Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ðŸŽ€these fatal fantasies

honeydoe

Meteorite
47b75c538b7dbc82d617c9ac6343a6d26cf68d17.gif

• welcome to my little meadow! this is where i'll be posting my darkest and most depraved wants - the things that i'm usually far too shy to ask for, and would never consider expressing interest for in a non-anonymous setting. i am a lady in her mid-late twenties, and my writing style is best described as purple, poetic, and pretty! i would consider myself 'advanced lit' and i am looking for the same; i love, love to get carried away, and when it comes to erotica especially, i do not shy away from making things as filthily detailed as possible. my preference is to write female muses against male muses, and to engage with authors who are at least twenty-five years old! i am a ~pathological people pleaser in every sense of the word, and it will be my goal from the very beginning to make you curse out loud because our smut is that good; because you're so turned on by the words we've created together that you can't help yourself <3 i also want to be your friend, so bonus points if we click well out of character, too!​
    ​

• â‚“â‚’ - anal, always on the receiving end, and preferably with an array of fingers, cocks, and toys <3
    â‚“â‚’- ddlg, with a daddy who can be both domineering and relentless, but also affectionate and doting
    â‚“â‚’- threesomes / moresomes, let me write two pretty girls obsessing over one gorgeous stud, orrrrr spoil me with the reverse and spit-roast one of my lucky vixens!
    â‚“â‚’- incest, either father x daughter or brother x sister
    â‚“â‚’- dub-con, with your character as the aggressor, and mine finding herself utterly unable to resist her eventual descent into wild, untamed pleasure
    â‚“â‚’- bestiality, with sentient canine-adjacent creatures (lupines preferred!)
    â‚“â‚’- rough sex, because what is love without violence? i want scratching and biting, slapping and choking - all of it borne from vicious passion
    â‚“â‚’- breeding, when all you want is to make my character yours in the most primal way possible
    â‚“â‚’- pregnancy sex, the consequences of the action listed above!
    â‚“â‚’- age differences, with my character as the younger party and yours as the dreamy - and forbidden - older man
    â‚“â‚’- aphrodisiacs, whether they're environment-based or slipped into a drink unknowingly
    â‚“â‚’- somnophilia, as all the darkest of stars come out at night
    â‚“â‚’- kidnapping, also known as the other blind date
    â‚“â‚’- lingerie, let me be pretty for you!
    â‚“â‚’- petplay, please make me purr <3
    â‚“â‚’- vampires

​
    ​

• coming very soon - in the meantime, please feel free to send me any of your cravings that you think would work well with the kinks that i've listed, as well as my general preferences. i would love to satisfy your darkest urges!!
    ​
    ​
    ​

​
    ​
    ​

Back
Top Bottom