Mx Female (NSFW) Sci-fi Space Adventure

TaTaricTa

Meteorite
Save for the creaking of the hull the only sound within the cockpit is that of soft moans muffled slightly as she places a hand over her mouth. Her free hand toying with a small, pierced tit beneath a thin crop top. Soft cute feet with multi-coloured painted toes placed on the consoles allowing the contraption with limbs grasping her waist to thrust in and out of the wet pussy harder and faster. Letting out a loud moan she kicks out pressing a button causing the screen beside her to come to life. The screen shows a blonde woman in ragged clothing revealing her lithe body below, long blonde hair falling to her waist. "May day, may day!" she shouts into the camera, "this is the IS Void Hopper. We have come under some sort of attack by...I don't know what. Please we need help." In the background gunfire echoes out followed by shrill cries. Once it stops tentacles lash out grasping at her stripping in completely naked. She attempts to fight back to no avail and when she goes to scream for help a tentacle pushes down her throat gagging her instantly as spit leaks from her mouth. At the same time more tentacles begin to molest her tits tugging them in every direct as another begins fucking her pussy pushing her back and forth against the table until the camera cuts out.

Red light bathes the room filled with glass cylinders containing naked bodies floating in a fluid. Exposing their bodies to everyone. The pod you are in begins to flood before the door slides open depositing your naked body before your legs give way and the cold floor rises to meet you. Leaving your there naked on the floor. The blaring alarm which was on during the process finally shutting off.

Hey, I am looking for someone to play in a sci-fi adventure prompt in which we explore different scenarios in space. I am looking for a good mix of story and smut as moving from sex scene to sex scene can be a little dull. The form this takes is very open but I was thinking you receive a distress signal to then explore an abandoned ship. Or you wake up from stasis on board the ship. If we could include some world building that would be a bonus.

I am not looking for someone highly literate but more than a two line response would be ideal as it can seem I am RPing on my own.
If you prefer Discord my username is SomeRP

Kinks: Public, humiliation, name calling, slutty outfits, outfit control, lesbian, forced lesbian, feet, CMNF, CFNF, ENF, tentacle, monster, beast, watersports, lewd tech, wardrobe malfunction, upskirt, down blouse, rough sex, humiliation, hair pulling, slapping, spanking, choking, wedgies, clothes ripping, and more.

Limits: Scat, vomit, pregnant, unrealistic proportions, ass to mouth

Back
Top Bottom