Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Highwind's Plots - Detail and Plot Oriented Fantasy, History, and Sci-Fi

Highwind

Meteorite
Good morning, afternoon, evening, or night. Wherever or whenever this post finds you I hope you are well! My name is Highwind, and I'm new to BMR, but certainly not the roleplaying scene. I have been RPing off and on for around 15 years or so and find myself here looking for a change of venue and new partners. In the last decade I have been RPing exclusively with only a few partners and am now looking to expand somewhat, finding I have more time on my hands than in the past.

Who is Highwind: I'll keep it simple - I'm not interested in gorgeous or expansive request threads. What you'll find here is a minimal description of what it is I am looking for. I prefer to provide greater detail and discuss plots, stories, and characters with my partners privately as we figure out what sort of story we want to write together. To put it as simply as possible - I am a serious writer interested in an equal amount of smut to plot, or perhaps even heavier on the plot. If it matters to you, I am a 30 something straight male, I RP for fun, relaxation, and to meet interesting people. This is not my entire life. I will endeavor to post at least once a day or every other day but I have a real life, real responsibilities and dammit, I like being outside. That being said I want to meet you, call you my writing partner, and become friends. I love OOC chat and getting to know my partners, however our private lives are our own and I will never pry into yours unless you wish it.

Who you are (I hope): I am looking for a few writing partners who are willing to creative expansive stories, characters, and plots alongside me. Whether that be through a shared collaboration, or you finding your place in a homebrew world of my own design, exploring and flesh it out, I want to write with you. That being said, I have a couple of requirements. My partners should be willing to give as much as they get, but I am comfortable matching your own writing style as long as I find it enjoyable - this is a partnership after all. I am looking to roleplay men against women, generally. I am into realism - (well, within the limits of fantasy), and am not interested in hyper-inflated bodies that are physically, as well as gravitationally impossible. Typically I play dominant characters, and I would prefer you play a submissive one - however, the level of that submission, and its immediacy is absolutely always up for debate. I am not looking for a mindless drone in a partner-character.

I am looking for only a few partners: I do not want to write in an infinite number of RPs. I want to write with three or four people. One spot is already claimed.

Kinks: I have no real limits. I like to match my partners wants and desires - but don't hesitate to ask if I am okay with something. I'll entertain most anything except poo. Keep that shit away from me. I have no F-List, nor will I.

What I am not looking for: Exclusive cybering, low effort posts, first person RP (I could maybe be convinced, but it needs to be special), or the modern world (except in some rare circumstances that involve fantasy - don't hesitate to ask). I generally prefer to play realistic depictions of people, but I will be willing to play the supernatural on occasion. I ask that you do the same.

Plots:
Under construction - feel free to hit me up with ideas or just a "hello!" in the meantime.

Fandoms: Generally I don't write within fandoms, but there are a few I am willing and eager to explore. Those I am willing to explore are listed - those of great interest to me are bolded.
-Pillars of Eternity, Subnautica, Skyrim, Battlestar Galactica, Final Fantasy 7, 8, or 10 (OCs in these worlds), Fallout.

Historical Periods: I am interested in everything and anything. Here are a few of the ones I am particularly interested in.
- Medieval Europe (North Alantic and Mediterranean), WWII, North Africa in the Bronze Age, Britain in the viking Age, Britain in the Arthurian Period (the real period, not the fake one - i.e., Post Roman Saxon invasion), Ireland in the mythical ages / bronze ages. North America or South America in its own stone ages or early or late Native periods. Prehistory - Neanderthal v. Human perhaps (odd, but sounds fun). I know little about Asian history, but am willing to explore it. Napoleonic Wars.

More to come later!

Back
Top Bottom