Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

End of the world?

Cyris Troy

Planetoid
So i have had a idea swimming around my head for a while and im looking for a female partner to write some aspect or character in the idea. This story has many angles so my character is set as the doctor that is creating the world, but your character can be anything, literally.

So the setting is that in the future after a collapse or apocolypse the world is in ruin and those that wanted to live went underground in bunkers, the plan to rebuild society or even mankind has taken a few forms but my doctor's idea would be to create synthetic life, so he gathered DNA from various sources and began to work on how to create and print life using that DNA, i have a few ideas of how he gained a junk of knowledge to skip many years of learning how to grow such life.

The setting would start in his underground lab or bunker, think fallout as a general idea. He has started to create synthetic life but there are going to be other females in the bunker as he of course wanted to have comforts and others to help in his endeavors. As for your role you can be one of those females, or you can be one of his synthetics learning how to be. As for the synthetics his ideas have all came from taking characters from media and such and then using AI to gather all data about them to build their personality. So think of a example being he made lara croft from tombraider as a synthetic and then had AI create her persona from all the media records of her, obviously taking liberties to mold it a bit so that they would be "real"

I see the story going forward as being a slice of life longterm depending on the role you chose, but could be part in the lab, part in the retaking of the world. Would love a partner that wants to talk alot of shop on ideas and such. I use PMs on site and discord

Back
Top Bottom