Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dice Rolling ... Again but BBCode?

GuiltyTiffany

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I had searched this forum and a few posts did mention it could be in the pipeline but I don't think any BBCode version of it came out yet.
Will Dice Rolling in replies be implemented soon?

The user can put the roll command in the message and the output can be calculated and spit out once the message sends?
  • [roll="d4"]3[/roll]
    • For ...
  • [roll="name of die"]# of times you want to roll[/roll]

Thanks!!!

Honestly there are a lot of features that have been talked about over the years but aren't likely to arrive any time soon.

In the meantime there are some other websites for dice rolling and linking results designed for use with forums that can be pretty great. I prefer unseenservant.com which does require registration but is completely free.

I would really like see some of those ideas be implemented. Then again, this site is working quite well already.

Signing up for websites or requesting my RP partner sign up websites seems a little bit too much of an inconvenience.

I have used unseenservant before and is quite handy.

Oh believe me, I'm not saying that I wouldn't like to see dice rolling functionality on this forum because I think a good number of people would enjoy that. However, Vekseid is the only staff member with any coding skills and he's almost always busy with other things. There are many suggestions he's responded to favorably over the years I've been here and yet none of them have been implemented. Thus making me draw the conclusion that they aren't likely to happen any time soon, if at all, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom