Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Femdom Fun - Let’s Switch Things Up!

Welcome, everyone. I am on the hunt for RP partners who are willing to eskew the heterosexual Dom/Sub dynamic in favour of switched gender roles - especially looking for domestic scenarios where the Male Sub will act as a house-husband - this could include Mpreg, Male lactation, Males being cuntboys (we can certainly discuss the reproductive qualities). I’m also appealing for some Mommy Domme RPs and looking for some sub boys for that 😉

Physical appearance wise, I particularly love when otherwise masculine looking males take on these feminine roles, I just love the contrast in comparison to if they’re purely femme/waifish looking. It would be the same for Mommy Dom scenarios - masculine males who act all subby for their Mothers is delicious.

As for RP preferences I typically write Third POV in multiple paragraphs - I can respond multiple times a week, but sometimes get tired.

In addition, I’m pretty much also looking, along with the more homely domestic scenarios, to include roleplays with a lot of straight up gore scenarios - almost no limits with it. I’m talking Cannibalism/etc- this could easily work in a Vampire society RP, because I’m sick of partners asking to do Vampire RPs with no bloodplay or extreme gore, it’s just not my style. Like, if you’re ripping out someone’s jugular, there’s going to be lots of blood.

Pairings
• Dominant Breadwinner Wife x Submissive Househusband
• Mother x Son
• Priestess x Outsider
• Vampire Mistress x Human Pet
• Home invasion but the rest of the household inhabits act like the invader is a guest and do everything they order them to
• Human x Feral breeding experiment
• College class exhibit
• Pregnancy Progression class
• Alien invasion

Kink list example: Mpreg, Male Lactation, Birthing, cuntboys, massaging, belly kink, fingering (anal and vaginal) electric toys, plugs, anal sex, saliva, foot/footgear worship, blindfolds, gags, collars, rope bondage/suspension, flaccid play, public masturbation, conditioning, flogging/whipping, bloodplay, biting, forniphilia, objectification, vampires, chubby, pubic hair, no limits filth, cannibalism, gore, cooking/food play.

*you can request my FList through contacting me via Private Message

Back
Top Bottom