Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sugarcupcake

๐•พ๐–š๐–Œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‹๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–ž
I'm looking for lit to adv-lit partner!

All of my characters are submissives and I only RP with women since I'm not into men and I feel uncomfortable RPing with them even if they had a female character.

As for characters, I prefer doing OCs, but I don't mind playing canons. Please don't ask me to RP as one of your characters, that's just weird and it would make me uncomfortable because I don't know if that's an actual living, breathing person in your life (this is the no for me) or if it's an actual OC. I don't mind using real life or animated face claims, but I usually do descriptions.

F x F

Bestiality [This includes furries.]

Pedophilia

Incest

Cheating

Vore

Inflation

Cannibalism

Pregnancy

Any other things that might be considered taboos.

MDLG

Mafia

Action

Casual Dominance

Romance [A must tbh]

Fluff

Modern

[Muse A] and [Muse B] are in college and are almost always at parties because of [Muse A]'s 'job'. Despite both of them being rich, [Muse A]'s natural bad girl persona made her become the uni's most popular dealer, which is why she's found in parties almost all the time, with her little ditzy gf, [Muse B], who follows her everywhere. She's always invited to parties, even from people that go to different universities. She was that popular and nobody dared to challenge her. The two girls were at a friend's house, it wasn't really a party but more of a small gathering between close friends to smoke and chill together, with only [Muse B] being sober seeing as that [Muse A] never allows her to touch any drugs or alcohol, always telling her "you're already dumb enough, princess, don't need your brain to be more gone", so she was just sitting there while her gf discussed business with her friends and smoked.

Muse A has a certain reputation to uphold - one of dignity and respect - and she's not too fond to see Muse B sulking around, wearing a scowl or continuously interrupting her conversations. Muse B was not quite as occupied with the tv as Muse A hoped she would be. She was instead busy playing with the ashtray which held Muse A's used cigarettes and the ashes.

"quit playing with that," Muse A snips for the second time, now, taking Muse B's hand and placing it back in her own lap. Muse B whines, folding her arms against her chest with defiant frustration. "you're being mean, (Muse A)."

with a huff, Muse A is grappling for Muse B, pulling her torso into her chest so that she's awkwardly leaning into her embrace, her nose tucked into her ribs. "there, little brat just needs to take a nap, doesn't she?" She seethes in a whisper, pinching at her thigh. "just be quiet already, hm? or watch the fuckin' tv or something. the adults are trying to talk- thought i told you to mind your manners."

with a sigh, Muse A turns her attention back to her friends as she pats Muse B's butt repeatedly as a warning. "she'll be done in a minute. then she'll pass out and we'll be able to talk business."

Looking for: Muse A [Dominant]

I will be playing Muse B [Submissive].​

๐Ÿฉท

Back
Top Bottom