Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male I want that femboy fucked! [originals & fandoms] [☢FALLOUT CRAVING☢]

Libl

Star
It's me, Libl, Libi, Libs- whatever you wanna call me. I'm gonna give this a shot and see what fun comes of it.

First off, basic bits of info
  • Semi-Literate. I enjoy a descriptive RP.
  • Third person only and at least one paragraph replies.
  • I don't mind who or what you are irl.
  • You don't need to know who or what I am irl.
  • Communication is nice. Just a friendly convo now and then, or OOC discussion.
  • I prefer to RP over PMs.
  • My F-list: F-list

Onto the fun!
I'm looking to play a he/him character with a vagina, and I would like him to get impregnated.
I would also be down to play just a femboy without any pregnancy involved.
Romance is nice but not required for every game.
Your character must be male and have a penis.

(a lot of this is just from my other search threads oh well)
Bold is who YOU will be playing.
Original Plots
Boys Club:
-A special gentleman's club only has very specific sorts of dancers and servers. Pretty femboys in pretty little outfits. The club also offers several different services including private sex rooms for whoever might want to spend some quality time with one of the boys. This could be in any setting, would prefer not strictly modern.
[Patron x Dancer/Server, Club Owner x Dancer]

Monster Boy Mayhem:
-A knight is hired for a quest. Maybe to remove monsters from an area, or retrieve some macguffin. Along the way he runs into all sorts of horny monster boys looking for a big strong mate. Can include any sort of monster boys you can imagine!
[Knight x Monster Boy(s)]

Wonders of the Sea:
-There is little known of the ocean's depths, and who knows what could be down there. Many sailors will tell you tails of merfolk. Some of seductive sirens who lure sailors to their deaths, others of curious ones who disappear before anyone could get a good look. Are these tall tales of fish tails true, or just the imagination of drunken sailors?
[Sailor x Merboy, Pirate x Merboy, Fisherman x Merboy]

The Final Frontier:
-A young pilot has taken it on himself to explore unknown planets. His only company is the ship's AI. He can run into anything on these planets, aliens who might be very curious of what humans are, to another strange explorer. It could also include his AI having control of some sort of mechanical arms/tendrils/drones and get involved with the pilot as well.
[Pilot x Alien(s), Pilot x Ship's AI]
♡ ♡ ♡

Lover of Nature:
-A young mage lives alone in the middle of a huge forest, practicing magic and making potions. Little does he know, the forest spirit has another plan for him, to carry and birth all sorts of magical creatures and beasts.
[Mage x Monsters/Beasts/Creatures]

Dino Park:
-Have the movies taught us nothing? An eccentric billionaire certainly thinks he can do it better. His park however is more a private menagerie, and he has taken a liking to the cute buy he hired to help care for the dinosaurs. After laying him a few times himself, he eventually coaxes his new hire to put on a show with some select dinosaurs for his own private entertainment.
[New Hire x Billionaire, New Hire x Dinos]

The Lab:
-A laboratory hidden on a remote island, a madman, calling himself a scientist, alchemist, and conjurer, has made a life of creating strange life of all sorts. Some to make more, some to guard the lab, and some just for his own pleasure and company.
[Madman x Creation(s)]

Fandoms
Fallout ♡ ♡
Vaultboys:
- Vault 71 was the sight of some very questionable experiments (but what vault wasn't?), but has remained sealed and seemingly vacant. Inside emergency systems have been continuously generating power and keeping the most valuable assets in cryo-sleep. Beautiful femboys! They were created to be hyper sexual and basically living sex toys. Perhaps the Brotherhood comes to investigate this vault, or a band of Raiders stumbles upon it, but somehow these boys get released into the wastelands to have all sorts of adventures.
This would follow multiple characters and involve many kinks!

Nuka-Special:
-Nuka-Cola comes in many flavors, tastes great, and with just a hint of delicious rads! But what else can it do? New blends are popping up all over the wasteland! Some have some... strange effects. Sex changes, enhanced stamina, altered genitalia, lactation, the list goes on. What madman made these and who is going to suffer these effects?

Femboy and the Beast:
-A pretty little thing, fresh from a vault has found companionship, love, and hot dirty sex with what everyone thinks is the ugliest thing in the wasteland. Ghoul, Supermutant, Deathclaw even? The choice is yours! (Ghoul is my top pick though, since they can be such interesting characters!)

Brotherhood Squire:
(OVER 18!)
-A Brotherhood Squire has been denied given a higher rank when he became of age. The reason? This chapter has decided he is too attractive and is best suited to be passed around as stress relief and a morale boost for the higher ranks.

Wild Wild Wasteland:
-Just a story of a femboy and his adventure through the wasteland... with a very horny twist! He wants to fuck anyone and anything with a cock. Will he ever get to his goal, or will he just become a whore of the wasteland getting fucked left and right?
Transformers ♡ ♡
Cyberpunk ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Elder Scrolls
Monster Hunter
Pokemon

Settings
Fantasy ♡ ♡
Sci-Fi ♡ ♡
Steampunk
Post-Apocalyptic ♡ ♡ ♡