Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Searching for Furry Partners!

Hisako-K

Heat-Seeking Fur-Clad Jigglenaut
Supporter
Welcome everyone to my dedicated furry thread!

Love playing as furries? Incredible, hop in my DMs! Now!
This isn't a request, you're getting in my DM's.

Gun.png

Who am I, how did I get here, what do dicks look like?

I'm a 30-something year-old who likes to write, and if you tickle my fancy, it will be with you, involving things we like, doing things we love!

I write a lot.
A lot.
I mean, a lot.

If you don't like long stories long posts, walks on the beach, hyper sizes, or playing against someone who loves fur go away.
That's right, go away, the door is there!

1000_F_161316997_l040u7WdjPBbIiJr5hT9lVHatLVucDLD.jpg

But seriously, what am I craving?
Playing as someone who will dominate your character, impregnate them, and make them come back for more!
I say someone because if I'm being honest, I prefer playing as Futa, but that thread doesn't seem to be getting the amount of furry attention I'd like, so I'm here.
I'm talking casual settings, dark settings, light settings, eclipse settings, intense settings, supernatural settings, natural settings, sci-fi settings, fantasy settings, modern settings!

What am I into?
I have an f-list in my signature, you should read it. Size lovers will get my attention the fasted.

What kind of plots am I looking for?
A lot. If you don't have any just reach out to me and tell me if you're submissive or dominant and I'll brainstorm with you. Just be warned I will have plots ready.

Why does it also say "xNB" if you're mainly looking for females?
I'm looking for characters with tits and vaginas, if your character happens to be that, is sexy, but sexually identifies as the XGP 15A-II that's fine with me! Bring your character and discuss plot with me!
I have a plot or five that involves someone transitioning from male to female to try and entice MC, so believe me, I'm into it, just not in a way you probably thought I was.

So act now!!
Reach out to me and let me know what you want done to you!
or I show up armed and unannounced

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom