Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male π•Šπ•™π• π•£π•₯ β„šπ•¦π•–π•–π•Ÿ β„‚π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕒𝕝 [long term]

Astral Rayne

Translucent butterfly
52afc68ac6b0be7b3764d8d481ff291e05fc5b6e.gifv

Hello and welcome to a new kind of RT at least from what I have personally seen around.

If you are looking for overly busty and thick women, this is not the thread for you to lurk.

Small queens' rule over this request and will settle for nothing less than what they deserve.

Due to an overwhelming outcry for bustier and thick women in my other stories I made this one so that the petite girls (be it just short or small in terms of bust size) get the proper amount of love and representation among my written word.

Be it fantasy, fandom, or slice of life based there is truly no facet of writing that I cannot satisfy with a proper petite femme.

Baby faces are also welcomed with open arms here. I personal adore the aspect of boyish charm just like I do a muscular and rough chiseled man.

There are of course plenty of other options these are merely a few to bring to the table what I am wanting to play.

My f-list is in my signature and any faves or yes's marked there are open to being pitched at any time!

If someone PM's me with a request for anything barring a female shorter than 5 ft 5 or smaller busted (white, Asian and or Spanish/Latin origin) there is a chance you might be ignored since this is the only thread I am vibing with for now.

Not ghost friendly, as it wastes both of our time if you're not truly interested or intend to leave without a proper word.

2 proper paragraphs (3-6 sentences each and about 200 words each) minimum. Others can go with one liner or similar but I crave descriptive and flavorful replies to sink my teeth into and savor. More is always preferred, but this is the bare minimum I'll accept.

If you're still interested and like what you see, feel free to go into my PM's and shoot your story idea. I look forward to hearing from you!​

Back
Top Bottom