Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Anara's Search for the Cyberpunk genre

Anara

꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷
1000004390.png

Status: Closed | 70% Story/ 30% Smut | Cyberpunk Genre Only | Responds to RP requests via PM only | PM-only RPs

• ABOUT ME...

...And what I'm looking for

♡ A storyteller who enjoys character creation and world-building.

♡ Realistic, hyper-realistic, AI images only, please.

♡ I tend to write 300-2,500 words. I request my partners write at least 300 words for their posts and have decent spelling. Grammer is subjective (I like a flowery descriptive post myself; I know some potential partners do too.) My posts may be shorter during smut scenes to allow for more back-and-forth between the characters.

♡ 2-3 post per week ( I may post more if time is available.) ALL posts are done on FRIDAY of each week.

♡ I like romance and tension, and It will take center stage. However, I would like to keep the story 70/30 (
    In rare cases possibly 60/40.) I don't like to write smut without having some reason for it. I am okay with multiple posts for smut-- but please be prepared for my character to have an internal monologue.

♡ OOC is a must-- We don't have to be best friends, but we should be able to talk to each other. Please place spoilers on all NSFW images when we talk in PM.

♡ PM only RP's please.

♡ If I can not finish a story due to RL obligations or lack of inspiration, I will always tell you, please do the same for me.

♡ Looking for 3- Act stories, short-term or long-term. This means I'd like to write a beginning (act 1), middle (act 2), and end (act 3). That may require more planning than typical so we have an outline of what will happen.
  • KINKS...

...And Boundaries

While I prefer my stories to be 70% story and 30% smut, I still think it's important to have kinks available so that my potential partner understands my boundaries.​

Yes

Affection | Aftercare|Anal Sex (Receiving)| Anatomically Correct |Biting |Bloodplay |Branding |Breast / Nipple Play |Breath Control |Choking |Clit Play |Discipline / Reinforcement |Fangs / Sharp Teeth |Females |Flogging / Whipping|Hair Pulling |Intelligent Characters |Kissing |Large Asses |Leash & Collar |Licking |Light / Medium Bondage |Males |Master / Pet |Realistic Cum | Roughness |Scratching |Sexual Exhaustion |Sexual Pain |Spanking |Tattoos / Body Art |Wax Play |Weapon Play(Knives only) | Vanilla Sex| Foreplay| Oral sex(giving) | Drawn image reference| Ai art| Real images.

Maybes: Ageplay |Apparatuses |Ass to Mouth(receiving)| Clothed Sex | Degradation |Fingers in Mouth |Sex Driven |Sexy / Slutty Clothing| Body Writing | Cum Marking| Heavy Bondage| Fingering(vaginal)| Oral sex (receiving)

Limits: Abuse (due to character anger or pleasure, not due to BDSM elements) |Adultery | Orgasm Control / Denial| Stomach Bulging | Stomach punching| Watersports| Tickling| Vore | Snuff | CNC |Beastiality| Teasing | Potions/ Injections | Non-con/Dub -con

Things I like to see in stories: Original Characters | Plot Twists | Sci-fi | Storytelling | Story Driven | Roleplay Perspective - Third Person

Creatures: Humans| Vampires| Werewolves| AI's| Experiments

Tropes: Enemies to Lovers | Emotional Scars due to Trauma | Forbidden Love | Dark Family Secrets | Friends to Lovers
  • PAIRING IDEAS...

...And Tropes

I'm currently only looking for Cyberpunk (the genre, not the game)or modern ideas and plots that are 70/30. Maybe something a little lighter and fluffy.

If you decide to PM me, Please know that I will not respond if the main objective is smut. I will gladly talk about kinks and smut with you once the first part of the plotting is finished, but I will not entertain smut-only RPs or smut-centric PMs.

Please choose the Pairing and Trope that interests you. A story can have multiple tropes as well. From there, we can plot and build together

Pairings

Hacker x AI
    ( My character is an Ai daemon; yours is the Hacker)

Socialite(MC) x Street Mercenary
    (My character is the Socialite; yours is the Street Mercenary)

Street Mercenary/Hacker/Socialite x Gang leader/ member
    ( My character is the Street Mercenary/ Hacker/ Socialite; yours is the Gang leader/ member)

Regular Citizen x Cyber-Samurai
    ( My character is a regular citizen going about their life in a cyberpunk world; yours is a modern-day Cyber- Samurai)

Vampire x Cyber-Samurai/ Vampire Hunter/ Street Mercenary
    (My Character is a new or established vampire trying to find their way in life; yours is a Cyber-Samurai/ Vampire Hunter/ Street Mercenary tasked with finding her.)

Vampire x Cyber-samurai/vampire Hunter/Street Mercenary X Werewolf
    ( An age-old struggle but with a twist. A Cyber-samurai/vampire Hunter/Street Mercenary falls in love with a werewolf, and together they extinguish vampires, but one night, they are separated, and the Cyber-samurai/vampire Hunter/Street Mercenary encounters a vampire ( New or established) and a turbulent, secretive and dangerous relationship starts.)

My Character A ( gang member) x Cyber-samurai/Street Mercenary x My Character B (Socialite)

( My Character A, a rogue gang member skilled in the art of deception, finds themselves torn between their allegiance to their crew and their growing attraction to a Cyber-samurai/Street Mercenary, setting the stage for a love triangle with My Character B, a corporate heiress with a taste for danger whom he saves after a dangerous confrontation with My characters A gang.)

Tropes

Romeo + Juliet-esque story
    (Two lovers are brought together under strange circumstances, forced apart by those circumstances, and then end in a fiery passion, like two falling stars.)

Hades + Persephone-esque story
    (A turbulent beginning, anger-fueled conversations dissolving into understanding and affection and a protective fierceness behind their union.)

Euphoria-esque trope
    (Best friends are torn apart by one guy. Each relationship is different, dramatic, and dangerous. Can they overcome the secrets, lies, and turbulent dynamics, or will they fall away like ashes? Based on the Euphoria characters Cassie, Nate, Maddy-- this is not a fan-based story; it is exploring a similar aspect-based story. 18+ characters only for this plot-- Currently open to 60/40- 50/50 smut ratio)

Forbidden Romance
    (They shouldn't be together, but that makes it more enticing.)

Morally gray
    (He's not a good guy or a bad guy, but he knows what he wants, and he will try to find a way to get it, whether it be crime, theft, or manipulation. MC is along for the ride like a Bonnie to your Clyde)

Introduction to crime
    (She's not used to your character's way of life, but she would be lying to herself if she wasn't at least a little interested. Can she take the heat?)

Emotional scars due to trauma
    ( Her or Him, It doesn't matter; they harbor secrets and build walls. The trauma is deep, and they need each other to shoulder it, but will mutual understanding turn into obsession?)

Current slots: 2 | Current active RPs: 3
  • Writing Samples…

… And short bursts of inspiration

Sample 1
    Dystopian | Cyberpunk | Socialite + Security Guard
    Solara, a utopian marvel nestled in the heart of the Eden Desert, was a breathtaking city elevated a staggering 180 floors above the arid desert surface. Like an otherworldly monolith, its gleaming mirrored exterior provided a much-needed respite from the scorching desert sun. Viewed from space, it appeared as an enigmatic dark line, ominous to some but a masterpiece of human ingenuity to those who called it home. Up close, Solara was a testament to visionary design.

The city's hexagonal panels were more than protective barriers; they were conduits for the outside world, merging the boundary between the city and the surrounding desert. This unique design played tricks on the eyes, making it seem like the inhabitants were not ensnared in their own creation but rather part of a harmonious coexistence with their environment.

Within the radiant walls of Solara, one could find anything their heart desired. Virtual reality centers offered the latest in mind-bending simulations, allowing residents to experience everything from thrilling skydives to serene hikes in the virtual California majestic redwood forests. Camping, living, and virtually any experience imaginable were available within Solara's bounds. The city's unmatched abundance set Solara apart and made it all the more enticing to outsiders. It provided top-tier healthcare, abundant food, world-class education, pristine air, impeccably designed streets, and a sustainable renewable energy supply. But this utopia came at a cost - a hefty price tag and a lengthy waiting list.

Solara, a self-proclaimed utopia, was a place where war and crime were unfathomable concepts. Any crimes, be they petty disputes, acts of violence, or theft, were swiftly and silently addressed. This approach ensured the citizens of Solara lived in a serene atmosphere, allowing them to focus on personal growth, nurture their passions, pursue education, and maintain their overall well-being. It was a realm where tranquility and progress coexisted in perfect harmony, making it a beacon of hope and aspiration for those who gazed upon it from the outside.

Amidst the sea of admirers, there was one who remained unimpressed.

Noelle Wren had once been entranced by the spell of Solara, but as the years passed, its enchantment had waned. She now found herself seated in her father's office, listening to her mother discuss the pressing need for her to return home due to assassination threats. Her arms crossed in defiance, Noelle had left her parents' Solara apartment five years ago, and it felt surreal that on the eve of her 24th birthday, they were urging her to move back in. The sunlight streamed through the metal blinds, casting golden shadows on her hazel eyes, and she blinked in the piercing light.

"What—" Noelle began but was silenced by her mother's ongoing conversation with her father. She sighed and slumped in her chair, then promptly sat upright as her mother chastised her posture.

"What about my stuff? I have a whole place—uh, an apartment. I have a life now!" There was a brief pause, as though they hadn't contemplated this aspect, or maybe they just didn't care. Noelle had never felt the sting of fleeting freedom as acutely as in that very moment.

Unfortunately for her, they had thought of everything. Her belongings, her entire apartment, had been packed up, with only some of her possessions finding their way into her childhood bedroom. She had endured the whole spiel about their actions being for her protection, about them looking out for her best interests. Of course, they were her parents, but she had tasted freedom, and now she felt like a caged bird. The situation became more problematic as they discussed hiring private security, a group of outsiders, as her father had concluded that he couldn't trust those within while holding office. Such a decision was unprecedented; outsiders in Solara were unheard of, and it filled her with unease and apprehension.

For the past five years, under her parents' noses , Noelle had been collaborating with a clandestine underground hacker group known as the NullShift Network. They were committed to dismantling the Solara government and exposing the city's citizens to the harsh reality beyond their pristine walls. While it often seemed like an uphill battle, the government was consistently five steps ahead. Nevertheless, Noelle felt that she was doing something meaningful with her time, something worthwhile. Now, it was about to become infinitely more complicated for her to balance her secret life with the facade of a prim and proper Solara daughter.

Once the heated discussion with her parents had simmered down, Noelle begrudgingly found herself back in her old room, the room she thought she had outgrown years ago. Her belongings were neatly arranged, a careful attempt to recreate a sense of familiarity in this disorienting return.

As she unpacked the few belongings she had managed to salvage from her apartment, Noelle's thoughts raced. She knew she had to continue her covert work with the underground hacker group, but now it was poised to become a delicate dance between her double life and if Noelle knew anything, she knew she wasn't good at doing both.

The memories of her secret life came rushing back as she uncovered a hidden compartment in her bag containing her laptop, nestled amidst her everyday items. This was her only lifeline to her life outside of here now. She glanced at her digital notes, encrypted messages, and the countless hours of work she had put into exposing the system's dark underbelly. It was a life filled with tension, intrigue, and danger, and Noelle was determined not to let it slip away.

Noelle's parents believed they were safeguarding her but remained blissfully ignorant of the intricate double life she had meticulously woven. To her, it was a necessary act of rebellion against the glossy facade of Solara, an artificial paradise she had once cherished but now questioned. She had delved deep into the city's secrets, and there was no going back.

Overwhelmed by the weight of her covert activities, Noelle closed her laptop and lay back on her bed. She directed her gaze towards the ceiling, lost in thought. Her room, a tiny refuge within the sprawling labyrinth of Solara, held her secrets and dreams.

Her eyes stung from the lush greenery that enveloped the city, and as the sun began its descent, the vibrant green turned to a golden hue, casting a surreal glow over the landscape. Noelle pondered the faint line of hexagons that defined the city's boundaries, glistening slightly under the blue sky. She could lull herself to sleep; she deserved to, but her eyes strained as they looked over the horizon, nervous for the days ahead.

Over the next few days, she would meet her father's chosen security force, and they would go over the details of their protection. Outsiders who would know more about her family than she did. She wasn't sure how she would maneuver getting around them to visit with the Null, but she thought there was no better time than now to think about it.

Sample 2
    Fantasy | Elven princess + Human Ranger

( This is a rare genre for me. I prefer to hold off on possible RPs in this genre until I feel more experienced with it. But this is my sample for Fantasy regardless as I liked how I put it together.)

The air clung to an unusual coolness, and the Earth beneath bore witness to weeks of relentless rain, yet the sun persisted in touching the land, casting a gentle glow upon the rustle of leaves in the dense forest. In the aftermath of a brutal clash between the Valden kingdom and its neighbors, a fragile hope lingered — the birth of Odessa, their daughter, a beacon of reconciliation and stability for the kingdom.

Odessa blossomed in seclusion, mastering the art of healing passed down through generations of royal women. It was not merely a duty but a profound responsibility for every princess to tend to the wounds of allied kingdoms. As Odessa honed her skills, the kingdom found solace, and she stepped into her role within the castle, eager to make a difference. At twenty, she stood as an independent and curious soul, breaking away from the traditional roles imposed on young Valden women.

Yearning for more than the confines of tradition, Odessa Threw herself into unconventional hobbies—learning to fight, summoning falcons, riding horses at full tilt, and dreaming of standing on the kingdom's edge, gazing at the roaring rapids below. Her secret desires, if discovered, would surely lead to confinement in a tower along with the family's forgotten relics.

In the stillness of a stone cabin near the training grounds, Odessa knelt before the family crest, her hands clasped in prayer. In the gentle spring light, her hair, a cascade of white, took on a lavender hue against a light blue linen dress delicately embroidered during a week-long rain. Golden tendrils of embroidery adorned the edges, sparkling like the delicate chain bracelet on her pale wrist. Her focus wavered as she sought strength in prayer, drawn to the shadows where maids whispered about their queen, her mother.

A sudden touch lifted her hair and tilted her head—her handmaiden's, Ruby's, course hands. "We really should cut this..." The handmaiden's fingers crafted a neat bun resembling a rose adorned with an iridescent veil. This healer's attire, meant to elicit angelic serenity, contrasted with Odessa's desires.

"I like it long," she protested softly, wary of disrupting the warm atmosphere with her cool words.

"It's a nuisance," Ruby responded, examining the veil and matching the patterns on the dress. "Cutting it would make it lighter in the summer, less heavy."

Odessa stood gracefully, stepped into navy velvet shoes, and departed for the barracks without a word.

The scent of mud and the contrast of sunlight against her fair skin made spring feel endless as Odessa approached the barracks. The scene seemed tranquil from outside—horses snorting behind stables, hooves stamping on fresh hay, and the distant call of falcons in the aviary.

Navigating the damp ground, avoiding puddles, Odessa reached the barracks door with a soft impact, the air tugging at her veil-like pixie wings once she pushed the door open with a labored movement. Two nurses in similar uniforms rushed to assist her, temporarily fussing over her appearance. She appeared delicate and disheveled in the light, a mere shadow against the backdrop of disaster.

Her eyes reflected weariness as Odessa clasped one of the nurse's hands in appreciation for her assistance as they pulled her in. "They are healing well," the nurse to her left said, her voice carrying warmth. Odessa reciprocated with a genuine smile.

"We have some who just came in, but we have been so overloaded with work we can't get to them all," the nurse continued, her demeanor shifting to a more somber tone.

As the nurses spoke, Odessa contemplated the delicate balance between offering assistance and acknowledging her own exhaustion. The desire to send them back to their stations warred with the reality that, at this moment, she needed their help.

"I appreciate your dedication," Odessa responded, her voice gentle yet firm. With those words, Odessa stepped further into the barracks, determined to contribute what strength and support she could muster. The scent of medicinal herbs and the sounds of quiet moans filled the air as she wove through the rows of cots.

Sample 3
    Cyberpunk | Socialite + Jack of all Trades
    The city below Aria's penthouse was shrouded in a thick blanket of smog and clouds, transforming the neon lights into mere whispers amidst the haze. Tonight marked the annual charity event she hosted amidst the many causes she championed. Amidst the chaos of preparations—approving venues, caterers, and security—she decided it best to bring the event to her own residence. Her penthouse, adorned with an eclectic collection of art, provided an intimate setting, eliminating the need for intrusive sound systems.
    Draped in a striking ensemble, Aria gazed at the misty skyline, her reflection blending with the cityscape. Her attire, a sleek black bodice with sheer panels and a black flowing silk train, exuded elegance and mystery. Paired with patent leather heels and delicate stockings adorned with black hearts, her outfit was a masterpiece. Cascading white curls framed her face and trailed down her back to her waist, untouched by heavy makeup, while her violet eyes mirrored the hues of the setting sun.
    As she surveyed the gathering below, laughter and chatter filled the air, mingling with the clinking of champagne glasses and the soft hum of conversation. Among the familiar faces, Aria's attention was drawn to a newcomer—a figure amidst the bustling servers and guests. It was a subtle disruption but one that piqued her curiosity. Startled, she found herself momentarily lost in a daze, oblivious to the chatter around her.
    "...I really love the new piece, Aria," came a voice, pulling her back to reality. Blinking away her daydreaming, she offered a gracious nod of acknowledgment though her mind remained fixated on the unfamiliar presence in her midst.
    "Thank you," she replied cooly, her voice tinged with distraction as she sipped the last remnants of her champagne. Excusing herself, she approached the new artwork, her gaze darting back to the enigmatic newcomer over her shoulder.
    With practiced grace, she navigated the crowd, exchanging pleasantries and nods with ease, all the while keeping a watchful eye on the enigmatic newcomer. This event was more than just a gathering; it was a beacon of hope, a conduit for change.
    She soon found herself at the tables lined with food and drinks. The glasses sparkle like jewelry under the low light.
    "Who are you?" She seethed, leaning in over the table. Her hands pressed into the white tablecloth, nearly disrupting the crisp linen. "Wheres, Noah? Noah always attends my events." Her brows furrowed, then as she examined him, he was rougher than the other servers and catering assistant; though he was handsome, he would stick out like a sore thumb here among the clean-shaven and suit-wearing stiffs.

Last edited:
Currently only looking for this plot!

Cyberpunk x Cinderella

Seren is a skilled mechanic living on the outskirts of a sprawling cyberpunk city, surrounded by the serene desert landscape. Her life revolves around her community and the annual desert race, a coveted event that draws people from all walks of life. Seren has been tirelessly preparing for this race, dreaming of the prize that could change her life.

Yet, her stepmother, a ruthless CEO who wields significant control over the city's secret operations, perceives the race as a golden opportunity to extend her influence. She orchestrates this year's race to assert her dominance and secure lucrative contracts with the participants. Leveraging her stepmother's resources, Seren's step sisters' boyfriends are poised to compete in the event. Driven by her determination to participate on her own terms, Seren undertakes a trip into the city's heart to purchase parts for her own car.

During her search, Seren stumbles upon another mechanic, deeply absorbed in creating experimental Cybernetic Exo suits. The air crackles with the energy of their shared passion for technology. In a mutually practical arrangement, Seren agrees to deliver one of these cutting-edge suits to a wealthy businessman (YC) in exchange for the parts she needs for the race. Disguised as a sophisticated socialite, equipped with a state-of-the-art Exo suit that can alter her appearance through the options on her optic lens, she attends the meeting, leaving a lasting impression on the businessman (YC) and her stepmother.

Our characters hit it off, immediately bonding over the Exo suit and its mechanics, but about the inner workings of the city. In their conversation, an invitation is extended to an annual cybernetic gala, which will debut new tech available to the public later in the month, including the new Exosuit she uses to conceal her identity.

Before the gala, Seren continues to do odd jobs for the businessman in her disguise, running errands and assisting with various tasks, all while maintaining her facade as a wealthy socialite. Despite their interactions, the businessman remains oblivious to Seren's true identity.

Seren's connection with the businessman deepens as the gala approaches. But as the night progresses, her exoskeleton malfunctions, threatening to reveal her true identity, and she is forced to flee; Meanwhile Seren discreetly drops a virtual calling card, a hidden digital message or symbol embedded within the surroundings using augmented reality overlays-- they appear as strange tarot cards through the city marking the fate of her stepmother.

Determined to find his mysterious benefactor, the businessman launches a city-wide search to find Seren and end the chaos that ensues in her wake.
But will finding her only unravel the plot brought on by her stepmother?

Notes

While this Cinderella story is twisted with Cyberpunk. I'd still like for it to be gritty, dark, action-filled, and full of passion between our characters. I really enjoy working in the cyberpunk genre-- however, I am not looking for an intense world-building situation and would rather focus on the character development between our two characters. I'd like for the stepmother's story to be built through our writing versus plotting out the information. I feel like with this method we can build upon her cruel and deceitful nature.

Back
Top Bottom