Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male An Immortals Turn To Play {Slow burn, CNC}

Hello all! This is a post made for the purposes of searching for a Male partner, regarding a specific fandom roleplay! Before you click away, I will specify that I am not interested in playing characters already existing in the Lore, instead we will both play characters that are one of the many Immortal species existing within this world. Here, I will detail the basics of each such species but will be available to answer more questions should you have any to ask after deciding to reach out.

Moon City, located in a Pocket Dimension in the forests of the Midwest of the united states, is a hub for immortal Lore activity. With five distinct districts, most immortals have either been there or know someone who has been. A city run by crooked politics and crawling with dangerous sorts, only the strongest of the strongest come out on top in the end. Within the city, business opportunities present themselves aplenty, from the House of Witches and the wares they offer to the demons who pleasure those who come seeking, and everything in between.

The races available to a Male Lorean are as follows:

Demon: There are a plethora of demon races. The only shared traits between them are the horns, a mystical demon seal and the need to bite and mark the neck of their mate once they find her. A demons mystical seal means that he is capable of orgasm, but incapable of releasing seed until he releases inside his Mate. He will be compelled to mark her neck, creating a claiming mark only visible to other demons that demonstrates the female is his, unequivocally. The horns are sensitive as well, in a sexual manner. There are an array of demon types, from ones with wings to ones with the ability to hide in smoke. Inquire further about additional types. This race is an easy starting difficulty.

Vampire: A lusty, hearty immortal race. A male vampire will freeze into his immortality around his early thirties when he is physically strongest, and will cease to draw breath until he is Blooded by his Mate. His heart will begin to beat again for her giving him the ability to become erect and release again since freezing, and he will need to capture or convince her to stay with him long enough to achieve his first release, or he will not know peace from his erection until he does. A vampire can either drink collected and stored blood, or blood straight from the flesh. Draining a being to death comes with risks, eventually being done enough times to taint a vampires eyes red and lead them to immortal madness. This race is a starting difficulty scaled a bit higher than others.

Lykae: These wolfish males are the dominant shifter species, but not the only shifter species. These males are the strongest physically of the immortal world, and inside of every one is a beast, a piece of the wolf god that drives the instincts of every Lykae. Under the light of the full moon and when they choose to do so, these males will become bigger, more muscular and even stronger, eyes glowing blue and animal instincts taking hold. They will run in the forests, have orgies under the full moon and will know their mate the moment they scent her for the first time. Lykae are hunters at heart, and will follow their mates to the ends of the earth to claim them. A lykaes mate will have from the moment they are scented to the next full moon to either trap the lykae in one place to avoid being marked, or submit to the marking. They, like demons, will bite the neck of their female to mark them, creating a claiming mark visible only to other lykae. This races starting difficulty is easy.

Berserker: These are rare, Berserkers are created when a human wins a hundred battles and is granted immortality by Odin himself. Once granted immortality, they become large males who only get even bigger when raging. They go into a battle rage, and are amongst the strongest fighters in the lore. These males do not have a definiftive way to know thier mates, but will likely just have a stronger affinity for her. This race is for those men who want a far more wholesome rp experience.

Males from each race will be between 6 and 7 feet tall. I will be playing a female witch, exclusively rp in third person novel style, and tend to use and prefer both physical descriptions as well as art references. I will not list all of my kinks here, as this particular roleplay will focus on certain ones, but don't hesitate to ask for a more thorough list if curious after reaching out. My limits though, are as follows:

Anal play of any kind (Yes, its a hard limit, and no, there is no negotiating)
Heavy Gore/Vore
Any toilet play of any kind
Characters under 21
Extreme proportions of any kind
Cumflation (fine with lots of cum)

The idea for this roleplay is essentially a Non-Consent start, wherein the male party will realize will realize the female party is his mate, and attempt to pursue her. She will resist at first, and through small contact in the beginning that grows into more intimate contact later on, the two will slowly come to a place of understanding. Fate will have deemed them mates though, so she will still be aroused by his body even if she is unwilling. It will start with things like grinding, or dry humping, through forced proximity brought on by the male party. Then maybe some fingering or oral at the next opportunity, if the male is convincing enough to get her to agree to letting him pleasure her. Then some mutual getting off, one way or another. Until finally, some good ol fashioned sexy time, likely a claiming bite as well. This will be slow burn, and will more often than not involve foreplay and the like, the sex being the explosive ending to the romantic story. Among this process, I will essentially be GMing a story for the two of them, something that will test them and their forming bond along the way. Please do not reach out if you aren't down for something very long term and very teasing heavy.

Dm me with any and all questions and inquiries! I prefer to play mainly on Discord, but will happily play on here as well. User is Benevolent4444 on Discord.

Back
Top Bottom