Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Baby, I'm Your Monster! (Dom Male, Monster Men, Fandom Canon/OC Pairings, Taboos + Lots of Ideas!)

Athen Cole

Moon
Hello there and welcome to my request thread. It’s a nice little place where you can spend a short while getting to know a little better about me and how I RP. Come on in. Don’t be shy. Take a look at what I’ve got in mind and see if anything tickles your fancy.

First up, all characters are 18+

I really only like to RP over PM and on this site. No real interest in Threads or going to Discord/some other site.

Usually I prefer to play a dominant character, though how dominant can be up for discussion, depending on what you’ve got in mind.

Writing wise, my normal post lengths are anywhere around 300 to 600. Though I tend to just try and match pace with partner as best I can.

Normally I just go with descriptions for my characters, but I can use faceclaims if you prefer!

Something extremely important I want to stress is that I’m not able to reply daily. I definitely try my best to get a reply in as much as I can, at least a couple times a week or more. If it’s a day I’m free and we’re both on, I can do multiple replies a day but that’s not every day. I work two jobs, long hours, graveyard on one of them so I’ve got a lot on my plate. If you’re looking for someone to reply constantly and daily, I’m afraid I’m not your guy.

That being said, I am incredibly understanding and flexible about post time. If you need a week or two between replies, that’s totally chill. I promise that I understand how real life always comes first and gets crazy sometimes. It gets plenty crazy for me often. If you do think it’s gonna be a while until you can get around to a reply, please try and communicate that with me and I’ll do my best to communicate any lengthy delays on my end.

Also, in case you’re a former RP partner reading this and you dropped one of our previous RP’s, feel free to message me still! I would be happy to hear back if you’re still interested in picking up wherever we left off. Or if you’ve RPed with me before and want to try something new you see here.

Just getting this out of the way, if you’re looking for rape/non-con and/or an asshole/needlessly cruel character to play against, you’ll want to move on as I’ve no real desire for any of that. The most I’m really comfortable with is dub-con that becomes consensual over time.

My smut to plot ratio is usually 60% Smut/40% plot but I’m good with a 50/50 split as well. Some ideas I like a bit more build up, others serve well to jump right into the fun.

Currently I really prefer to play Monster Men for my OC ideas. I have one or two human pairings but most of what I have in mind is playing a Monster like an Orc, Dragon, Goblin, Demon, etc.

As you can tell from the M x Any tag I’m up for just about anything you’re fine with playing. Women, Men, everything in between and outside that spectrum. While many pairings are listed as F x M, all my OC ones can be M x M as well if you’re interested. If you see a fandom you wanna try an M x M pairing, hit me up about it!

While I don’t have an F-list, I’ll just get that out of the way for you right now.

Major kinks I love/like to include: Public sex, risk of being caught, dressing them up in sexy outfits/lingerie, breeding/pregnancy, risk of pregnancy, Mpreg, lactation, collars/leashes, light bondage, rough sex, aftercare, romance, cheating/NTR, size differences, age gaps, recording themselves.

My turn-offs/Dislikes: Scat, Gore, Vore, anything bathroom related really, rape, violence, god-modding, hate-fucking and needless cruelty.

I know some kinks like breeding, cheating, age gaps aren’t for everyone so don’t consider them a must-have if you want to message me. However, I would like a heads up on any of my listed kinks you’d NOT want included if you read this thread and wanna shoot me a PM. Just to help.

Now we’re getting into pairings. As mentioned, I’ve mostly got Monster ideas for OC, but have tons of Fandom pairings/ideas with regular people as well.

Most of my fandom ideas are canon x canon, though I do have some oc x canon ideas and if you’ve got an OC x canon idea I’d still be up to hear it!

So first, my Original Ideas Pairings:

Orc x Elf/Human/Slime/Succubus/Fae
Demon x Nun
Goblin x Elf
Dragon x Princess/Prince
Farmer x Anthro Cow Girl
Anthro Bull x Farmer's Daughter
Father in Law x Daughter in Law
Orc Dad x Half-Elf Daughter (Specific idea for this one posted further down)

Next up are my myriad of Fandom pairings, all listed by their series for a bit easier selection. I’ve got a list of anime, comic book and video game pairings. If you see a fandom you’re interested in but not a pairing, still feel free to ask, I may be up for it!

Nintendo
Bowser x Princess Peach
Ridley x Samus
Pokemon x Trainer
Male Trainer x Female Gardevoir

Spy x Family
Loid x Yor
Adult Damian x Adult Anya

Titans
Slade x Raven
Slade x Starfire
Robin x Starfire
Robin x Blackfire

Dragon Ball Z
Cell x Android 18
Broly x Chelai
Vegeta x Bulma
Cell x Bulma

Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End
Stark x Fern

X-Men '97
Magneto x Rogue
Magneto x Emma Frost
Magneto x Storm

Resident Evil
Leon x Ashley (RE4Make)
Carlos x Jill (RE3Make)
Wesker x Jill
Wesker x Rebecca

Sonic the Hedgehog
Tails x Rouge (Specific AU Idea here, shared in the Ideas Section for more)
Shadow x Rouge

Invincible
Invincible x Atom Eve

My Hero Academia
Bakugo x Uraraka

Batman
Batman x Batgirl
Killer Croc x Batgirl
Batman x Poison Ivy

Naruto
Naruto x Hinata
OC Villain X Hinata

Young Justice
Vandal Savage x Miss Martian

Spider-Man
Spidey x MJ (Regular or Spinneret)
Spidey x Spider-Gwen
Venom x Spider-Gwen

Darling in the FranXX
Hiro x Zero Two
Scientist x Zero Two

Konosuba
Kazuma x Darkness
Kazuma x Aqua

Ms. Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid
Take x Iruru

Highschool of the Dead
Takashi x Saeko

Ranma ½
OC Master x Female Ranma
Male Ranma x Shampoo

Komi-San Can’t Communicate
New Guy x Komi

My Dress-Up Darling
Gojou x Marin
Mr. Producer x Marin

Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Mr. Director x Jessica Rabbit

Star Wars
Anakin x Ahsoka
Dooku x Ahsoka

Now onto my various ideas. I’ll list out the OC ideas first. If any of my ideas spark your own twist on an idea of mine, I’d be up to hear it.

While the first few are listed as Orc x Elf, you’re free to play human, slime, really any other race you prefer. I’m just using Elf as the placeholder.

Orc x Elf 1: Taming the Beast in Heat
MC and YC have been traveling for quite some time. They’ve become great partners through their adventures. Fighting monsters, bandits, wizards, all together. It’s made them extremely close, but MC has been keeping a secret from YC for some time. Every few months, he goes into heat. Sometimes he had potions that helped him ease it, others he would sneak off and just let it play out by himself in the woods. Enduring the pain until the next morning when it would end.

One night he wasn’t thinking clearly. They’d had a big victory over a nasty pack of Wargs bothering a small village. They celebrate, have some drinks and good food and without realizing it his heat hits him. Hard. Without explanation he runs off into the woods, tearing his clothes off leaving a trail in the hopes to find some cold pond he can cool off in. All while his body screams with the need to mate.

YC finds him, naked, aching and roaring in pain. Realizing what ails him, YC offers themselves up to him. Not entirely sure what they’re getting into, but they’re bond is strong, and this will only strengthen it further.

Orc x Elf Idea 2: Indebted to an Orc
YC is an arrogant new warrior thinking they can take on anything after a few small victories. Finding MC, a fairly peaceful Orc in the middle of nowhere, they challenge him to a fight. MC wants no part in it, but YC is persistent enough to convince them. You get your fight, and are handily, embarrassingly, defeated.

Only for YC to wake up a few days later, healing in a bed in MC’s cabin in the woods. He’s taken the trouble of bandaging you up, healing you with some potions and taking good care of you. At first you try and argue he didn’t need to do that, but he states regardless of that, he did, and now you owe him. So MC makes a deal, stay with him, as his mate, for just a month. If they dislike their time with him, they’re free to leave then.

Figuring not much can change in a month, YC agrees. Learning a lot more about Orcs and finding they may not be as bad as expected.

Orc x Elf 3: Warlord’s Delight
MC is a vicious Warlord who has been wiping out villages who oppose him. YC’s village was the latest. Though YC is the only one spared, as MC takes a liking to them. Making them an offer, either become his pet mate and travel with them. Or die with the rest of the village. YC agrees to the offer, but not to survive. YC wants revenge and plans to kill MC in his sleep.

Only for YC to start to like the life of debauchery the Warlord offers up. Fine wine, excellent drugs and potions to play with the senses, the best food and a life truly more opulent than they ever lived. Perhaps YC may not want to kill their new Master after getting to like this lifestyle.

Orc x Slime Girl: Finder’s Keepers
MC was hired for what he thought would be a simple run and grab job in a nearby dungeon. Sure it was a place known for being deadly, but MC had dealt plenty with nasty places like that before. It’s a long, arduous journey down, but they make it. Only to find no treasure, but an empty room. With some dusty old books and a strange jar with colored liquid.

Opening the jar, YC pours out! YC can’t remember much but they’ve been down here a long time. They imprint on MC as their new Master for freeing them. MC is instantly attracted and agrees to get them out of here and take care of them.

Except, he was hired to get them in the first place. So now his employer is after both of them, wanting the slime all to himself. MC has taken a liking to yours fast, and isn’t going to let anyone take them away.

Orc King x Princess/Prince: Betrothed For Peace
MC is the newest King of the Orclands, a land that has long been abandoned by society and left to rot. In order to take their place with the other kingdoms he has had to start war. A long, bloody war that has lead to the Orcs nearly overtaking YC’s kingdom by half now. An agreement has been made to return the lands and make peace, along with opening up new trade and sharing of medicines/technology.

YC is the lynchpin of the whole plan. Married off to MC for peace. At first you expect a wicked brute of a man you’re marrying, only to find a kind-hearted individual who was only fighting to save his people. Your people now, too. Finding there’s much more to the Orc King and his people than anyone ever knew.

Orc Father x Half-Elf Daughter: Daddy’s Always Here For You
MC is an Orc father who has always put his daughter first. Above all else. She’s grown into a beautiful young woman and soon will be moving out on her own next year. They’ve only got so much time left, he figures. What changes everything is when, surprisingly, YC goes into heat. Half-Orcs go into heat, but it’s rarely as strong as it is for a full-blooded Orc. It’s more of a nuisance, they’re horny for a while and it goes away.

YC is the rare exception, it hits her just has hard as it would any other Orc and she can’t stand it. She tries to resist, desperately so, but she can’t fight the need inside of her. MC tries to resist, but he’s not mated since losing her mother, and the two fulfill a need they both have deep down. Altering their relationship forever.

Father in Law x Daughter in Law: He’s Always Had a Hold on Me
MC has had a wandering eye most of his life. He would cheat on his wife occasionally, having a libido so strong that he couldn’t be contained to one woman. He was smart about it. He’d only used burner phones for contact. Dated girls out of town. Never got too close and called it off after he’d had his fun. No one ever the wiser.

Until YC came along. She was something different, special, a woman who could keep up with his healthy sexual appetite. She was young then, barely 18 and still so new to the world of sex. MC took her under his wing and taught her everything. Helping mold her sexual preferences and deepest desires. He got too close, and even fell for YC. Eventually she found out the truth, that he wa a married man, and left him.

Years later, his wife has passed, he’s been mostly devoted to being a good father and husband after losing YC. The one that got away, to him. Only for you to end up back in his life in a most unexpected way.

YC met Daniel, MC’s eldest son, a few years ago. Back then, MC used a fake last name, so she never realized we were related. Daniel and his father had been somewhat estranged since the death of his mother. Not even inviting MC to the wedding, so YC never even got to meet her father in law.

A while later and Daniel is financially broke. Losing his high paying job, they’ve lost the house they had a mortgage on and most of the stuff he bought YC over the last couple years of marriage. Desperate, he asks his father if they can crash at his place for a couple months until he gets back up on his feet again. Very begrudgingly, MC agrees.

On the day you both arrive, it’s a shock to the system for both of you to see each other again. Old feelings start bubbling up fast. You remember how he touched you, how he could make you feel good all over like no one else, and the old desires start to return as well. Danny is gone often job-hunting, having little to no luck. Leaving you home alone with Daddy dearest all day long. Surely nothing could go wrong, right?

Human Farmer x Anthro Cow Girl: Forbidden Romance on the Farm
MC has had this farm in his family for generations. Taking care of cow girls, bulls, chickens, all kinds of livestock over the years. He’s gotten a bit older now and he’s feeling age pull at him. He never settled down and started a family of his own. Something he’s often regretted, but he’s devoted his whole life to this farm and never had much time for anything else after his parents passed when he was just a young man.

There has been someone who he fancies though, YC, his prized Cow Girl who delivers the most delicious milk on the farm. It’s no secret she’s his favorite. He’ll often just come out and spend hours talking with her, the two getting along so well. At times he thinks the feeling may be mutual, but it’s hard to be sure.

One night he decides to risk it and have YC over for dinner. During it, he confesses his feelings, knowing they’ll have to be careful. Breeding between humans and anthros is against the law. Out here, they can carve a little family for themselves, if they’re careful. But he knows it will be worth it if she’s by his side.

That’s it for all of my OC ideas. Now onto various Fandom Pairing ideas!

Nintendo

Bowser x Peach 1: A Secret Love

They've been off and on over the years, Peach and Bowser, playing out their romance in secret. All those kidnappings? Excuses for the two to be together. Mario, the Toads, no one but a few servants in Bowser's inner circle were ever the wiser. Lately they've been on something of a break. Last time they were together, Bowser really pushed about making their love public and marrying. But Peach is afraid, unsure if she's willing to take that next big step with him and all the changes it will bring. Still, she agrees to see him and go on a little trip together. Sort of an attempt to reconnect and just have some fun. Bowser is more romantic than ever, really playing up the charm and making Peach rethink her stance on marriage, though if they're really ready for that is up to her now.

Bowser x Peach 2: One Night, One Chance
They've done the whole song and dance a million times now. He kidnaps her, she rebels, Mario saves her, wash, rinse, repeat. Only over the years things have slowly changed. Bowser has gotten somewhat softer with his imprisoning her and keeping her in more comfortable spots. Sometimes they even talk and have nice nights conversing for long periods of time. It's pleasant, and she's come to enjoy her time with him whenever they're together. However, something is different on their latest kidnapping. He seems quieter, more contemplative than usual.

Then, that night, while the two are sharing dinner Bowser confesses he's had a lot on his mind. He's decided he wants to give up this endless chase of Peach, he's tired and doesn't feel like it's worth it anymore if she just can't ever grow to love him. Something he recognizes he really can't force. So he makes her an offer. This will be the final time he kidnaps her, if she agrees to spend a night with him. One night of intimacy, just so he can get her out of his system, he insists. She's hesitant, but he agrees to be a gentleman and she can't help but relish the thought of not being interrupted in her work anymore. So she agrees, not realizing she's signing up for a night of feverish passion like nothing she's had before.

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End Idea

Stark x Fern: Making a Great Team

Frieren has been sending them off on missions more and more alone together. Her excuse was wanting them to get more out of this journey and see more for themselves, while she would get some extra time to study up on some local grimoires here and there. While at first the two were hesitant, they start doing little travels together. Just a day or two away, to another town. Sometimes just exploring, others finding towns in need of help with monsters or other troubles. Eventually they start working really well together, becoming a cohesive fighting unit, learning to work together without even needing words half the time. During one of their trips out by themselves, after saving a town, they're accidentally gifted a free room from the Innkeeper but it's a one bed. Stark insists he'll just sleep on the floor, but something sparks Fern to suggest they share the bed. Perhaps an innocent suggestion, that leads to intimacy as they spend the night together.

Spy x Family Ideas

Loid x Yor 1: What Did We Do Last Night?

After a late night of celebrating Anya getting another Stella for such good work, the two go a little overboard after the child goes to sleep. Having one too many cups of wine, even Loid finds himself blacking out in a rare instance of over-indulging. When they wake up the next day, they're both nearly naked in his bed. He wakes up first, shocked at what's occurred. It seems obvious what happened, but he finds evidence they may NOT have slept together. After she awakens, and they both get over the slight freak out, they agree to retrace their steps from that night. Finally remembering that while they didn't have sex, they nearly had, after an intense make-out session the two recall and nearly getting it on before they both passed out. Now that they've crossed that bridge, they both have to figure out if they can put the genie back in the bottle, or if they maybe don't want to, and they were onto something that night.

Loid x Yor 2: One Way to Get Rid of a Bug
Loid is fairly certain that Yuri is bugging the apartment. He's found some evidence, but left it in place, as if he were to remove it then he'd be onto Loid. He needs to figure out a way to get Yuri to stop listening. While there are a few options, the most expedient and straightforward would be getting closer/more intimate with Yor. Yuri's own obsession with his sister would make it impossible to listen to them having moments of affection. He figured if they could escalate to sex, that would likely cinch it and get Yuri to remove all the equipment. Of course what starts out as a simple plan to put his skills to use and seduce Yor ends up with him genuinely getting much more emotionally attached than expected, fully falling for her in the process.

Titans Ideas

Slade x Raven: Control is Power

She's out of control, losing all ability to keep her incredible powers in check. Something has gone wrong and she can't keep any self-control of her emotions. Making her lash out, nearly putting Beast Boy in the hospital. Horrified at what she's done, she seeks out help from the only person she thinks may be able to: Slade. Begging for his help to get her powers in check. Slade agrees, not wanting her to get out of control and destroy the world. He takes her to a facility that dampens her magic powers, weakening her enough she can't risk hurting him. But her emotions are still out of whack.

Slade recognizes that what's most out of balance is her body and all the needs she's been ignoring. Raven's every emotions are heightened and that includes her lust. Recognizing this as an outlet she can use to get her emotions under control, he seduces her during a sparring match. Taking advantage of he needy body. When she gives in, she finds she's able to finally silence the raging emotions and power inside her. Finding sex actually seems to help keep her calm and back to normal. She also finds her new teacher rather addicting, the two spending much of their time together, until what starts out as a simple need turns into something much deeper, a romance neither of them can really make work but they'll still try.

X-Men '97 Idea

Magneto x Rogue: My Teacher the Master of Magnetism

Set during the flashback in episode 4 where Rogue reveals her connection to Magneto. During her time with Magneto as a younger woman learning to control her powers, they spend a lot of time together studying her abilities. Learning that due to his magnetic control over his body he can touch her without being drained. This leads to them falling into each other for comfort. While in the show, Rogue eventually left, my idea is she sticks around and they only get closer and closer.

Sonic the Hedgehog Idea

Tails x Rouge: Partners in Crime

An AU idea inspired by NSFW Artist Bigdad's interpretation of the characters. In this take, Rouge and Tails are two thieves who work together on various jobs. At first Rogue hired Tails for his gadget expertise. Then ended up taking him on missions to help out with the tech-side of things. Over time they've become a great team and work flawlessly together. Lately Rogue's flirty nature with Tails has been getting bolder, and the young Fox has been responding in kind. Teasing, flirting back with her until one successful mission, Tails decides he wants a kiss for his good work. Only for it to start them down a road towards much, much more together.

My Hero Academia Ideas

Bakugo x Uraraka: Testing Their Feelings

It's a new major test of skills for the UA students. They're learning more about team-ups/blending powers together for new results. Based on a computer, the most optimal matchups are decided based on power levels and strengths. Much to his shock, Uraraka is is paired with Bakugo. He finds it an insult at first, but when he's told by their teacher just what kind of benefits can come from blending powers, he begrudgingly gives it a shot. This is a test set over a week where they have seven days to train, practice using their skills and working together. Finding the best combinations. They're encouraged to spend more time together after class further developing their communication skills. Much as he hates the idea, his ego wants to impress everyone even more. So he tries to get to know her. He offers to take her out, not even realizing he essentially is taking her on a date to a decent little restaurant. The more they get to know each other the more they find they have in common, and eventually they hook up at some point before the big test. Which they ace with flying colors.

Bakugo x Uraraka Idea 2: Show Me Your Moves!
One day during their various training sessions, she does a technique nobody has ever seen before. A blend of her power and speed that makes a kick able to knock down one of their teachers with ease. Everyone is impressed, Bakugo most of all. He wants to replicate that move with his own power. While it's difficult for him to reach out, he bites down his ego to ask her how she did it. She starts helping train him to do it, the two finding they get along fairly well when it's just them, nobody else around. Of course as soon as someone else comes by he clams back up to his usual gruff self, but every now and then she starts seeing the more likable, friendlier side of him, and decides she wants to see more.

DBZ Ideas

Cell x Android 18: Making Him Whole

Set during the Cell Saga. He still has to get 18, but rather than absorb her he needs to breed her. We can work in body modifications as well, with him altering her into his perfect pet. Eventually leading to mind break where she resigns to obey and eventually accept her new Master.

Broly x Cheelai: What is sex, anyway?
they're traveling around and during one of their adventures they help out a young couple. After doing so, Broly sees the couple make out and is confused. Being so naive, he asks Cheelai and she explains it's supposed to feel good. So he steals a kiss from her and they both like it, maybe her being a bit hesitant at how forward he is but they both soon melt into it and their interplanetary lovefest starts there!

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Take x Iruru: An Innocent Sleepover Date

In a recent chapter of the manga, Iruru asks if she can stay the night at Take's place while his grandma is out of town. Never having had a sleepover before. Take is nervous about the prospect and at first says no, but is convinced by Iruru. She's dealing with her growing feelings for him and he's having a difficulty staying cool around having a girl all alone to himself. They watch some TV, play some games and have a nice night in. When he goes to take a bath, she tries to join him. He tries to tell her no but she pushes her way in like usual. During the bath they have a bit more honest moment talking about their feelings, and in the heat of a more intimate moment he kisses her. They try to figure their feelings out from there.

My Dress-Up Darling Idea

Gojou x Marin: A Night at the Love Hotel

This idea is essentially a what-if things had gone differently at the love hotel when they were shooting that cute succubus cosplay. There's that moment when she feels Goujo is aroused and things kind of fall apart there. My idea is that he takes it a step further and makes his desires clear. Just going for it, pinning her with a kiss to the bed and letting Marin feel just how excited she's got him, the two just getting lost in each other and the fun from that point. Making even better use of their time in the room.

Darling in the FranXX Ideas

Hiro x Zero Two: Just the Two of Us

Set before the veil is fully lifted, during one of the down times between battles. Some of the other member are being inspected off-site, leaving the home sparse. Just the two of them, Hiro decides to get a bit bolder with Zero Two and try to figure out why she's so interested in him. He's met with her usual mysterious flirting, but this time he matches her and pushes against it, flirting back. Some sparks fly, they kiss shortly before the others get back and now they're trying to figure out their feelings with the drama of the rest of the team around.

Scientist x Zero Two: Made to be Mine
Something of a Bad End type scenario. Was mainly thinking of an OC Scientist x Zero Two for this one, where he's one of the scientists working on her and studying her. He's admired her for a while, wanting to study her up close. He pulls her into the lab for some one on one inspection, finding there's a way to trigger a more docile state in her, and using that to his advantage. Corrupting her over various sessions to go from kissing, touching, to giving herself over to him totally eventually. Under his sway and taken full advantage of until she's trapped and he owns her.

Konosuba Ideas

Kazuma x Darkness: An Honest Mistake

When Kazuma buys a succubus for a dream, he mistakenly thinks he drifts off in the bath and when Darkness stumbles in, he assumes he's dreaming and the succubus took her form. He gets a bit handsy but Darkness puts a stop to it, this idea is what if she doesn't and they go all the way. Only after they've had sex does he realize it's real, but now neither of them really wants to stop. Now having to figure out how to keep it a secret from the others.

Naruto Idea

Naruto x Hinata: Playing Lovers is Easy

They are on an away mission to infiltrate another village and get intel on some possible danger brewing. They go under the guise of a young married couple, even though they've not yet confessed their feelings. Having to pretend they're a happy young couple leads Naruto to getting a little handsy at times. When he apologizes, Hinata admits she doesn't mind, encouraging him to be natural. As they continue, they go on a real date for one of their intel gatherings, having a great time and getting more interested in each other than their mission. Which makes the mission all the more difficult when a dangerous gang leader is revealed to be hiding in the town, conspiring against the Hidden Leaf Village.

Ranma 1/2 Ideas

OC Martial Arts Master x Female Ranma: Winner Takes All

This one is with an OC character, an older martial arts master who decides he wants Female Ranma for a bride. Though he knows he can't just outright propose. So he's got a plan. He offers to train her in his secret technique. They'll have sparring sessions. At times he gets handsy with her, flirtatious and teasing, but never takes it too far. He's an impressive fighter, easily able tohold his own against Ranma. Through their training he learns more about Ranma, feeling certain they're perfect for his new mate. After Ranma masters the technique, the Master challenges her to one last match. With a caveat. If she beats him, he gives up his dojo to her. If he wins, she has to marry him. Overconfident in herself, she agrees, only to be swiftly beaten and now have to deal with the consequences. This one would start earlier with the beginning of the training.

Male Ranma x Shampoo: One Date Can't Hurt
Shampoo won't leave Ranma alone and she's been getting worse. He's gotten rather sick of her but doesn't really know what to do. One day during her usual pounces, he decides to try something different and asks her out to dinner. Taking her by surprise. He figures if he takes her out on a date and it's likely a disaster she'll hopefully get over him. Only the date goes great. They have a really fun time, get along well and he finds he really likes hanging out with her. Spur of the moment, he asks her out again, and the two slowly start a real romance from here.

High School of the Dead Ideas

Takashi x Saeko 1: One our Own Now

After they get split up from the main group. After a few attempts at reconnecting and not being able to find them, they finally have to give up and accept it's just the two of them on their own. While they miss the rest of the group, they find they work incredibly well as a duo. Able to take out or maneuver around zombies together in sync nicely. They've always been close, but with no one else around they get much closer

Takashi x Saeko 2: Let's Keep it Our Secret
In this idea, the two get trapped in a building full of zombies, separated briefly from the group. When they reach the top floor and realize there's no escape, they both panic. One of them reveals they don't want to die a virgin. In the heat of the moment, they start making out. Undressing, getting very close to getting down when they hear their friends arriving to save them. They quickly put themselves back together and join the group after they're saved, but now that moment is hanging over both of them and neither is sure how to address it. Both feeling awkward, while also unable to forget how much they enjoyed the kissing, and how they both want more. Struggling to work through these feelings while also surviving and not letting the group know.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit Idea

Mr. Director x Jessica Rabbit: Falling Stars Are Easy Prey

Jessica's star is waning. She's usually the hottest stuff in town, but there's new, younger girls drawn even more scantily and risque. Her usual self just doesn't quite cut it. So in her desperation she turns to Mr. Director, a man who can get just about anything made in Toontown. It's most infamous criminal kingpin, who has recently been starting up a studio for older cartoon characters doing porno. Jessica is hesitant, but it's that or fade away, so she makes her deal with the devil. Before she makes her new movies, he wants to train her for the new job. Being his pet lover. A job she won't be able to say no to if she wants to save her career.

Again, if any of these ideas catch your eye, or you wanna tweak them into something new, hit me up! I love brainstorming with a lot of these ideas kept fairly simple to start as springboards for more depth we can add to the story and world.

I'll be posting more ideas as I continue.

So hey, shoot me a PM, and let's make a fun RP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom