Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A free room right near campus!

A free room just minutes from campus!

Yes, you did read that correctly! As an alumnus of this great university, I know how tough it can be to balance studying, working to pay tuition and keeping up a modicum of a social life. Fortunately, the education that I received meant that I am able to give back and ensure that every year, one lucky student can have free board that allows them not to have to worry about at least a part of the financial costs of college, by renting my spare room for free.

From the pictures attached, you'll see that you won't be renting a dump! The house is in good shape, your potential room is sizeable enough for a double bed and a desk (both supplied) and it even has an en-suite shower.
As for access, the only areas off-bounds are off course my room and my office, so the living room, kitchen, garden are free for you to use. Feel free to have your friends over and I have even been known to allow parties.
If you think that you'd be interested, then please contact me on the details below and tell me more about yourself - where are you from, what are you studying and what will it be like having you rent my spare room.

_____

More background on the story:

It's an incredible offer. A free room - with it's own en suite shower no less - in a reasonably sized house that was well-kept and had a good sized-living room and kitchen. What's more, it was just about 20 minutes walk from campus. The sort of offer that any student would be leaping at! Sure, most students would be looking to live with their friends, but then most would also be paying for that too!

It wasn't something that was well publicised, it wasn't on any of the main student websites or particularly easy to find, but that's because I didn't want it to be. That would attract far too much attention and with attention brings reputation and sometimes outcry. Rather, I wanted this to be something that flew under the radar so to speak. Something that nobody was really aware of. That had allowed me to repeat this offer for a third successive year, after all, it was far more enjoyable being able to repeat it with another, pretty, innocent, corruptible tenant.

My character:
Apparently an alumnus of the college that you're studying at, I'm obviously older than you are, though I could be in my late 20s or up to my 40s.
Good looking, in good shape and generally kind - I have a pic reference or two if you'd like.
Your character won't know this at first, but he's also quite lascivious. He's more dominant and enjoys being able to corrupt and influence pretty, younger ladies such as YC.

Your character:
That's sort of up to you! Within the framework of her being a college student, you have plenty of freedom to create and adapt, but my general preference is more innocent than "slutty" - that makes the corruption all the more fun!
If you have picture references in the form of photographs, then that is a huge bonus, however, not a requirement!

Kinks / ideas / details:
My biggest kinks - they don't all need to be sated in a single scene, or even in this RP at all and I do have other kinks that are not listed here - are as follows:
Corruption, shock, reluctance, coercion, FFM, forced or coerced bi female, oral sex (giving and receiving), cumshots, facials, multiple orgasms, exhibitionism,

As I mentioned, my character will enjoy influencing and corrupting yours, almost playing with them. This could involve bringing home dates for loud sex to ensure she overhears; hitting on and perhaps even bedding her friends; walking around in minimal clothing (e.g. after showering)

Definite No-No's:
Animals, pregnancy, lactation, tentacles, toilet stuff, blood, other male characters, MMF,

Writing:
I am looking for this to be longer term, to allow MC a chance to truly corrupt and have his fun with YC.
I prefer to write in threads or PMs and I can write in first or third person depending on your preference

Back
Top Bottom