Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steven Rose's Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Rose

Planetoid
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am looking for a female character to try and fill one of my rp craves right now. I am more a fantasy meets modern favoring person but I'm open to just about anything. I can play dom or sub equally and most of my rps I can play either role. NOTE I only play male characters unless you can really convince me otherwise. I can create long or short posts and will try and match your length if not exceed it if in particularly good mood
This idea would go in Taboo section:
Currently I want to play a themed kidnapping were the female is taken to a maze filled with her worst nightmares by a bored wizard who wants to have her as a pet but needs to break her spirit first and my character plays a shade, who is supposed to guide her through the maze easily but actually leads her to all the worst spots. I would control the beasts and the shade(wizard not being played just a background character, may or may not meet him in end).

Other kinks that I would like to play are:
slave and master
incest
fantasy theme
movie themed (Would like to try an Inception rp where some plays the Ariadne and I play Mr. Cobs)
horror theme (always love a good scream)

Things I wont do:
scat
watersports
gore
male on male

If you personally have any ideas and cant find someone to play them, I would like to help and if you like something you see here please pm me what you liked and we can discuss details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom