Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Seeking Sub Muscle Girls (NSFW)

Pennont

licensed isekai truck driver
04431ef5513b95bf0fd40834f48b952c.jpg

Muscles are hot.
Girls with muscles are hot
Sub girls with muscles are hot.
I'm looking for someone to play a female character with a build that can snap someone's neck with one hand and pump iron with the other(A bit of an exaggeration but you get what I'm saying). I'm looking for some girls with some muscle to them who end up on the submissive end of a petite or average sized female.

Ideas:
Wives/girlfriends.

A queen or princess rewarding her knight for being dedicated, loyal, and dependable. Or for a dub/noncon idea, the knight disciplined for being incompetent, or just being disciplined because the queen or princess is a sadist.(Getting kinda burnt out on this one)

Alternatively a kingdom is at war with a tribe and in order to make peace, the tribe gives up their strongest warrior to the royal family.

A nurse taking care of an injured soldier and things soon turning sexual.

Something involving a goddess, either a strong mortal is made into a champion for the goddess and the way to get further power is through sexual tasks between the goddess and herself(a little convoluted I know, feel free to make suggestions to change it). Or maybe a mortal is some kind of conqueror whose deeds are so wicked the gods themselves they can't sit idly by and one goddess is sent to punish her.

A warrior meant to entertain the masses ends up losing her fight but rather than have them killed, the warden decides it would be waste and keeps her for personal use.

Monster girls in general.

A celebrity(OC celebrities only) showing her guard a good time for working so well, or the celebrity just getting drunk and horny and deciding to fuck her guard.

A warrior is captured by an enchantress

Wasteland survivor caught

Working up a sweat

Elf and amazon

Fandom Pairings

Yang/Neo(RWBY)
Raven/Ruby or Weiss(RWBY)
Catherine/Shamir(Fire Emblem)
Edelgard/Lysithea(Fire Emblem)
Hilda/Marianne(Fire Emblem)
Honestly I headcanon all of the 3H gals who use blades as pretty muscly, so hmu with pairings for Ingrid, Leonie, Petra, and Byleth
Samus/Any Nintendo Princess or Palutena(Nintendo)
Urbosa/Zelda(LoZ)
Jolyne/Hermes(JJBA) (Also I know this is muscle girl on muscle girl, but I honestly love Jolyne so much)
OC Gerudo/OC of any LoZ race(LoZ)
Scorpia/Catra(She-Ra)
Adora/Glimmer(She-Ra)
Zarya/Tracer, D.Va, or Sombra (Overwatch)
Pharah/Mercy (Overwatch)
Brigitte/D.Va (Overwatch)
Darkness/Aqua(Konosuba)
Susie/Noelle(Deltarune)
Midnight/One of the Wild Wild Pussycats(BNHA)
Mirko/Any female character(BNHA)
Tenko/Kaede(Danganronpa)
Sakura/Aoi (Danganronpa)
Akane/Sonia (Danganronpa)
Velvet/Magilou (Tales of Berseria)
Satsuki/Nonon or Ryuko(Kill la Kill)
Makoto/Ann (Persona 5) (Makoto canonically has a black belt, she's bound to have muscle)
Sae/Tae(Persona 5) (After seeing this image )
Maki/Nobara (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Tifa/Aerith (FF7)
Quanxi/Any of the CSM girls (Chainsaw man)
Vi/Caitlyn (Arcane)
Yamato/Nami or Robin (One Piece)
~feel free to suggest a pairing from a fandom~[/URL]​

Some kinks I like:
Leather cuffs/straps
Ball gags
Blindfolds
Branding
Hoods
If it's consensual then an intense make out session
Body worship
Oral
Rimming
Whipping/Paddles
If consensual, then aftercare
Sexy/revealing clothing such as lingerie
Leashes/Collars
Body writing
Tattoos
Piercings
Orgasm control/denial
Begging
Overstimulation
Toys
Sexual exhaustion
Here are some additional kinks F-list - Warning

A few things that are important to know before PMing me:

-Usually my preferences lie with drawn/anime-esque faceclaims, but I decided to make an exception after finding this Pinterest album.

-Third person only

-When it comes to playing canon characters, I want to pair them up with canon characters. You can try and sell me on your oc, and there's a slim chance I'll say yes, but don't count on it.

-RP is something I enjoy doing for fun in my free time, I have other interests I like spend my time on. So please don't come to me demanding daily replies, because some days I might feel like playing a game or watching a show.

Back
Top Bottom