Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any story-focused, smut-heavy, and absolutely depraved (literate; original + fandom) - upd may 18, now with fallout!

Which of these would you be most interested seeing plots for?

• Lighter original plots

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • More bad end original plots

• More dark (but not bad end) original plots

• Fallout

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Elder Scrolls

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Mass Effect

• I have no opinion

• Red Dead Redemption 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyberpunk 2077

• Persona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stardew Valley

• Total voters
If you want to write with me but nothing appeals to you, please vote in the poll before you leave. I tried to make everything accessible and mobile-friendly; please let me know if there's anything I can do to improve. Thank you.

NAVIGATION
F-List(click to teleport)
Cravings of the Moment(click to teleport)
Navigation ≺ (you are here)
About Me(click to teleport)
Originals :: Romance Requests (click to teleport)
Originals :: Dark & Bad End Requests(click to teleport)
Fandoms:: Red Dead Redemption 2 Requests(click to teleport)
Fandoms :: Fallout 4 (click to teleport)

Last edited:
  • D5PB4KGrre2tuCFXFyl4l_xHBZMYq44oMO4TpO4zchXCTVVkH00RyIw9mksmdTWPad5J5QPGpSVWTUiWEoQUWGpdIIeL74Zlb4MutYJJbDvsG9YmLeKP746ET2PG39Iev_372ba99TTZ48JuLD6C2uM

PLOTTING & IDEAS
    Though I'm positive the plots you have are amazing, I'm only seeking the ones I've outlined. Of course we'll be expanding during the plotting process to include your interests as well, but I'm interested neither in ideas that lead to altogether different stories, nor ideas that fundamentally change the dynamic I'm requesting. If you like my vibe but absolutely none of my plots appeal to you, you're still free to message me with ideas of your own - but I'm most likely to (respectfully) turn it down.

RATIO
    I'm not just here to write sex - I'm here to write stories. In my opinion, that's what separates smut from erotica. I believe that sex can and often does contribute to pushing the plot forward when used correctly, and I'm seeking partners who aim to do just that. I don't have a set ratio, but I welcome partners seeking anywhere from 10-60% sex.
    LITERACY
    I don't base literacy on post length; I determine it by an individual's mastery of the language in which they're writing. That said, while I do require well-written replies, I also enjoy reading in great quantities. I won't give you a word count to hit, but in general - the longer and better-written, the more joy I get out of reading it. Please refer to my samples, and provide me two of your own when you contact me. (Note: Well-written doesn't necessarily mean "grammatically perfect." I'm not a stickler for perfection, and I tend to make quite a few mistakes myself.)

COMMUNICATION
    If I haven't heard from you in a week, I'll reach out. If I don't hear back from you after another week, I will consider myself ghosted. Similarly, please reach out if you haven't heard from me after 5-7 days.

REPLY FREQUENCY
    On average, I spend about ten hours writing, proofreading, and editing a single reply. I understand that quality requires patience, and I'm more than willing to provide you with that patience. I can wait forever for an IC response, so long as you keep me updated OOC every week or so - and I function best with partners who operate the same way.

MEDIUM
    I'm mostly looking to do PM and private threads. I will only write over Discord if it makes sense for us to use a server for better organization - e.g., stories with worldbuilding, multiple characters, system RPs, and complicated plots that require record-keeping.
    CHARACTERS
    With the exception of some canons in certain fandoms, I play female characters. I have plots for MxF and FxF, though I'm happy to do FxNB for most of the plots, if you'd prefer. I play Dominants, switches, and submissives - though I have a special fondness for (and the most experience with) playing the tough submissive archetype. I have a strong preference for playing characters 25 and older; your characters must not be younger than 18.
  • y7tImAddSbbORWIjZczF31o3kSa2KTTCXXjYikvwIxchKO2KZTXSy-ca90nFTWJEW86j_z42S_oG_fdQOKNWdjz1fKRlQMNRS6ywT1pJoBAsDJ_kFQdorHPuUVk-tKMgr5mvbtRG6ygZeIIXO34Ukyg
    RACISM AND RACE PLAY
    I'm fine with interracial and fantasy racism, but not real-life. Race play just far too often ventures off into racism.

BLASÉ AND MEANINGLESS NON-CON
    It's rape, and it has serious consequences for the victim - if not also the rapist. If you can't handle portraying it realistically, don't ask for non-con.

"FUTAS"
    I will always welcome trans and intersex characters, but I don't write opposite of "futanari" characters. It feels a little too fetish-y for my tastes.

BIMBOIFICATION
    Nothing against this particular kink; I'm just not interested in playing bimbos or playing against them.

SEXUALIZED MINORS
    Even though the site rules lets you go as young as 16, I require all characters be 18 or older. Underage side characters are fine, as long as they aren't presented in any sexually-charged situations, even just as observers.

PUBIC HAIR PLAY
    Again, nothing against this particular kink; it's just not my thing. Just imagine my characters' pubic hair being in whatever style you want and leave it at that, please.

BIRTHING SCENES
    Breeding, impregnation, and pregnancy are all fine - but I will not write out birthing scenes.

SCAT & VOMIT
    Both of these are gross to me. Under absolutely no circumstances.
  • 8_v6GFUZ1NUBykgz7k7vftFrukK0Nbdgqydr0ZE46t1DLybw1tygnxaQYjtIBubMFNKsHDwReKOVeAMz3LFdwH-9JFs5-dNhgv4XVs2YWS1q3LmVZZjLXaZKwpivaJCy4yWKqAiVP5x-YxGRpC6L9cs

CORRUPTION
    My favorite corruption tropes:
    Good Girl Gone Bad - Take a good girl and ruin her until she becomes just like the monster who made her.
    Bad Girl Gone Worse - Take a god-awful woman and bring out the absolute worst in her.
    Bad Man Gone Worse - Take a god-awful man and bring out the absolute worst in him.

VAGINAL PENETRATION
    While I'm fine with oral and anal, nothing is better than the vagina.

PLAYING (REALISTIC) SEX ADDICTS
    Characters who struggle with their sexual impulses are my absolute favorite to play. Please note that when I say these characters are realistic, I mean that their hypersexuality is an actual dysfunction that causes them major issues. They typically experience great bouts of shame and guilt after sexual encounters, and relapse tends to result in extreme sexual behavior.

ROUGH, LOUD SEX
    Nothing turns me on more than an experienced woman finding out that she bit off more than she can chew. If the neighbors can't hear her begging for mercy, then fuck her harder.

AGE GAPS
    Older Man / Younger Woman - Men 40+ paired with women 18-35
    Older Woman / Younger Woman - Women 30+ paired with women 18-25

DIRTY TALK
    Only if it's actually good. Screaming / moaning the same five phrases just doesn't do it for me.

TRAUMA
    Not just causing trauma, but also exploiting it and getting off to mentions of it. (No childhood trauma for the sake of this kink.)

DD/lg
    When men who aren't a woman's father take on a paternal role - even in the bedroom. (No age play involved.)

(some) INCEST
    I enjoy sibling and Father / Daughter incest, but Mother / Son or Mother / Daughter aren't my cups of tea.

FINGERING
    Perhaps my favorite form of foreplay.

NON-CON
    I hate it when it's meaningless, though. If it's not being used for something - like to show how vile the rapist is, or to punish the victim - then I'm not interested. Male and female victims, male and female perpetrators.

SQUIRTING
    This could be categorized under watersports - but it feels vastly different and serves a different purpose, so I'm categorizing it differently.

WATERSPORTS
    RECEIVING: No drinking, but I enjoy my characters receiving it on / inside, especially as a tool of degradation.
    GIVING: No limits (that I know of) so let me know yours.
  • XHVH9PMFS8CRGab4eM2R2-Z6sXVU0N6ydX2swAMmW8_ZWqrXVrYowlcGshmO_h_DQMPjhYiUjwK9mrp-V1Hc88HaH3xBHQmKJjPMpUkdcVAaGpMhbbclI3aRZTLdHrPYqma5bpcHAVE1aKWFJdsMSZo

Margaret Sutton had been a naughty, naughty girl - or so the law liked to say. It tickled Ruby pink how terrified this god-forsaken country was of a disobedient woman who refused to be owned. And it hadn't been that difficult either, finding out about little Miss Sutton's particular brand of disobedience. It had been a matter of seeing her wanted poster and doing a little digging around - if it could even be called digging. Most of Miss Sutton's life had been laid out on the surface. She'd been a simple farming girl from a simple farming family, and she'd killed her husband. Basic, boring, and run-of-the-mill stuff.

That should have been enough for Ruby to go off of, but it never was. There was something thrilling to her about unlocking the little secrets. It made her feel powerful. She always wanted to dig deeper, always wanted to understand the why. Of course, she already knew why; undoubtedly, the man had been intolerably abusive, as was usually the case when a woman murdered her own husband. But what, precisely, had been the finer details? What were the motivating and mitigating factors?

What could she find to exploit?

As Ruby had soon come to discover over the course of her investigation into Margaret Sutton, there was plenty - and all found within a singular role: a sister, dead by suicide, and previously engaged to the same man Margaret soon after married. Intriguing. Ruby couldn't have cared less about circling the rumor mill after that; she wanted to get the rest right from the source. She wanted to see the look in Miss Sutton's eyes when Ruby mentioned that dear, darling, dead sibling.

Anything for that look.

And the best part of it? Ruby had it on pretty good authority (a little rat masquerading as a deputy) that Miss Sutton was being transported to another county on a very specific day, at a very specific time - and taking a very specific route. It was almost as if everything had lined up perfectly for Ruby. A little too perfectly, she'd noticed - but nothing ventured, nothing gained. And so when the time presented itself for her to wait atop a hill for a lawman's wagon to come rolling through the valley below, she didn't hesitate. Nor did she hesitate to pull the trigger.

The gunfire spooked his horses, but they didn't barrel off. Good. Ruby would have killed them too, if she had to - but she'd rather not waste the ammunition. She returned her sniper rifle to its spot on her Shire's saddle and said to him, "C'mon, LaFayette - let's go meet our new friend." She drove down the hill at a full and steady gallop, her horse kicking up dirt and grass as it barrelled onward. They slowed to a trot a few meters away from the wagon before stopping altogether. Ruby dismounted and approached.

"Good evenin', ma'am," she drawled, speaking loudly so as to be heard over the spooked horses' whinnying and stomping. "You must be Margaret Sutton. Don't you worry none - I ain't here to cause you no harm. The name's Ruby." Upon reaching the wagon, she palmed at an interior pocket of her leather duster and withdrew a lockpick from its depths. "I'm in the business of rescuin' damsels such as yourself from these vicious bastards of the law. Now you just hold on tight while I get that door open for you." With a click, the lock came undone. Ruby swung the door open, and Margaret was once again a free woman.
  • afs_KAUKWQw_7yoeH7AiOtOlZ2O4gdAjwB76fO53aurGK1z4WnHKFDkPgAri5BfDDxvvduQ54FqHqy7Wu2USHpMyOKouSyWTa_LIv39uvqjPZdEoyqnZuQ-h48yIm4RObfDDTdnruQJL6hdYSUNtB94

Annabelle Simmons - alias: Annie Rhoades

Hunting animals with Amos Ripley had been one thing. Hunting humans on her own was another entirely.

For one, Annabelle hadn't expected murder to feel like nothing. The adrenaline of taking a man down was a high unlike any other - but looking at him after and reflecting on what she should feel about the art of killing itself yielded absolutely nothing. She'd been told it was supposed to bring about a gut-sinking feeling that compelled strong men into grief and even stronger women into madness, but each time she did it, all Annabelle felt compelled to do was move on. It confused her.

She'd killed three men so far, and planned to kill at least one more. This premeditated victim was her current target - a man that she'd been following for months now, who went by the name of Phantom. She would have pulled her gun on him by now if it weren't for one unfortunate truth calling her to caution: Phantom was dangerous, and despite her bravery in pursuing him for so long, Annabelle was still scared of what he could do to her if she made the wrong move. But beyond that, she was scared of losing her chance for revenge if it meant she jumped the gun and alerted him to her presence before she was ready.

So for the past few weeks, Annabelle kept her distance by staying on the boundaries of where she knew Phantom's general location to be. She'd narrowed it down to two or three towns that he could have been staying at or around, and she only stayed in towns that she knew he'd already left. When she had to, Annabelle paid for hotel rooms with money collected from previous bounties she'd turned in, but she normally preferred to let men looking for company pay for them. She slept, the entire time, with one eye open - haunted by nightmares of what would await her once she finally met Phantom face-to-face. In her waking hours, Annabelle read newspapers and relied on word-of-mouth to pinpoint exactly where her target was, and eventually she found it: Hanging Valley, a town that felt too small for a man like him. He'd only been there for a day when she heard about it, and she didn't want to miss the opportunity. Now was the time; she could feel it in her heart. She stayed one more night in the hotel - alone, and with knots twisting in her stomach. At sun's first light, Annabelle mounted her golden palomino horse and rode through sunset to Hanging Valley. She arrived close to nine at night and, exhausted from the travel, checked herself into the hotel under the alias Annie Rhoades and promptly went to sleep.

The next day, around eleven in the morning, Annabelle made her way down to the town's general store and bought herself some cigarettes and a newspaper. She spent the next few hours reading the newspaper and smoking cigarettes outside the saloon, then headed inside of it when her pocket watch read three-seventeen in the afternoon. Several rounds of poker called her attention for the next two hours, after which she settled in at the bar and ordered a glass of red wine. Not long after, the door opened, and the setting sun cast a man-shaped longshadow along the saloon's well-worn wooden floors. Once he stepped fully inside and his features settled in the dim lighting, any hope of comfort in potential denial fled Annabelle altogether. This was real, and it was really happening.

Those were his eyes.

She'd only seen him a few times as a child; her parents didn't like her being around him. Though she'd been an obedient girl and never questioned their reasons at the time, Annabelle always wondered in hindsight why her parents had always forbidden it. Undoubtedly it was because he'd been a bad man then too. But that was precisely it - the man who had caused the greatest tragedy in Annabelle's life had also been her greatest mystery, despite knowing exactly who he was: he was the man who murdered her father. But by keeping her in the dark, Annabelle's parents had inadvertently prolonged her suffering. She mourned with no closure. Her mother would not answer any questions about who her father's murderer was - not his name, not what he'd killed her father for, and not even why he would sometimes show up at the farm when she was a little girl. And then her mother died of typhoid fever, leaving Annabelle orphaned at sixteen - still with no answers, still torn apart by grief, and old enough to navigate life as a streetwalker until Amos came along and saved her from it.

The sheriff's son screamed in his father's defense; it pulled Annabelle out of her thoughts and into the gut-wrenching reality of the moment: he'd taken another man's life, and a broken family would be left to pick up the pieces for it. She wanted to scream, too. Annabelle never really properly grieved her own father's death. She bitterly hoped that if she failed in her mission, the dead sheriff's boy would grow up and finish what she couldn't. That was all she could do; trying to help the child now would not only compromise her cover, but it would be incredibly stupid. Phantom was a widow-maker. Annabelle wasn't the only woman scorned who'd come seeking revenge, she knew it. And despite his claims that he didn't kill women or children, he'd yet to meet her. If he thought a woman's vengeance wasn't good enough reason to kill her before it bit him in the ass, then fine. But Annabelle wasn't so stupid, and she saw it for what it was: a weakness that would get him killed. If not by her, then by one of the many other women or children he so mercilessly left alive to rot in the despair of his ruination.

She turned her gaze back forward as the late sheriff's family fled the saloon, and kept her brown eyes practically glued to her wine glass. Her whole body buzzed as his boots thudded against the wood floor, each footstep punctuated under his weight like a heavy threat. Her heart sprung sharply into her throat. Nerves threatened to set her body on fire. Whether it was rage or fear that had her rooted to the spot, she couldn't tell - but it had blood rushing in her ears and the hair on her arms standing on end. He introduced himself to the saloon like killing the sheriff made him some kind of hotshot - but it wasn't about the killing. Not really. It was about the power that came with fear. It always was, with people like Phantom. But Annabelle could tell just from the way he talked: the man was Icarus, flying too close to the sun. And he'd said it himself - the only thing keeping people from gunning him down now was fear of his crew's retaliation. It wasn't because he was immortal, or any harder to kill from a bullet 'tween the eyes. It was just because his crew would hunt Phantom's murderers down like dogs. He was hubris personified for bragging so openly about such an obvious weakness. As Annabelle knew good and well, anyone who really wanted to kill someone would find a way to do it, consequences be damned. Despite the primal fear Phantom's proximity to her ignited within Annabelle, she wasn't afraid of being hunted, killed, raped, or even tortured. If she was, she wouldn't have followed the most dangerous man in the West to a town where no one could save her if she needed help. The pain that he and his crew could inflict was all temporary in the end, after all - and when it was over, she'd be just as dead as Phantom.

And truth be told, nothing else really mattered.

A small bit of pride welled up in her chest when the sarsaparilla bottle Phantom ordered landed its way in front of her, and he sidled on over to strike up a conversation. The pulse in her neck throbbed in time with her racing heart as fear melded with excitement. This was the most important man she would ever try to manipulate, and the game was about to begin. "Family?" she asked, her voice flat and unimpressed. She still didn't look at him. "No sir, ain't got no family. My daddy died when I was little, and my mother passed of typhoid not long after." Annabelle had learned that the best way to avoid getting caught in a lie was to stick to the truth - but make it so goddamn boring, no one would care to remember the details later. Besides, men like Phantom rarely held any real interest in a woman's life. Lying to them by omission was always painfully easy.

She finally grabbed the bottle of sarsaparilla and took a sip. Only then did she force herself to look at him, and she hated every moment of it. Though he'd aged, the cold look in his eyes that always frightened her as a child never changed. It was momentarily disarming, but Annabelle disguised it as being caught off-guard. When she spoke again, her tone shifted to easy teasing and shameless flirtation. "Pardon my being bashful, mister. I didn't get a good look at you when you came in, that's the problem. All those shadows by the door made you look like a great, hulking ape - but here, under these shadows? You look like a good enough time."

Despite physical evidence of recent hardship, Annabelle spoke as if she'd lived decently enough. She was articulate and witty, which hinted to some measure of her intellect. Her tone was confident and even-paced, as if she knew exactly what she wanted to say just as she was saying it. And when she looked at Phantom, it seemed almost as if she wanted to make it clear that he did not intimidate her - a point further evidenced by the gentle teasing aimed to test his boundaries. Accompanying her headstrong and playful demeanor was a youthful countenance. Though she looked like she could have been anywhere from her late-teens to her early-twenties, Annabelle was really only a few months shy of her twenty-seventh birthday. Her skin was not yet stained with dirt, and still contained a porcelain, timeless aspect to it after a lifetime spent indoors and away from sun damage. She looked comfortably-fed as well, and if not for the recent months of sleepless nights, she would seem well-rested. Annabelle's dark brown hair still held the same smooth quality as silk, and her wide, expressive eyes betrayed constant accusation - as if she were somehow angry but insisted on smiling through it. Any person who saw it could easily mistake it as an addition to her playfulness - a stare of haughty indignation, designed to instigate and ignite a reaction.

"I normally don't associate myself with widow-makers," she continued, "on account of my mother having been a widow herself - but I've got weak morals around men like you. You can blame that on me having a dead daddy. Thank you for the drink." She hated him more than words could say, but Annabelle swallowed it down with more sarsaparilla. "To answer your question, I'm not here long. Work opportunities don't present themselves in places like Hanging Valley very often, I noticed, so I'm just passing through." She pulled a cigarette case from her trouser pocket and withdrew from it two cigarettes. The first, she lit for herself, despite the No Smoking sign above the bar. She doubted anyone would make a fuss about it, given who her current company was.

The second, she offered to Phantom. As much as she loathed him, Annabelle had to at least seem like she didn't mind his company. At least for now. Inevitably, she would have to start pretending to genuinely like him - and that would be infinitely more difficult to manage. By comparison, offering him a cigarette didn't feel like such an issue. "You said you got yourself a crew?" She blew smoke out the corner of her mouth, pretending like she knew nothing about him. Like she hadn't been spending the past few months obsessively hunting down every rumor ever uttered about him. "'Man with a crew' usually means 'man with work to give,' right? I'm decent with these pistols, but even meaner with my rifle. And I'm not against giving you or your boys what you want, neither. Well, maybe not your boys. It depends on what they look like." She spoke like it was a casual ordeal, and not like she was bargaining the value of her soul and dignity with the devil of the Wild West. Perhaps unabashedly flirting with the man who'd just killed the sheriff and threatened to rape the dead man's wife wasn't winning Annabelle any favors among the general populace of Hanging Valley, as people were already shooting her dirty looks - but she pretended not to care. She wasn't going to earn his trust by behaving like a coward, after all.

Last edited:

• KAkj7Wx0aE3DxqLlWtAjWxdImXSOC4hxXWsOwAeT8IIyQkUBndD0VO87q2w7jFst7IHkiWfgrGywVyt4mUuGAPN1cjo8_kRqnHZ_pVrwmce4HGGfE8H0jwd0-XY6gT-jnVH9e1aJMa0UHwwj7m8B75Y

D A R K -
    defined by me to include themes that others might find uncomfortable, such as: rape, slavery, bdsm, incest, and trauma.

B A D E N D -
    sometimes death, sometimes an inescapable life of inescapable torment. void of romance and includes dark themes.

CURRENTLY OFFERING S I X DARK & BAD END ROLE PLAYS:
    HEAVY SENTENCING - c r a v i n g
    a "bad end" MxF role play set in prison; features father / daughter, non-con, forced prostitution; you play a Dominant male

THE KIDNAPPING
    a dark crime FxF and MxF role play set in a warehouse; features kidnapping, bondage, gangbangs; you play a submissive female

THE SUCCUBUS - c r a v i n g
    a horror MxF role play set in suburbia; features father / daughter, dub-con / non-con, forced incest; you play a switch (leaning submissive) male

STAYCATION - c r a v i n g
    a "bad end" FxF role play set in a suburban basement; features older sister / younger sister, non-con, livestreaming; you play a submissive female

THE TAKEOVER
    a dark MxF romance set in an unspecified kingdom; featuring slavery, slave training, Dominance / submission; you play a Dominant male

VENGEANCE - c r a v i n g
    a dark MxF romance set in the Wild West; featuring dub-con, manipulation, high stakes; you play a Dominant male

A NOTE ON DISCUSSION POINTS
    My original plots have something I call "discussion points." These are just questions to get our juices flowing while we brainstorm, and each plot has at least one. We don't need to discuss every single one, but you'll win significant favor with me if your initial message has ideas for at least one of my questions, and you offer up a question or two of your own.
  • cgnBNc6bfcHZSP81LqddVC7m3-U4S0UxNCQ0pDXk5in3ZvrEQ5UJeUHooDcVHAsSG8bH80HjZZhSPypy-S-jnovkcI3YIBcutnHSN9jmrbVDss3biWjHAvO_MUdTSVEC30ddu9HCOo9UVWfmtLinwEI

THEMES: Father / Daughter incest, non-con, trafficking, sexism
    SETTING: Prison in modern-day AU where women regarded as "severely disobedient" are usually punished cruelly (and creatively) for it.

When MC (F) gets convicted of murder, she's forced to serve her life sentence in an all-male facility. That, however, isn't her punishment: she's also to share the same cell as her father (YC, F) - one of the most dangerous inmates at the prison. If MC hoped for any protection from her father, it's quickly squashed: unfortunately for her, he's just as awful as everyone says.

In prison, there's no better money than what someone can't have - and pussy is in pretty high demand among these maniacs. YC immediately sees dollar signs upon his daughter's arrival. He was already top dog; people feared him and adored him in equal measure. But now, with MC sharing a cell with him, he's got the chance to further control the economy among the prisoners. By forcing his daughter to fuck paying customers as they come, YC is now swimming in more contraband and personal favors than he can manage. Even some of the guards are starting to join in on the fun. With enough time, he'll control the whole prison.

REQUIREMENTS
    ⋟ Bad End. My character will not prevail, no matter how hard she tries - but she will still try.
    ⋟ Detailed emotional description; lots of emotional tension, even during sex (hell, especially during sex)
    ⋟ Tons of drama and tragedy; MC constantly seeking genuine paternal affection from her father in an extreme, potentially life-threatening situation and receiving absolutely none of it
    ⋟ Extensive, collaborative worldbuilding before and during the course of the story; this is an AU interpretation of our world, so let's flesh it out and see what the rest of society might be like. You never know - our characters might end up there one day.
    ⋟ A willingness to play many nameless NPCs (the "customers") and a few recurring side characters; I can play side characters too
    ⋟ Absolutely no romance between the father and daughter

DISCUSSION POINTS
    ⋟ How long has YC been in prison?
    ⋟ What non-sexual motivations does YC have? Is he interested in an escape attempt, running a gang, or getting revenge on somebody? How can we work that into the story?
    ⋟ Has MC had any contact with her father since his incarceration - through letters, visits, or phone calls? If so, was this contact unwanted on either end?
    ⋟ What kind of relationship dynamics would you like to explore with MC? (Remember, no romance.)
    ⋟ Who is MC's mother, and what was her relationship like with YC?
    ⋟ What kind of facility are our characters housed in? What level of security do they have, and what kind of people typically get sentenced there?
    ⋟ Does YC enjoy fucking his daughter too, or does he just prefer to let other people do it?
    ⋟ What other kinks (excluding my limits) would you like to include?
  • AHmofr_aNOr1PY7CxZYZf6IQgILqpYmpydLRwMsgiq71w-CfDceiX5lszwnR-eEANO2uhpngly8By6nPWejZ8UB-qcDSVKNG9vxb6IiCQvVilDmEb-qoCIhv_GUzRjWseWMC8feyvJham1dkl9v95gk

THEMES: FxF, FxM, gangbangs, kidnapping, sex slavery, bondage, dub-con, non-con
    SETTING: A modern-day, crime-ravaged city

When the daughter (YC, F) of a politician gets out of classes / work for the day, she gets into her chauffer's backseat with no reason to suspect anything is wrong. It isn't until the car is well into motion that YC realizes that the person driving the car isn't her usual chauffer. Not only that, but there's someone in the passenger seat - and he's got a gun subtly pointed right at her. She's been kidnapped, and by the time they reach their destination (a warehouse in the city slums) there's no denying the hopelessness of her situation. As she's soon to discover, a vicious gang is revealed to have ambitious plans, and kidnapping YC is just a step in the direction to something much, much grander.

Unfortunately for YC, it doesn't seem as if her dignity - or even her survival - are necessary for the gang's plans. They've taken to tormenting her at every opportunity: threats of death, harassment, rape, and even physical abuse are all on the table - and the worse she behaves, the worse she gets it. If she expects to survive, then YC is going to have to adapt - and fast.

REQUIREMENTS
    ⋟ YC's sexuality does not matter, but you must be open to her being fucked by both men and women.
    ⋟ I can play anywhere from 2-4 men and 2-4 women.
    ⋟ This will
    not be non-stop smut. YC will need to be in survival mode, so we're going to incorporate scenes where she can figure out how to survive in the current situation.
    ⋟ Even if she's young (no younger than 18) YC must be intelligent and adaptable. She needs to have non-sexual strengths and weaknesses that can help push the plot forward.
    ⋟ You and I might know the story behind the kidnapping, but YC doesn't. She's going to have to figure out what's going on and establish herself as a necessary part of the gang if she's going to survive.
    ⋟ Tying onto the above, you must know how to separate IC from OOC knowledge.

DISCUSSION POINTS
    ⋟ What kind of politician is YC's parent?
    ⋟ What does YC have to do with the gang's plans?
    ⋟ As it currently stands, is YC more interested in trying to escape, or trying to survive without trouble?
    ⋟ Are you more interested in FxF, MxF, or both equally?
    ⋟ Are you interested in any romance, or do you want to keep it strictly a-romantic?
    ⋟ Does YC run the risk of being corrupted by the gang's (non-sexual) ideals?
    ⋟ What was YC's daily life like before she got kidnapped?
    ⋟ How does YC plan to survive this? Does she plan on manipulating someone into helping her escape? Will she look for a point of weakness and fight for her life? Or, perhaps, does she convince the gang to let her join their cause?
  • ybpTSHHNVFw14xyEDFMvrdQXgcKXFMRdJDhjjoidqIKgr3lLpYhWdIUaO11zoiqXjczMgGla4k0HmzLwzEpAru6SU8q42pd9ZXzApmAlxEkxrHBE7j02Oa6jivb9XP7va6aYxN98mDooUIc3jO6-BtY

THEMES: Father / Daughter, Femdom, Switch Characters, Demonic Possessions, Corruption, Non-Con, Dub-Con, Religion, Magical Bondage, Bondage
    SETTING: Modern-day suburbia

A recent widower (YC, M) has been concerned about his daughter's (MC, F) mental health lately. He expects her to be upset; after all, her mother just unexpectedly passed away. But she's been isolating herself more than usual, refusing to go to mass, and at night he can hear her pacing and whispering to herself in her bedroom. Sometimes, he'll hear her moaning. But he's a good father, so he knows to ignore it - even if it makes him a little ... uncomfortable.

Something, too, is wrong with the house. It used to feel warm and welcome - but now it's absent of soul. The hallways feel cold, and YC can sense someone watching him when he's certain that he's alone ...

Things reach a head when YC starts receiving nudes and dirty videos from his daughter. He decides to take her to a church psychiatrist, who diagnoses MC with hypersexuality and advises that she join the church's Sex Addicts Anonymous. For a while, it seems like things are going okay; MC attends her meetings regularly, and she's starting to be more proactive in her daily life. It's starting to feel like he has his daughter back. But then it happens: he gets another video on his phone, and it's starting to wear him down. He's starting to want his own daughter. But being the responsible man YC is, he arranges another visit with the psychiatrist instead of acting on it.

Unfortunately for him, the appointment won't be coming fast enough. The succubus that has been fighting for MC's soul has almost won the battle. Now the game begins in earnest. If he's going to save his daughter, YC will need to cast the demon out before MC loses herself to the succubus's will entirely.

REQUIREMENTS
    ⋟ MC will be two characters in one: YC's innocent, hurting daughter - and the succubus possessing her body.
    THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A CUTE ROLE PLAY.
    ⋟ YC must try to save his daughter, no matter how much he might enjoy (secretly or otherwise) the arrangement. He's supposed to be a good man.
    ⋟ Even though he's good, I still want him to cave and fuck his little girl into the mattress when he's had enough. Not always - just sometimes.

POINTS OF DISCUSSION
    ⋟ How did YC's wife die?
    ⋟ Do you have any side characters you'd like for us to include?
    ⋟ How strong is YC's will? Can he hold out for a while, or does he give in pretty easy?
    ⋟ What is YC's fondest memory with MC?
  • Y9R-32hZfElJW-AMmYv69EQSH-LSOw0c8MFMtRRCk1RWAYIuMdr9Kvbf3d8dL7Nw0JdIR-6e-uByeK7HRRvVCUVZuSOaYs3l3T8FP2I4kWgWkdmVuVy78oATQQpNG9bugV9w1ywB1tuXqtpppXZH43Q

THEMES: Forced Incest, Older Sister / Younger Sister , Femdom, Non-Con, Bondage, Kidnapping, Trafficking, Pornography / Livestreaming, Sex Shows, Exhibitionism
    SETTING: Suburbia, in a basement

After going through a series of downfalls in her life that results in the loss of her living arrangements, a young woman (YC, F) has no choice but to move in with her creepy older sister (MC, F). It starts off horrible, but tolerable; MC always gave her the creeps, and it's only gotten worse since YC became legal. But for the most part, she's able to avoid MC's inappropriate comments and leering eyes by hiding in her room and locking her door. But that doesn't become an option anymore when MC lures her into the basement one night - and decides to keep her there indefinitely.

That basement becomes YC's entire home and worst nightmare, all at once. She's kept in chains with nothing but a dirty bed for comfort. If she wants anything more, she has to ask her sister, but it usually falls on deaf ears; MC is far more interested in keeping her viewers satisfied than keeping her little sister comfortable. Pointed at the bed, from multiple directions, are different cameras - all livestreaming YC's torment to the most depraved people on the darkest corners of the internet. Here, anything goes.
    REQUIREMENTS
    ⋟ You must be willing to collaborate with me. I can't be the only one coming up with scenes.
    POINTS OF DISCUSSION
    ⋟ What are YC's greatest fears about the entire situation?
    ⋟ How did YC come to lose her home? Why did she have no other options but to live with her sister?
  • LhjwNibM4mdasze6K72SzB_DVkAeeZc237PJG7edMPMcbGTLCGCy2Gln32gnfVSpxVbSu9Rpo3ttJPboSmcdbCE9z7jYxhehR78D_dEVYwsZmzspDM6N7FdaL8JG-oyp0r5td0zr8Z8A7j6qM4YCZEE
    THEMES: Historical Fiction, Fantasy, MxF, Magic, Dominance & submission, Political Intrigue, Master / slave, Slave Training, Dub-Con, Enemies-to-Lovers, Slow Burn
    SETTING: A recently subjugated kingdom

When a dark wizard (YC, M) came storming through the kingdom, the king and his men defended it with everything they had - but it wasn't enough. The wizard cut them all down with his powerful magic, claimed the newly-widowed queen (MC, F) as his slave, and immediately set to work ruling his new kingdom. The first order of business: arrange a series of meetings to get the ball rolling on ruling his new kingdom. The second order of business: train his new slave.

Privately however, the enslaved queen has her own reasons for vengeance. She vows to learn what she can about the wizard so that she may kill him and avenge her husband's death - but will her resolve be as strong when she learns the true reason for the wizard's arrival?

REQUIREMENTS
    ⋟ Political intrigue. YC must have a political reason for taking control of the kingdom and removing both the king and queen from the throne.

DISCISSION POINTS
    ⋟ What non-sexual and non-romantic motivations does YC have? Is he on a quest for revenge; does he want to gain more power; is he just an asshole that likes doing shit like this?
    ⋟ How did YC come to be so powerful with his magic?
    ⋟ What is his tragic backstory, and how does it explain who he is today?
    ⋟ What are the surrounding nations?
    ⋟ Is YC going to do right by the kingdom, or drive it into the ground for his own personal gain?
  • zqGHvaY5iUP70Fis_FhwE5zvVuZ7eCPebYIbnrWh65te7OnrtETfjVELfiFUvJEn9xvGF9o95j0gi8cTfltQXvzij4OrSqHaClGB5jdiZKx7ckIS5ph2adnEo3Vjw5bB3603hDGaLBYMCUcccqhVmvg
    THEMES: Older Man / Younger Woman, Dub-Con
    SETTING: Western

A young woman (MC, F) remembers well the man (YC, M) who killed her father twenty years ago. Now, as a grown woman, she's on a path of vengeance. She takes up the life of a bounty hunter, trusting it will eventually lead her to the perfect opportunity for revenge. Eventually, she finds it on a bounty poster. As it so happens, YC is now a grizzled and dangerous outlaw and the leader of a gang of men just as mean as he is.

It's the most ambitious enemy she's taken on, but MC knows that vengeance is worth the risk. She also knows that she won't be able to take YC down on her own. Her best bet is to earn his trust, infiltrate his gang, and get him alone and unarmed.

REQUIREMENTS
    ⋟ YC does not remember MC - at least not to start.
    ⋟ I'm open to romance down the line, but not immediately. MC will hate YC for a long while.

POINTS OF DISCUSSION
    ⋟ What kind of gang does YC run?
    ⋟ Why did he kill MC's father?
    ⋟ How will YC feel once he realizes he's been lied to this entire time, and MC has only been looking for revenge this entire time?

Last edited:
  • hI3Odic3z0QRdEOkJaiJzE1ZHJLXKxLFjFQ9Y7NabtIWpvujbJQ-QFZ_OEtZkUF38GagsBlRZ68D0NR_NKYckGdNn_jt7ucu3K1cCzm16xH7ux2rDF-LtvNFaABjRxEIiV4Oph-O5YIKmwB-TmyGexs

Currently looking to do both Canon x Original and Canon x Canon for Red Dead Redemption 2. (Canon x Original requires doubling.) Canon characters I'm willing to play are as follows:
    ⋟ Arthur Morgan
    ⋟ Dutch van der Linde
    ⋟ Micah Bell
    ⋟ Molly O'Shea
    ⋟ Sadie Adler
    ⋟ Maybe others (if you ask)

NOTE 1: I play canon characters as close to their source as possible (with your limits in mind), and I ask that you do the same.
    NOTE 2: My favorite chapters are 2 and 3, but I will happily do any of them.

• 5A-q3jOWTiPg3CZg0GXueyAMI4vDcniSwDvPuR4j1gbrLK3kCK_iqK87R1dRLT6ouqhxcSHYsQkHQbLlYUHt6VyoUWfqQ2S9pF0tyYYbwfCcoNE0MaofFs6omxCxGVi8srQTWaLz5gQ6UHXJuuJlKmg
    HOW I PLAY HIM
    I normally portray Arthur as high honor, but I wouldn't be opposed to lowering the shit out of it, if you'd like. He's not the friendliest of men, but there's a likable charm about him that most people find magnetic. Get two or three drinks in him, and he becomes friendlier. Get six or seven, and he might start dancing. But no matter how sober or intoxicated he is, one thing about Arthur Morgan remains true: he'll deck the ever living shit out of you, if you give him a reason. He might not win that fight, but he'll definitely make it hurt. Typically a loner after a lifetime of hardship, Arthur closes himself off to everyone but a select few: his crew, his horse, dogs, and you.

Me x You
    Arthur Morgan x Original Character (MxF, MxM, MxNB) - DOUBLING REQUIRED; CHECK MY OCS
    ⋟ Arthur Morgan x Sadie Adler
    ⋟ Arthur Morgan x Molly O'Shea
    Arthur Morgan x Mary-Beth Gaskill
    Arthur Morgan x Tilly Jackson

• qhaf3Hk4rEPsLqzA2Q8s-K4QHpinutNBqdoLEUh9XAQbFK83WPRxKCRp2DTChmXrxTpx2QZ-nQMA7SW8XkoJMSjvJnDOMTAGYNIQ0VGVvmhDe9ZVFE3lwHrTqsUqKrjBsMT685gG7cvSAL5Dooydb28
    HOW I PLAY HIM
    So full of charisma he has it shooting out of his ass, Dutch has talked his way out of - and into - more situations than he can count. He's drawn to the rebels, outcasts, underdogs, and forsaken - and they're drawn to him. It's easy to see why; he's mastered the art of mass manipulation. He says he's leading a revolutionary movement against the government, but lately it's been looking a lot like pointless killing and running. Dutch knows how to command a crowd, and he knows how to incite his boys into swift and effective violence. The girls he runs with are pretty tough too, so any men with wandering hands ought to think twice before tangling with them. He might have entered the outlaw lifestyle with the noble intention of taking from the rich and giving to the poor, but it's since developed into pure narcissism. Leading a successful outlaw gang makes Dutch not only feared by some of the populace, but admired by others. Now that civilization is encroaching on his way of life and threatening to ruin him for good, he's getting paranoid that his legacy is going to get cut short.
    Me x You
    Dutch van der Linde x Original Character (MxF, MxM, MxNB) - DOUBLING REQUIRED; CHECK MY OCS
    ⋟ Dutch van der Linde x Micah Bell
    Dutch van der Linde x Mary-Beth Gaskill
    Dutch van der Linde x Tilly Jackson
  • 5pjEeLyeoJqDoycZNvOZCsEu2kQ-qrkNKNf7AHom1GlQsOj0ny8k45lO7hGMuphOhPkczieE8Ek7v4VkQ-xihMMApMintyb24fTltlS-K02YvypCMEtD4L7t4IKo53cAC_gcoKf21_Ip8wRgxJmQGp4
    HOW I PLAY HIM
    A hollow shell of a man, Micah Bell is a rat. He lives only for the moment, and only for survival. Manipulation is instinctual for him, and Micah is well-aware of it. In fact, he has more self-awareness than more people realize; he just doesn't care to change a damn thing about himself. After all, why would he apologize for who he is, when the world never apologized for making him this way? There might have been a chance for him in his youth, but living a life of terror in his father's shadow forced him to squash any empathy fast and quick. Life for regular folk is hard, but life for Micah Bell was unimaginably tragic - and while he's not as bad as his daddy, people have good reason to distrust him. Even so, it's not like he sits around waiting for opportunities to betray people. Micah knows better than most that survival is easier in numbers, and he knows some degree of loyalty is a requirement for living with a crew. It's keeping his loyalty that's the problem. Micah can sniff out weakness like a shark in bloody water, and if he senses things are going downhill, he will jump ship. Remain useful to him and show how strong you are, and you'll have him loyal-ish. Oh, also he's a big ol' creep.

Me x You
    Micah Bell x Original Character (MxF, MxM, MxNB) - DOUBLING REQUIRED; CHECK MY OCS
    Micah Bell x Dutch van der Linde
    Micah Bell x Mary-Beth Gaskill
    ⋟ Micah Bell x Abigail Roberts
    ⋟ Micah Bell x Molly O'Shea
  • lucie60By5F35pdbM4-EJJVHfZ4ngv7_HNktGDbjvtTXCDXfw_yWozVChSfLF-xbgfO3Osv-nyXXKXP1I7Zpki7n-WdOrcUhfvGcadtOvFPfh9wtGYOpUbKl7y9pvIUrN9eNrf_vhLnxqwS53fFL2Eo
    HOW I PLAY HER
    Molly is a proud woman of noble upbringing with a whimsical and naive outlook on romance and adventure. Now that shit's getting real and things are looking bleak, she's understanding for the first time in her life that there's nothing grand or romantic about the lifestyle she chose. Beyond that, she's starting to lose the man that she loves. Perhaps she would have had an easier break if she'd put in more time making friends instead of looking down her nose at everyone else in the gang, but the way Molly sees it, it's too late. Everyone hates her already, no one's willing to hear her out, and all she wants to do is go back to Ireland.

Me x You
    Molly O'Shea x Original Character (FxM, FxF, FxNB) - DOUBLING REQUIRED; CHECK MY OCS
    Molly O'Shea x Micah Bell
    Molly O'Shea x Arthur Morgan
    Molly O'Shea x Mary-Beth Gaskill
  • _BwozZhlWf04-oT2KETVNFQxX-NNkUrwWw3_3Beby0TEyuS6IV5X-Fk7uZLDGDE0uKrhAN_xrAxjMFet9OyTwFt3eb2ROlwCRoH58nB0AyGI9tGThBzMk3wkk0pzeLR97ZQaapeXiby9XbbxrME32sQ
    HOW I PLAY HER
    Surviving and fighting to live are not the same thing, and Sadie realized that the moment her home was invaded by O'Driscolls. She's undeniably stronger than most, no doubt, for having outlived the men who killed her husband and took whatever they wanted from his widow. Being so consumed with vengeance means that no matter how hard she tries, Sadie loses her cool when O'Driscolls are involved. She's eager to shoot them right between the eyes every opportunity that she gets, and good luck keeping her from doing it.

Me x You
    Sadie Adler x Original Character (FxM, FxF, FxNB) - DOUBLING REQUIRED; CHECK MY OCS
    Sadie Adler x Colm O'Driscoll
    Sadie Adler x Arthur Morgan
    Sadie Adler x Micah Bell
  • DL92ACugpM64sMJSITnvgvraVMLBK6Dasrlkl5rg7RFkLhs59Uujr5K6VSoNtOpkDQO8ZTkjOXos7QtmIociJqJgN9yH6TbCvlOwom5CMsqX3tUWG0ov5nrwMRLOIzWNhRIKtD4UIB8C3wG9RB-J3sc
    HOW I PLAY HER
    There is no woman in America more cunning, vengeful, and patient than Ruby McGraw. She became a known outlaw for homicide and rape, but after organizing a massive prison break in Texas, she quickly propelled herself into a life of infamy. Now she runs her own crew. When you hear her name, you don't play the hero, because Ruby doesn't come riding through anyone's town unless she's got business tthere. Pray that business isn't with you.

Me x You
    Ruby McGraw x Molly O'Shea
    Ruby McGraw x Dutch van der Linde
    Ruby McGraw x Mary-Beth Gaskill
    Ruby McGraw x Micah Bell
    Ruby McGraw x Colm O'Driscoll

9zd8UcJjbpzRT38wb52FVrM9uUB9V1EzUYM1EE7ww0-waZxGLGC2JgjgQqB7yBxyQXvWupewmX9r_iOXXF-Mi9dlqSWvrU1YsiNBlkdPypNngQ1XLfe7vYslHDGexITx4CtH-GFWLtC3CcV5lE3M8Wk

HOW I PLAY HER
    While she'd once been the daughter of an esteemed psychologist, Wilhelmina "Mina" Greene was forced to leave home when her father caught her having an affair with a woman. She's a charming young woman who finds value in everyone. Though not one to antagonize, she does enjoy a little playful teasing and has been known to flirt with everyone she's attracted to - both man and woman. She doesn't judge people and takes them as they come, but she's no walking mat. If people are unjustly mean to her, she knows how to walk away until they behave.

Me x You
    Mina Greene x Dutch van der Linde
    Mina Greene x Charles Smith
    Mina Greene x Molly O'Shea
    Mina Greene x Hosea Matthews
    Mina Greene x Lenny Summers
    Mina Greene x Mary-Beth Gaskill
    Mina Greene x Micah Bell

1byn1RS686998dk9wgybT6I4e1nkgXaa7C6uFtCDHiSZroY4mTg22w9LvQuuA1VbL5qy5dSKH_P5X8SI_iDbnAWsNMh2OrocfjPkt8vnr7tYpB7CCqClpEA2klVnvx51shoEY4B3VpF-MqeOzukuUvw
    HOW I PLAY HER
    After the Chinese Exclusion Act tore her family apart and typhoid fever left her orphaned in California, Jane Doe was forced to fend for herself. She grew up on the streets, thieving as a child and prostituting when old enough to earn well for it. She's a skilled con-woman and recently started dipping her toes in assassination. She's proud of all the activism work she's accomplished in her young age, and boasts a $200 bounty for robbery and "general misconduct against society," wanted alive.

Me x You
    Jane Doe x Dutch van der Linde
    Jane Doe x Javier Escuella
    Jane Doe x Hosea Matthews
    Jane Doe x Josiah Trelawny
    Jane Doe x Sean Macguire

Last edited:

• VBoJRA9A-fx7rKeGBvBWCqTGS8ao9iEy5oiBcJnRtacn1h-GvbGTRKo1OcxzfbXV2A_10xY58c0mEjMwNfj9-cELJAeZW5PGusbl-x81R5dprLcrio-S3Ctg6PXyNitpHK_aZYP3PNANpFNxyuS8mjs

R O M A N C E -
    characters falling in love, whether immediately or over time. even if the setting or plot gets dark, the relationship itself will remain the characters' safe space.

CURRENTLY SEEKING F O U R ROMANCE ROLE PLAYS ...

THE KING'S BRIDE
    A MxF historical romance set in a fictional kingdom; featuring older female / younger female, DD/lg, gentle & loving; you play a Dominant female

THE GALA
    A MxF romance set in the near-apocalyptic dystopia, featuring political intrigue, forbidden romance; you play a Dominant male

THE HARLOTS - c r a v i n g
    A MxFFF or FxFFF historical harem with a brothel setting, featuring prostitution, drama, multiple characters; you play a Dominant or switch male or female; the customers; and potentially some recurring side characters

DESPERADO MEASURES - c r a v i n g
    A MMMxF romance set in Wild West, featuring gangbangs, polyamory, kidnapping; you play several Dominant men

A NOTE ON DISCUSSION POINTS
    My original plots have something I call "discussion points." These are just questions to get our juices flowing while we brainstorm, and each plot has at least one. We don't need to discuss every single one, but you'll win significant favor with me if your initial message has ideas for at least one of my questions, and you offer up a question or two of your own.
  • qpcs-eo22VqFovb7xiY9I9sXAemU0YIHCzjMeaLNbVgKfeHb7BgTcbtxA2cg6PuEeY8JN0V808EFaUKNC2AbV0CV9DRLWT5G0sFhTobLtlYcF_rbv0VHX03hg-9v6mCVSbioOU0cIP7gtf9kW08lUk0

THEMES: MxF, Romance, DD/lg, Age Gaps, Mystery, Older Man / Younger Woman, Dominance / Submission, Praise, Reward / Punishment
    SETTING: A fantasy kingdom

When the queen dies unexpectedly, the king (YC, M) sends out notice among his people that he's seeking a new bride. Not long after, he meets his future wife for the first time: a young woman of noble birth, who's sweet enough but has no experience with romance due to her strict upbringing. She recoils from his touch and flushes at the slightest innuendo. They've been taking their courtship slow as a result, but their wedding day is fast approaching. MC doesn't want to ruin the wedding night by being the shy, fumbling virgin, so she approaches the king with a request: could he, with a gentle hand, teach her?

REQUIREMENTS
    ⋟ The sex can be rough, but their relationship ought to be sweet and tender.
    ⋟ MC will be 18/19 years old. YC is anywhere from 40-60.

DISCUSSION POINTS
    ⋟ What non-sexual parts of marriage are YC looking forward to?
    ⋟ What did the previous queen die of, and how did it affect YC? What kind of relationship did they have prior to her death?
    ⋟ Does YC have any children? If so, which of them are the heir? And if not, is that something you want to bring into our story?
  • s1Y-8N0MtJ_JQ_uhpsucoa6Lm-I9vjMgsvhiU47W4netzWGRhp1e25plg_Orb_fQkYMXoREA4hqBHMwPkM4Awd1H3ZHM5nMb-2NO6SozfO_B-8ah3yeV4YW2xR948p3SgLGO_7ja2K77kz7glz-Jrqk

THEMES: MxF, Romance, Temptation, Star-Crossed Lovers, Forbidden Romance, Instant Romance, Drama
    SETTING: The near-apocalyptic dystopia

They call it the Final War - the theoretical conflict that will end the world. People will rise up against their corrupt governments, nations will feud with each other for the few resources remaining on a dying planet, and people will slaughter each other like animals in the streets over a bit of cornbread.

And it's just over the horizon.

A senator is holding a gala for his daughter (MC, F) to find a suitable husband. It's the perfect opportunity for a rebel leader (YC, M) hell-bent on taking down the government to make his move. YC infiltrates the gala with the intentions of kidnapping the senator's daughter, but upon meeting her, he's immediately smitten. And the more they talk, the more it starts to seem that she's charmed by his revolutionary nature. MC is highly dissatisfied with her station in life. She isn't proud to be her father's daughter and hates her family's gross display of wealth while the people they're supposed to serve starve. She worries about the Final War and the effect it'll have on the innocent people who had to suffer for her family to live in prosperity.

It seems like she might not need kidnapping after all, if YC can convince her to leave of her own volition.

REQUIREMENTS
    ⋟ information here
    DISCUSSION POINTS
  • i6m7rmxeiJcPz8YSPsMw2nGwrpd0BRbDUi6XXjGAPpK3rwVxysySIU0EA4LRyMxi807CQwNzF3K0-AR8Z1V1HYH9UB1KYFL3CcASs1dfFfzpFlPZKlsI4ZA68Wevnj5MhO34HfrrlkAfaVtuvmMsu5I

THEMES: MxFFF, FxFFF, Harem, Prostitution, Intrigue & Drama, Polyamory
    SETTING: A brothel, set in the 1700s

A new brothel owner (YC, M/F) just moved into the city, and they've got plenty of girls (MCs, F) to choose from. Their popularity quickly skyrockets, stealing competition from other brothels in the area and alerting local authorities to the existence of the whorehouse. YC must navigate social and legal threats while dealing with the ongoing lives of the girls they're bound to care for.

REQUIREMENTS
    ⋟ I will play a minimum of THREE girls and a maximum of EIGHT. YC is required to have a romantic connection with all of them, so please don't ask for more than you can handle.
    ⋟ You will be playing the brothel owner and the customers. I will be playing the girls, the competitors, and the law.
    ⋟ The customers can be nameless and faceless, but at least give them varied personalities - even if you just cycle through the same five ones over and over. (I certainly wouldn't object to recurring side characters too.)
    ⋟ You need to be collaborative with worldbuilding. I can't be the only one fleshing out the plot.

DISCUSSION POINTS
    ⋟ How many competitors does YC have? What's his relationship like with them?
    ⋟ What is YC's relationship like with the law? How does he keep them from shutting down the brothel?
    ⋟ How did YC start in the brothel industry?
  • -BtXYtQJWtd7IyDMnrur1-jNSHEIMdoQF5WBFPX2Tc6vVAx2R3qkaH-GH0D5pL7w-1g1sO9V9S-gcPIapsjekip-vzuyo7YQw_K01Denur8FULvc6KNaxuZRqddIZBBSm1YaJPW9fCXF0ndTwxQ7-LA
    THEMES: MMMF, Gangbang, Romance, Polyamory, Hypersexual Female
    SETTING: Wild west, baby! (What can I say? It's my favorite setting.)

When an outlaw gang (YCs, M) falls on hard times, opportunity comes in the form of rumor: apparently, a European duke and his newlywed wife (MC, F) are planning on honeymooning in the American frontier. The newlyweds are due on a train that will be passing nearby, and the gang unanimously decide to seize the chance to collect on some ransom money. They board the train, rob a few of the passengers, and even manage to kidnap the duchess before they're forced to leave. It's a successful job: they snagged the wealthy bride, and no one had to die in the process.

But what do a bunch of desperados do, exactly, when the beautiful woman they kidnapped enjoys being in the ropes and doesn't want to go home? It doesn't help that she's a kind and gentle woman, with an endless desire to please the men around her. (Or, it seems sometimes, to enjoy them solely for her own pleasure.) As they wait to make their next move, the men figure they might as well enjoy the opportunity - but it doesn't change the reality of the situation. Even though the gang is starting to get attached to her, and even though she begs at every opportunity to not send her back, she's going to have to go home when the ransom money comes in.

REQUIREMENTS
    ⋟ Polyamory is a must. It's cool if you choose to play only one main character and several side characters, if that's what you prefer - but only if she gets to spend the occasional one on one time with the side characters too. I'm happy to play some female side characters as well.
    If you'd rather play multiple main characters, please don't make more than 4.

POINTS OF DISCUSSION
    ⋟ What kind of gang are they? How long have they been working together, and what does their camp / headquarters look like?
    ⋟ What could possibly be so bad about MC's home life that she genuinely doesn't want to return?
    ⋟ While most of the gang are charmed by MC, are there any of them who
    don't like her? What's their response to her?

Last edited:

• zKBclBQzMFk5wv9aSIgA63wpIH1ZOKVrPuBYCIE3Tkk58z07GvQKhkjTLXMhOIx2NgGiK7DYUnCsErfX1VTIOiqXDXbEU2nfb-1Baeoo3_nfKg_gyTNaZseaNIJbR6NMm75aSTj_SeQ2h8UxsBDFYWY

Looking for some CanonxCanon, CanonxOC, and OCxOC pairings for Fallout 4!
    ⋟ CanonxOC requires doubling
    ⋟ The Sole Survivor counts as an original character

Here are the canon characters I'm willing to play:
    ⋟ Piper Wright
    ⋟ Cait
    ⋟ John Hancock
    ⋟ Nick Valentine
    ⋟ Preston Garvey
    ⋟ Deacon
    ⋟ Maybe others, if you ask

• mLd9K_lpv9zrcSB63-U6Yrk97LZb43s4pA78F04YlPi2Lb9-lXmNdBVThXO3CONluKCn_JZBcQadtapMitkbrdnDr0tmxB4C53wNVEQsPnivLaZIMzNKK0gjsv_tVsoOTZbfgpcLGDf4Czv9MZPTFEI
    HOW I PLAY HER
    If anyone were to call Piper Wright brave to her face, she'd be caught off-guard. Despite it being entirely the truth, bravery is hardly at the front of her mind when she acts. As far as Piper's concerned, doing the right thing is more important than being perceived as good, brave, or honorable; you do it because you have to, not because you want to. (Though she'll be the first to admit that she very much wants to do her job.) Even though people are learning to keep their lips sealed around the reporter, the Commonwealth provides hot news at every corner. She's used to running it solo, so having some company along for the ride to watch her back wouldn't be so bad. Just be patient with her; she's nosy, and loud, and can never tell when people are flirting with her.
    Me x You
    Piper Wright x Original Character (MxF, FxF, FxNB) - DOUBLING REQUIRED; CHECK MY OCS
    ⋟ Nick Valentine x Piper Wright
    ⋟ Preston Garvey x Piper Wright
    ⋟ John Hancock x Piper Wright
    Piper Wright x Desdemona
    Piper Wright x Deacon

• sElUj--g-E5EM5nvuDo1aZE462BpV2UB2R_3vE2ZKwluLNDuIwM_T1Q_sE2ZF5NwW3u8mGgWctZuVQatnQnBFuD53exxrf8vpIbJ89UoKLHga5s53EwVqzPW8CYwo37r6uhpysA_2djIqNJzutFDWMI
    HOW I PLAY HER
    It's hard to see any good in yourself when the world's been persistent in only showing you the bad, and there's no better example of that than Cait. Born from an abusive family, sold into slavery, and eventually forced to fight for Raiders' entertainment - she's never known anything good or felt the sympathy of anyone who cared. Her desperation to exist on her own terms has her addicted to chems and alcohol - both of which make her spiral out of control. Some might say that Cait is aggressive and eager to fight, but that's putting it lightly. She's got an eager trigger finger and fists like lead, and she looks for any opportunity to put a hurting on someone. Even the slightest perceived offense is used as justification for taking her many anger issues out on the people around her. It's not like Cait wants to be a volatile addict; she wants to be normal, even if she's not willing to admit it to herself quite yet. But she's starting to realize that even though she hit rock bottom long ago, she's still digging herself deeper.

Me x You
    Cait x Original Character (MxF, FxF, FxNB) - DOUBLING REQUIRED; CHECK MY OCS
    Cait x John Hancock
    Cait x Tommy Lonegan
    Cait x Robert MacCready
    Cait x Preston Garvey

• _ZNnqSLUQrMm_zUODHqWbEn9novHIlIQMvcQej8RXW3aWiwHSK4NnPieaXjUPxtPnvmTByPGGoKA5_Sh-zfk7SZy9WTdGcLAXkN81sPM40A6G58P8Y_QBeFHZ-tJJPI6DoFoIeRHSQ9DVE0yetLOmpE

HOW I PLAY HIM
    It might be easy to see John Hancock as the cool guy, but he's no stranger to turmoil. Everything from survivor's guilt to imposter syndrome plagues him, but still he looks for a reason to keep trying. Admittedly, it'd be a hell of a lot harder without the copious amount of chems he ingests on a daily basis - but John makes sure to show his gratitude by paying it forward with the local populace: I buy, we partake. It's not just his generosity that he's known for, but also his ferocity. Very few people have the gall to fuck with someone like John Hancock - either because they don't know the rules, or because they're too stupid to care - but they're always dealt with swiftly and fairly. He loves his people above all else and displays his loyalty to them at every given step. Of the people, for the people.

Me x You
    John Hancock x Original Character (MxF, MxM, MxNB) - DOUBLING REQUIRED; CHECK MY OCS
    ⋟ John Hancock x Cait
    ⋟ John Hancock x Piper Wright
    ⋟ John Hancock x Fahrenheit
    John Hancock x Deacon

• 4liQYFTVgti-9xPPuDmjMahUF9aC2N0goiNlKV0at28XqW8wJqlawLSaq-GjDWPlcvDdsf_B_1tY_BSYkRwKhnmC97YzaTcjM6seBXGFAXCdacDX7aLyVWRBeGmyd70Eiskz9Pna_w_yC1Z9iRvYGmE

HOW I PLAY HIM
    Memory is strange for someone with a brain; it's even stranger for someone made of metal and wire. Detective Nick Valentine doesn't like complaining about his lot in life - hell, he knows he's got it better than most, and he's just glad to be alive. Even so, he's consumed with things people say are emotions, but he's not convinced that they aren't just malfunctions. You wouldn't know it looking at him, but he's no stranger to grief, despair, or trauma. His memories are full of them - not just his own, but the pre-war Nick's, too. Unfinished business, pain that never got sorted out, heated arguments he'd never be able to apologize for ... They haunt Nick every waking moment, so persistent that he's almost used to it. Almost.

Me x You
    Nick Valentine x Original Character (MxF, MxM, MxNB) - DOUBLING REQUIRED; CHECK MY OCS
    ⋟ Nick Valentine x Piper Wright
    ⋟ Nick Valentine x Ellie Perkins

• Mmhb2K9ALomCSpnAiMmHEWYIeQ3q61sUB7b_iAjmgWJSlo1UmcJ40L6hGUSV6JfRxC5Qc23JPkI_Qwtmo4A29pS3jWSrEBZ2I9BD9wKjJZ0FQ4Puz0j78rpsgR2PKBnl2Ns7eMclpJJAKcc6tL1K27c
    HOW I PLAY HIM
    It takes great character to know your strengths and your weaknesses - and Preston Garvey knows he's no leader. Even so, he was forced into the role after the Quincy Massacre, and he will live with the emotional scars of it for the rest of his life. Failure after failure followed the people he was responsible for. Sometimes, he can still hear the screaming at night. Though he clearly suffers with PTSD, Preston tries his best to be his best. He likes to think that he's a good man - even if sometimes the trauma makes him doubt that - and that he has a decent understanding of what's honorable and right. Preston might not be leadership material, but he prides himself on being good support not just on the battlefield, but in his personal relationships. He's always around to lend an ear or a shoulder to cry on - and he's always eager to motivate people to do their best.

Me x You
    Preston Garvey x Original Character (MxF, MxM, MxNB) - DOUBLING REQUIRED; CHECK MY OCS
    ⋟ Preston Garvey x Piper Wright
    Preston Garvey x Cait

• L2EmNOMdhOTa-mWP2Ww6N9MRaAuDMlHT9RDumGqqReFRtB8wz6Yv-t_voGKV8dtMn9YHrM9i3a6wpfWkGI--E2p-PbRpJoAOnJzuLydlDeJFi7MN9lZs56Off_D9rwSIGtXvV0AZkB2vqtDaIsahh9U

HOW I PLAY HIM
    An enigma unlike any other, Deacon has carefully crafted his life with the intention of keeping people more than an arm's length away. Love it or hate it, your only choice is to either accept him for who he is, or miss out on the entertainment he likes to think he brings. Most people choose the latter, and that's just fine by him - or so Deacon says. He seems flippant, flaky, and incapable of taking anyone or anything seriously, but those levels of commitment issues don't come about for no reason at all. Or maybe they aren't really commitment issues; maybe Deacon just really, really likes fucking with people.
    The world will never know.
    Me x You
    Deacon x Original Character (MxF, MxM, MxNB) - DOUBLING REQUIRED; CHECK MY OCS
    Deacon x Piper Wright
    ⋟ Deacon x John Hancock
    Deacon x Desdemona
    Deacon x Paladin Danse
    Deacon x Glory

• p7RSNYw__YzfWvTrMveRfWDkrGH3uRdKp3n_0honKKQ-gvWdp-D600H65mfVkG6K5Jrh41vhU-PweTV4CGn_ra1W26rc2hBYhN80IwDkTm5dwLpnk6McDbSL8d80wFaZcLyYtiz-lW74wQa84yKFIqo

Me x You
    Raider Queen x Raider
    Raider Queen x Slave
    ⋟ Raider x Slave
    ⋟ Super Mutant x Human
    ⋟ Ghoul x Human
    Synth x Institute Scientist
    ⋟ Railroad Agent x Escaped Synth

• v7qWDzdVdjdjd7HyhJUPHISuHooDrrbLbL1sYW_l7r7A2fD9dxJCUaFnDXKkokaM6Ddb9-XI-DInp27Sv0AwO2tdrSLoyNT3H1lfVFNbxtmZiIN5oVT2ZCaqrOTmxmTSRA7fTeB4fmktxLNSrzXmVaU

S
    P
    E
    C
    I
    A
    L
    Varies; 1-5​
    Varies; 1-9​
    Varies; 1-7​
    10​
    10​
    Varies; 1-10​
    1​

HOW I PLAY HER
    Miss Sunshine is well-known among the criminals and social elite in what little remains of Northeastern America - from the shadowy alleyways of Goodneighbor to the highest point of Tenpenny Tower. At the height of her career as an assassin, she was pulling in thousands of caps on an easy week. Though living in the lap of luxury suited her just fine, Miss Sunshine soon learned the cost of her greed; a mysterious affliction, appearing seemingly overnight, forced her to retire early. Now she works for the Railroad as an Agent, hoping that saving synth lives will help her repent for the people she's senselessly killed just for the money. She occasionally runs assassination jobs for them when in good health, but for the most part Miss Sunshine is perfectly content operating as a spy. When in bad health, her affliction will rear its ugly head randomly and without warning for several hours, leaving her weak and helpless; as such, she doesn't leave the headquarters when her health is poor.

Me x You
    Miss Sunshine x Deacon
    Miss Sunshine x John Hancock
    Miss Sunshine x Elder Maxson
    Miss Sunshine x Paladin Danse

IZ6yNWrJ8Ta3VH7sZObSrqkAoRncyeyz1XVRGdJ6Czf1l9DBlIaE0AX9YskMP06P3ogwQGY9xHYx1Bw8JBQLmwyub_B8ioyElcfdYNIkwZ-dJQRjIY_rzyM09ChQ9LWYQFA6EyIZD9CQRG6bV0OVRLs

S
    P
    E
    C
    I
    A
    L
    4​
    8​
    10​
    8​
    10​
    10​
    5​

HOW I PLAY HER - NUKA-WORLD EXCLUSIVE
    Running with raiders would make any girl crazy; surviving among them for years as a slave makes a girl dangerous. Babyface was captured by her first gang when she was only nineteen years old; this was ten years ago, and she hasn't aged a day since. Her eternal youth earned her the infamous nickname, but don't let the cute nature of it fool you: the world has never seen a bigger sadomasochistic hedonist than Babyface. Beyond, Raiders don't just give any slave cute nicknames; she earned hers by right. Slave she might have been, but she learned from the absolute best how to become the absolute worst. She came into Colter's possession shortly before their arrival at Nuka-World and - hearing that whoever killed Colter in the Gauntlet would become Overboss - took the opportunity to kill him instead in his sleep. It was a bold move, and many raiders wanted her dead for it. But Babyface always knew how to get away with murder, and it wasn't long before she had the gang leaders convinced that she would make the perfect Overboss.

Me x You
    Babyface x Porter Gage
    Babyface x Colter
    Babyface x Mason
    Babyface x Nisha
    Babyface x Dixie
    Babyface x Mags

5sU_-IpnsYzfD8Vu4dx_JKLq9jn7K1ProkZjWMA_mnhToawBMq_TLdNK88cuFphSKPbJBAwYH8fZ_VtfO0XJCp4vhBcLyNT_mvUA7qjuBCt_VnZgWx2gjuhHRGXI2xjyxkp0Yaayzh-vmIS9NU7NnJs

S
    P
    E
    C
    I
    A
    L
    5​
    8​
    8​
    7​
    8​
    8​
    10​

HOW I PLAY HER
    All Abigail Moore knows about her early life is that her adoptive father - a Ghoul named Charlie - came across her among some rubble, halfway to dead from radiation poisoning and dehydration. He took her in and raised her as his own, giving her a good life in Diamond City until McDonough forced the Ghouls out. Abigail, having been fifteen years old at the time, could have stayed behind - but she loved her father and didn't want to abandon him in his time of need. So she left with him, and the two eventually settled the Slog with Wiseman. It's been years since her family was kicked out of Diamond City, but Abigail still remembers it like it was just yesterday - and the resentment is just as fresh. She's an ambitious young woman who believes, perhaps a little too idealistically, that the world truly is her oyster. And one question plagues her unlike any other: if a shithead like McDonough can win majority vote, then why can't she? With a message about equality and community, Abigail hits the campaign trail. After all, trying can't hurt, right?

Me x You
    Abigail Simmons x Nick Valentine
    Abigail Moore x John Hancock
    Abigail Moore x Piper Wright
    Abigail Moore x Preston Garvey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom