Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Warcraft Thread

Alukah

Scarlet Woman
Greetings
Good day, thank you for stopping by to look at my little thread. I am a heterosexual female living in the UK, and a fairly experienced roleplayer. My primary writing genres are fantasy and gothic horror, and I'm currently looking to write some stories based in the World of Warcraft universe. I write female characters attracted to male characters, I am not fussy about the gender of the other writer, it's all fantasy to me. I prefer writers who are upwards of their mid thirties, just because it's within my own age range, and I'm more comfortable with that. I like descriptive roleplay but write a variety of post lengths depending on whether we're visualising a scene, or just shooting dialogue back and forth. I don't mind spicy one-offs, or longer stories.

The Sexy Stuff
What I like, and what I don't. This will be added to as more things occur to me.
*Update*, I have made an F-List, link in my signature.

Yes
Anal sex, blowjobs, being bitten, double penetration, face fucking, hair pulling, knots, rough sex, triple penetration, vaginal sex.

No
Breeding, feet, gore, snuff, toilet, vomit, vore.

Characters
My predilection for writing delicate females opposite burly, rough males means I am looking to write as the following Warcraft character types only.

Blood elves- Mage, Warlock, Paladin, Priest
High elves- Mage, Hunter
Void elves- Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage
Humans- Mage, Priest, Paladin

I would like to write opposite...

Worgen- Any class, Worgen are my preferred race to be pounded by. If you write as a muscular, rough, well-endowed Worgen, I'll likely be interested
Human- Fighter, Paladin, Death Knight
Orc/Mag'har- Fighter, Warlock
Tauren/Highmountain- Fighter, Hunter, Druid
Troll/Zandalari- Fighter, Hunter, Druid
Undead- Fighter, Rogue, Warlock... NOTE, this would have to be VERY well preserved undead, I'm not into rotting flesh and things dropping off.

Canon Characters
I would be interested in writing as;

Jaina Proudmoore
Sally Whitemane
Sylvanas Windrunner
Alleria Windrunner
Veeresa Windrunner
Vanessa VanCleef
Lady Liadrin
Valeera Sanguinar

I would like to write opposite;

Genn Greymane
Ivar Bloodfang
Darius Crowley
Alpha Prime/Ralaar Fangfire
Tobias Mistlemantle
Admiral Ripsnarl

Themes
I know Warcraft is a generally bright and colourful world, but I like the darkness. Areas like the Tirisfal Glades, Ghostlands, Glineas, Silverpine, Duskwood, The Plaguelands, Deadwind Pass, Stratholme, Scholomance, even Drustvar at a push, get my creative juices flowing. Light vs darkness, or even darkness vs darkness would be fun to explore. Clichéd as it is, I like enemies-to-lovers stories, and having my characters being overpowered and potentially enslaved by a stronger male. Not everything has to be doom and gloom however, I do enjoy a good 'buddy' story too, perhaps pitting friends or companions against an opposing force.

Some Plot Bunnies

Behind Enemy Lines
A very simple plot thread. MC is a member of an opposing faction to YC. MC is caught, and taken prisoner. While she's tied up, YC might as well have a little fun.

Flight into Darkness
Enemies-to-lovers. Our characters, for whatever reasons of their own, must make their way across the Plaguelands. Or through the ruins of Stratholme. They are on opposing sides of the conflict, but for the sake of survival decide to put their differences aside and work together to reach their destinations safely. On the way, they become closer, but what will happen when they reach their journey's ends?

Repent
This has the potential to be longer and more adventuresome. MC is a former member of the Cult of the Damned, who fled after a personal tragedy involving the cult. She arrives in Stormwind to seek the protection of the church, and is taken in by YC, either a paladin or priest of the Light. After being thoroughly "interrogated", MC agrees to guide YC back to Scholomance, to end Darkmaster Gandling's unholy experiments with necromancy.

Alpha's Bitch
Pure smut. MC is captured by the Nightbane pack in Duskwood, or Moonrage pack in Silverpine, and forced by the alpha to be his new "chewtoy".

Justice for Gilneas
Could be smutty, or with some more story, either would work. The unthinkable has happened. The banshee queen's forces have been annihilated, the worgen have retaken Gilneas, and a defeated Sylvanas Windrunner is led in chains through the streets of the city in front of a jeering populace. Genn Greymane has his chance at revenge, or perhaps it's justice, but execution is too good for the likes of the former queen of Undercity. She needs to learn her place, on her knees before her new worgen master, and Greymane is keen to show her.

I'm also open to suggestions. If anything grabs you do get in touch.

For the Alliance/Horde!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom