Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Craving Titanic RPs (1997 film)

IMG_6429.gif
Hello! With the anniversary rolling around my obsession with Titanic has come back full-force (again!) and I really would like to write an RP that’s a combination of the movie and historical facts - we can brainstorm what to include/not include, and we don’t necessarily just have to RP the days aboard the ship - would like to write the aftermath as well.

I am looking for FxM pairings, but am also open to MxM & FxF pairings too and will create a Request Thread for my Male characters. I am open to doubling requests. I write primarily in the Third POV and write multiple-paragraph posts.

*I will be roleplaying the OC in these pairings, but I am also capable of doubling as different characters.

Pairings
Harold Lowe x OC
Charles Lightoller x OC
Thomas Andrews x OC
Rose x OC
Jack x Rose x OC

Considering the heavy themes in the historical/movie timeline, I expect my writing partner to be able to handle writing about a number of sensitive issues - including period-typical attitudes, death/potential gore, PTSD etc- also, considering most couples in that era had many children, the discussion/themes surrounding pregnancy and childbirth may be in the RP in some capacity - definitely something to discuss in DMs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom