Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Shadows Over Arkham (Investigator of the Supernatural and Eldritch Horrors) (NSFW)

TaTaricTa

Meteorite
As with almost every other night in the solemn town of Arkham a thick smog hangs heavy in the sky allowing the occasional ray of pale moonlight to penetrate illuminating darkened, labyrinthine alleyways hidden from streetlamps on the main streets. Heels clack on the cobblestones as a slender figures quickly makes her way through the night usually left for vagabonds, whores, and drunkards. Ample tits bounce beneath a loose white shirt soaked from the recent rain causing it to stick to her lithe body, blonde hair tied back into a messy bun. Eventually she reaches her location, a squat brick building wedged between a pub, the sort that requires sawdust on the floor, and a general store. Looking about the darkness she slips an envelope into one of the apartment letterboxes before slipping away into the night.

She does not make it far, however, when she turns down an alley spotting a hulking figure in the darkness before turning on her heel and running in the opposite direction. She weaves down different paths in a desperate attempt to avoid the stalking figure. Looking about she does not see her pursuer so comes to a halt for a moment. Taking the chance to slip out of her heels to reveal her soft feet before continuing to run. As soon as she rounds the next corner a large claw rakes across her chest completely tearing open her shirt and cutting her falling to the ground. In an instant the figure is atop her. Its hulking hairy form bearing down on her with a vicious jaw snarling. It rips her clothes to ribbons while she screams but not even a curtain ruffles to inspect the commotion. Rolling over she tries to drag her naked body to no avail. Taking the chance the creature lines up its long, throbbing cock before shoving it into her pussy. Thrusting back and forth until he is balls deep as it molests her tits twisting and pulling her nipples.

As the morning sun rises footsteps approach your bedroom door followed by a knock. Before you can give a reply the door swings open to reveal your maid with the subtle smell of tea as she sets down a tray on your bedside table. "Good morning, ma'am" she announces throwing back the curtains allowing what little sunlight there is streaming into the room.
Hey, I am looking for someone to play in a Call of Cthulhu inspires RP in which you play some form of detective investigating the paranormal and occult in a lewd world. I am sure there are plenty of ideas we can discuss so let me know what you think.

Arkham is a town full of secrets waiting to be unearthed and horrors lurking in the many shadows both literally and those of the human soul. Who are you in this city of the lost?
Hey, the prompt above is mostly to give a taste for my writing style but feel free to continue from where I left off if you so desire. I have a couple of ideas as to plots for this RP mostly including you investigating the supernatural in a manner inspired by Call of Cthulhu though no knowledge is required. I am a big fan of building worlds and shared stories.

I am not looking for someone highly literate but more than a two line response would be ideal as it can seem I am RPing on my own.
I prefer Discord but not necessary. (SomeRP)

Kinks: Public, humiliation, name calling, slutty outfits, outfit control, lesbian, foiced lesbian, feet, CMNF, CFNF, ENF, tentacle, monster, beast, watersports, lewd tech, wardrobe malfunction, upskirt, down blouse, rough sex, humiliation, hair pulling, slapping, spanking, choking, wedgies, clothes ripping, and more.
Limits: Scat, vomit, pregnant, unrealistic proportions, ass to mouth

Back
Top Bottom