Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Finding your place as my submissive

Truemaster

Meteorite
Becca (18-22) found she liked to be a submissive. She role played with an older man (38-40) online one thing leads to another and she decides to move in as his submissive.

The idea here is she moves far enough away that she doesn't know the area and everything is new to her. She becomes his 24/7. I generally make my subs be naked most of the time but if your into outfit control I can work with that.

Looking for someone into heavy bdsm with physical pain and torture as a key component. I see this rp as completely voluntary on both parties ends My kinks are wide and varied so tell me yours and your limits and we can work something out.

Feel free to change her name.

I write 3rd person.

Likes/kinks: I also really enjoy RPs featuring nonconsent and dark, violent story lines. My hottest buttons are definitely prostitution, verbal humiliation/mockery/contempt/mindfuckery/corrosion of self worth and domestic type violence/battery/choking pet play. I use unpredictability and caprice, to truly be at the mercy of another's cruel whim, to never know what the right answer or action may be. My kinks include (but are by no means limited to) coercion/blackmail/abduction/slavery/captivity, rough sex/rape/sexual violence, domestic violence, tattoos/branding/marks, humiliation/objectification/psychological torture/etc, choking.

Hard limits: scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, graphic gore, atrocious , rushed/unedited posts and finally - switching.

Availability: This is often a point of contention with my partners. My schedule varies from week to week and sometimes I can get called away on short notice.Sometimes I can post once and other times I can go back and forth for an hour or so. I generally make the commitment to post once a week but it's usually 2-3 times a week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom