm happy to change aspects or even create other plots. Point is, I'm open for a lot of kinks. in my opinion this plot can get as extreme and dark as possible, within the guidelines of course, yet I have to find the right partner. Also, a little about myself to wrap this entire thing up. I'm a detailed writer, writing around 2-3+ paragraphs. I have many kinks and I'm happy to explore more. Hope to see you soon. Kisses

Back
Top Bottom