Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Get in the Game! Sports-based rp with romance, kink, and story! (celebs possible, doubling friendly)

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my request thread. I hope you have a wonderful day! This request thread has some of my more specific, current desires. You can also check out my "master request thread" with fandoms and everything else at the following link: Romance, bondage, and damsels in distress (fandoms, celebrities, and originals - doubling friendly)

About Me:
  • Willing to double!
  • Prefers writing dominant male characters in male x female relationships
  • Flexible writer, quality posts: post length varies depending on the plot, my partner, and the post, but my typical range is 1-5+ paragraphs
  • Reply schedule varies. Not able to post much during week. Most posts likely during the weekend, but will do my best to reply as soon as I can. Will let you know of any extended or unusual absences.
  • Prefers third-person
  • F-list found here
  • Ability to write both smut-driven and story-driven pairings
  • Prefers long-term stories
Plots:

Formula 1 Racing

I would like to play a male OC Formula 1 driver (I'd be happy to let you pick the face claim for my driver and I am hoping that I can make a suggestion for your OC as well. I can also play a real-life F1 driver if you want). I would like my partner to play a female OC who is a member of his team. Could be an engineer, data analyst, team president, crew member… etc. Looking to explore scenes and storylines on the track and outside of the track – balancing their work and their private life, with the addition of the driver being in the spotlight/celebrity status

Women's National Basketball Association

I would like my partner to play a female collegiate/professional basketball player. I would like to play a male OC, who could be a coach, another high-profile athlete who attended the same college or plays professionally in the same city, or an "average Joe" boyfriend who supports her during her career. Similarly to the idea above, I would like to explore scenes around basketball and their lives off-court as well. I am hoping that my partner will play as Seattle Storm rookie Nika Muhl, or at least an OC with her face claim. You can suggest a face claim for my OC as well!

Back
Top Bottom