Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alize life

Alize

Super-Earth
Hey everyone

My life feels like a movie. I married my crush with great issues.With all blockages moving,I got married to him in 2018. I was on cloud 9. We had a baby girl in 2019. Life felt so happy. But I didn't have the slightest idea that my life was going to turn upside down

In year 2021 My husband passes away following a cardiac arrest,he was just 37 year old while me 33 years with my Baby girls 2nd Bday fell on same day as his cremation. As if this all was not enough. I went to stay with my parents as I was so depressed

Coming out of all depression I returned to my husband's family exactly a year later. But just with in 5 days I get a bad news thar My Dad passed away in a heart attack. He was my last hope for emotional support.

God's so cruel. That's what I can say
Both deaths fell in November.

Dealing with persona tragedies are never easy. And I can completely understand the depression. As someone who has outlived his entire immediate family and had to deal with holidays that fall on "bad days," I can relate to the experience. You have my warmest condolences and sympathies. I know we only wrote together a short time some years ago, but that doesn't matter. You are human being who deserves a chance to be happy. I wish you and your family all the best.

One thing you need to look at is your daughter. Your husband left you a precious gift. You aren't alone she's with you. I'm sorry that happened to you. Don't give up. As someone who's had a life changing moment himself, it gets better.

Take all the time you need to heal from this tragedy. You will pull through this.

Oh man, yeah, that is...a lot of terrible things to have to deal with, one after another. The way you feel completely makes sense, that would be hard for anyone to take and hold up against. To have both your husband and your dad taken away by heart issues...yeah, that's really, really awful. I do know what it is like to lose someone close to you, I can relate to that, and while the sadness never goes away completely...it does eventually get easier to carry on with your life. Just gotta hang in there. Like Procy above, I send you all my best wishes for things to get better soon for you. I hope you can find happiness in something.

Though your time with him was short, remember the times you had with him. Let him live on in your memories, and in your daughter. And also never forget your father, the love and support he showed you when you were depressed, as well as throughout your life. As painful as these losses are, there is still hope. You still have your daughter. And you still have us, your friends.

Though your time with him was short, remember the times you had with him. Let him live on in your memories, and in your daughter. And also never forget your father, the love and support he showed you when you were depressed, as well as throughout your life. As painful as these losses are, there is still hope. You still have your daughter. And you still have us, your friends.
Ya thank you for that soft words

Oh man, yeah, that is...a lot of terrible things to have to deal with, one after another. The way you feel completely makes sense, that would be hard for anyone to take and hold up against. To have both your husband and your dad taken away by heart issues...yeah, that's really, really awful. I do know what it is like to lose someone close to you, I can relate to that, and while the sadness never goes away completely...it does eventually get easier to carry on with your life. Just gotta hang in there. Like Procy above, I send you all my best wishes for things to get better soon for you. I hope you can find happiness in something.
Yes I will surely try and find my happiness

One thing you need to look at is your daughter. Your husband left you a precious gift. You aren't alone she's with you. I'm sorry that happened to you. Don't give up. As someone who's had a life changing moment himself, it gets better.

Take all the time you need to heal from this tragedy. You will pull through this.
Thank you so much for that soothing words of relief

Dealing with persona tragedies are never easy. And I can completely understand the depression. As someone who has outlived his entire immediate family and had to deal with holidays that fall on "bad days," I can relate to the experience. You have my warmest condolences and sympathies. I know we only wrote together a short time some years ago, but that doesn't matter. You are human being who deserves a chance to be happy. I wish you and your family all the best.
Thank you so much for your best wishes

Tragedy hits us all. Time takes everything from us but we have to move on. Scars fade, and wounds heal. Remember the good times you had with your loved ones. Remember their names, their laughter, and the joy they brought you. For in that way, they aren't dead but alive inside of you. Tommorow will be a better day and you have fun stories to tell your baby about her father and grandfather.

Back
Top Bottom