Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Kuroinu-Inspired Conquest RP

FairyPrincess

Sparkling Fairy Dust
Plot: You will play a warlord that has set their sights on the peaceful Queendom of Puramora. You will attack Puramora kidnapping their leaders and heroes, and making examples of of them. You do what you wish with your captives as long as fucking is involved. You put them in your harem, make them free use for your soldiers and citizens, anything you can think of.

Puramora is a Queendom of femininity and purity. All of their leaders and most of the their fighting force are female. You will take apart the queendom dom piece by piece, collecting important figures including the 5 Princesses, until you get to the Queen herself.

You can play a warlord of any gender or appearance (Futa accepted). And your army will consist of whatever you desire.

As well as the captives of Puramora, I will also play your right-hand girl, the Succubus Princess, who will guide you though your conquest. She will mainly inform you or any major characters in the area. The RP will mostly be smut.

Basic overview of Puramora: Puramora is large Queendom under the rule of Queen Marie of Apho and the City of Apho is the queendom's central capital. Queen Marie has 5 daughters: Beatrice, Juliet, Abigail, Elizabeth, and Rosalyn. The Royal Family can be easily identified by their striking pink hair.

The patron God of Puramora is the Goddess Pura, Goddess of femininity and beauty. The Church of Pura holds great power in the queendom, the High Priestess and Grand Inquisitor being second to the Queen in political power. A special sect of Pura priestesses are the Battle Maidens, the queendom's strongest faction of warriors, consisting of only woman and their higher ups wield holy weapons. Battle Maidens usually defend Pura holy sites and temples in small groups of 3-5 Maidens, as well as being the Queen's personal bodyguards.

My kinks include (not all are must haves): Non-con, humiliation, public, ryona/abuse, BDSM.

Limits: Body modification, playing pregnant characters, hyper, and I'm not a big fan of hypno/mind control but that's not an out right "no". I just find find hypno stuff boring to play.

If your interested DM me. And if you have a character to play in mind feel free to share.

Back
Top Bottom