Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Blue Kat’s Abode

BlueKat

Planetoid
Hello all, my name is Kat, and I have been role-playing for probably a decade or so now. I have been on multiple forum sites over the years, some have since closed down and some I am still a part of so if I look or sound familiar that is most likely why. As I have seen plenty of the same people over multiple forums myself. This is a new RT as I wanted to make a fresh one, and I will apologize in advance I am not one of those people that make these beautiful fancy threads. (I'm super envious of those people but I do not know how to make them so nice) so this will be rather basic.

If anything I am about to write out catches your attention then please feel free to PM me to discuss further.

A bit about me, I usually play female characters who tend to be more on the submissive side in bed. They can be feisty, and strong willed in general though. I prefer playing against dominant male characters. Submissive males just turn me off. I do enjoy OOC chat so feel free to chat with me as much as you want outside the stories we write. I also have discord if that is easier to chat on. Just ask for my name.

I write in third person, my post length can be anywhere from a single paragraph to multiple detailed paragraphs. It all depends on what you give me to work with, my muse at the time, and my own ideas I have to work with. I do prefer longer, more detailed posts if possible. I love descriptions of what a character is feeling in the moment, their surroudnings, what they're wearing, their thoughts on my character. Are they struck by her beauty? Are they infuriated by her stubbornness? How does she make them feel? Give me all the detail, and I shall give it in return, after all we're weaving together a story. Let's make it an enticing one! Let's be able to feel their emotions, laugh with them in happiness and cry with them in tragedy and heartbreak. The more I can relate to a character the more fun I have reading and writing for and with them.

Post Frequency- I can post multiple times a day, in fact I would prefer to be able to do that. But to do that I need a partner who also can post multiple times a day. I do understand life can be busy, with real life responsibilities and such but I am so, so, so tired of waiting for weeks on end for posts. If you are not posting at least a couple times a week, I will lose interest very quickly. I hate not being able to progress stories steadily. It is infuriating to have been writing with someone for a month and you've barely even gotten the story started. So if you are someone who takes long times to reply then kindly pass me by and move on to the next request thread.

Now, as far as smut goes, I love smut as much as the next person, but unlike a lot of people (and the main reason I always lose interest in writing altogether eventually), smut is not all I want. Which makes it hard for me to find partners since it seems that's all anyone wants these days. It just gets boring if the characters are just fucking all the time. There are only so many intimate scenes, positions, and the like you can write about. They get repetitive and boring. I want story. I want the smut to add to the story not take away from it. So with that being said, I do not want the characters jumping into bed together two posts in. Their relationship needs to develop naturally and with it, any sexual tension and desire. I really don't do ratios for story to smut. Just know I prefer story above all else and always will.

I think that covers the important stuff. Kinks can be asked of me when we actually discuss things. No need for me to divulge those to anyone unless they are actually serious in writing with me. So let's move on to the next thing, plots and pairings. As of right now I have no specific plots. I had an old RT that I deleted that did have plenty of original ideas but I am not interested in doing any of them anymore. And I have no new ideas, so this will be very slim for the moment. Unfortunately, because of things mentioned above my interest in roleplaying has dwindled significantly and so has my muse, so my brain is not cooperating enough to make full fledged ideas. For now I will just post basic plot ideas, genres, and pairings. Should I come up with more detailed plots again I will add them later.

Genres: (I may do others just ask, these are just what easily came to mind for now)
Fantasy
Slice-of-Life
Supernatural
Fandoms (either with OC's or CC's. I also will write more than just these Fandoms just double check with me. These are just what came to mind first.)
  • My Hero Academia
  • Fairy Tail
  • Harry Potter
  • Star Wars

Basic ideas: (that I am currently craving all of which we would clearly discuss and plot out together. These are just skeletons of stories that can be done.)

Arranged Marriage. Can be done with any genre really, so that, along with plot ideas can be discussed and brainstormed together.

An Alpha Werewolf story with mate bonds and all, and these would be the werewolves whose wolves are separate from their human forms. Any smut scene would only be done with the human form, as should be obvious with site rules. Pairing can be a human or fellow werewolf. I want to play against a nice, dominant, hot Alpha werewolf. Maybe enemies to lovers, or an included arranged marriage like mentioned above.

A Bridgerton style idea, as I know I am not the only one who knows how hot and steamy that show is. And so very interesting with high society rules. This wouldn't be with Bridgerton characters mind you, unless you wish it to be, then we could discuss. But I was thinking more so just our own characters playing in a world that is similar to the Bridgerton stories. A queen/king, high society, suitors, duals, dowries, wealthy families, scandals, you name it. Perhaps our characters are from two different walks of life, one from high society, one from the poorer, general society. Creating a taboo romance. Perhaps, MC is delving into her first season, and you are a suitor whose attention she catches immediately and courting begins, but perhaps there is another suitor providing competition. Maybe our characters are similar or entirely different and infuriating to one another but also hold such a burning unavoidable attraction.

Dom and submissive. I would love to do a story where YC is a well seasoned dominant. Always keeping casual relationships never wanting anything romantic. He shows MC, an inexperienced young woman, the way of a Dom sub relationship. Grooming her, making her into his perfect sub. Helping awaken her sexuality. Experience pleasure like never before. Maybe he takes her in from the streets, saves her from a not so great fate, maybe their meeting is entirely innocent but he just has to make her his sub. For reasons unknown though he only wishes to keep the relationship as a Dom and Sub one but overtime even he can't deny the feelings of more blooming for her. The jealousy he feels at the mere idea of another man being near her. The possessive nature that overtakes him. As he realizes for the first time, he is falling in love. (This obviously would be more on the smuttier side, and is an exception to what I stated earlier. Though I do still want a good story out of it too.) Again that could be done in a wide variety of settings and genres. And we can discuss the story as a whole. How they meet, maybe what's happened in his past that makes him only wish to keep things casual, until he can't anymore.

That is it for me. These are not the end all be all ideas either. This is just me simply putting out what I would be interested in to perhaps spark interest in other like minded individuals. This is also just a more basic, straight forward RT, allowing us to really work together to create something to write together. Please feel free to reach out to me with ideas of your own, if you think we would work well together. I always do love hearing others ideas, maybe find new interests I didn't know I had, or reignite old ones.

Back
Top Bottom