Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Cats Fanfiction Rps (Hazbin Hotel related, and a few others Mainly My ocs, vs Cannon

CatclawFyreHeart

Queen of SilverMoon Planet (Guardian of Fire)
(yep you guessed all are furry/neko/demons, rps. Also I only play as females. One more thing I do not play f/f. I will only play with m/f charies so no asking me for f/f because I am not into that. I only rp with one person, I get lost in a group because I work during the week, and when I usually get back on to play people have left me behind. now have a nice day and thanks for reading this. I am going to add, some of my inspiration comes from romance books I have read, so if ideas sound similar they may be loosely based off of certain creatures. Or fanfiction stories I have read.

As to the ages of beings, I play, some will be eighteen, in their young twenties, or if we are going with something that is immortal, uses magic, can shapeshift an doesn't show its true age for example, I will use cc for this, she may be four thousand and one years of age, being a winged leopard shifter, in her human form, she looks like a an elf but her age makes her look like her young twenties, rather then the four thousand years she is. Because of this in the worlds I have built around my shape shifting immortal race an species, her age is considered the equilvent of a human twenty year old or some one within the teen age range on the cusp of adult hood. so yes she doesn't always act her age is quite feisty temperamental and very mischievous as are most of my feline/neko shifter charies, so are my foxes come to think of it.

Vacation Time: I will be going to soonercon, around june 20th, so I will be unable for awhile to answer rps.

Future Notes: Also I reference pictures from gel, e621, rule 34 which I use to base off my female characters. I will try to add more rps, but remember just because I play a neko or fur does not mean the male rp partner has to play one. You are free to play any pairing up with a neko or fur. I will not be picky in that. How ever I generally don't play humans unless I have to. Mainly because alot the fan fiction rps are going to be my ocs, with maybe on exception.

What I like: (what is on my f-list was not as accurate as what I use to have on the rabbit hole, but sense they are gone my f-list will have to do for now also will have to update it when I get around to it because of certain rp ideas that I have listed on here.)

What I like 2: (if you can't check out my f-list)
Kinks: Tenacles, Oral sex, soft vore, knotting, Impregnation, breeding, heavily pregnant, (among a few others I am probably missing from listing it on my f-list if there was a way to copy of what is listed on there I would figure out how to do that. But that should give you a general idea. )

More notes: alot of this is just copied from my other request, thread, but most it of it is needful however this is strictly going to be about my fan fiction rp ideas, that I would love to get done either on the forum or by pms. Now onto the ideas. I am only going to rp with one, two, or three people mostly because of work, and other rl issues. (which is just a restatement in case it gets skipped over) Also I have a disability so alot of my times my spelling an grammar will be off, spell checker will do its best to help me with that. But there are times when not even it can keep up with my errors.

F-list - Warning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazbin Hotel: (one further note, you don't have to rp as a cannon character, you are more than welcome to play an oc against my oc.)

(loosely based off the piloted version of the video and some fan comics I read also sense the show did come out, yes I know the radio demon is canonically asxexual, but that is the whole point of fanfiction rp to play what you are comfortable with, and this is not cannon, nor do I own any of the characters associated with the show, created by vizipop, except for my ocs so with that being said, for most of these fanfictional rps, mine will contain romance, maybe slow burn if thats more your style which I also enjoy as it allows the story to evolve an change at its own pace, even if we discuss stuff through prms I find alot of times my characters tend to do their own thing even when I have a set plan for them.)

Charlie Morningstar came up with the idea of the happy hotel, to rehabilitate sinners and demons to give them a chance to get into the wide pearly gates of heaven. By giving them a chance at redamation, of course the interview goes badly but catches the eye of a certain radio demon whom every one is afraid of. He offers to help her with her dream, but it really turns into much more than that later on.
(possible slow burn to romance if it ever gets to that point. consider the radio demon a twisted version of the shadow man in the frog princess. we may have one or too villains that my pop up every now and then to give our characters something to battle as well as side characters that come in to stay at the hotel.)

Catclaw FyreHeart had (my fursona a redish gold winged leopardess (with titles in the world shes from. also I can have cc appear as a neko if that makes one more comfortable. Also with the alternative scenario and this one, cc and all my ocs fall under the soulmate principle, so this can be a way to draw in the male counterpart for this rp and yes I do want romance involved wither its slow burn or face paced remains to be seen.) been doing a spell on her home planet, and it backfired tremendously sending her into the hazbin universe, unfornately with that energy she lost its going to take her some time to regain it. Being that she did kill quite a few people on her home planet under grief she has never died, so her soul is still half human. How ever because of her power signature plus being a queen, and the guardian of fire while also being able to shape shift, she is going to draw in alot of over lords. (meaning one in particular) How ever it remains to be seen what happens when cc meets the most powerful overlord there. Especially because of ccs personality shifts its possible, she might end up becoming the hunted rather than her doing the hunting.

The alternative for this scenario is that Catclaw was pushed into a portal by her evil twin alterstone, which had her soul eaten long ago, so shes pretty souless. Landing cc in a swampish area of hell, and leaving cc to find herself a way back home. If she ever does. In this scenario ccs portal magic would likely not work, she'd still have her shifting abilities an guardian of fire abilities. But she won't be able to heal injuries as much. Oh and she can still fly which allows to her evade enemies. But lets just say that while stuck out in the swamps perhaps, she ends up catching the eyes of a certain demon who also hunts for deer. (might be romance in this one, or more like obsession because I think ccs soul would defiantly intrigue a certain demon. and yes if you haven't caught on my favorite demon and bad boy is the radio demon, also I don't like cussing, so we can do some mild cussing in it. but honestly cc won't cuss much unless shes really angry. Plus I will use prose poems for her songs, it's how her magic works.)

Ruby (my Demoncat Character): Was sent to protect Basts forest, which appeared in the hellish universe of hazbin hotel, there she and her demonic felines patrol the neutral territory, where basts temple resides. Because Bast made an offer that fallen angel couldn't refuse. Anyway, Ruby gains the attention of an overlord that has a certain rivalry with the radio demon. Though this feline respects both mediums and does enjoy listening to both. She has become a target for Vox, because his ability to control the masses through his tv programs do not work on her. Plus, she won't give him the time of day. Perhaps we can have a slow burn romance happen with him. After all she might be strong enough to handle his sparks. (further note: most of my oc characters ascribe to the soulmate principle, which means, we can include this as part of the draw to my characters)

AlterStone: (evil Twin to Catclaw, and souless) She resembles catclaw in every way except for one, she has no soul to speak for a soul eater took it many years ago. After sending her twin into the hellish hazbin hotel universe, she decides to go down there to see if the demons have destroyed her twin. Not knowing that now she has gained the attention the other over lords, which we can discuss which ones (maybe some of the more powerful ones) But she finds out that she really enjoys being down there as it suits her quite well. After all without a soul no demon can make a deal with her. There could be some romance with this one, but we will see. I really don't know who would best fit for alterstone considering she mainly the same abilities as cat minus the guardian of fire abilities. Although it would be interesting to see zestrial go after her so maybe we could play around with that.

The Radio Demons Deal: In this my oc character out of desperation flees into derelict swamp, where a demon has been sealed for centuries, unknowingly, she breaks the seal freeing the demon to allow him to roam the earth once again. How ever seeing how the times of changed the demon decides to stick with my character for his own entertainment purposes. Feelings might start to arise between them slowly at first. (my oc character may be a neko, shifter or a human that can turn into a little fluffy kitty because of some curse) Because of this it is possible that she can't control the form, and was being chased in that little, tiny form by bullies.

A new sinner arrives: a sinner demon, that is a mix, feline/deer/fox like attributes, how ever she made her way to the top of the music industry by working on streaming radio platforms, how ever what landed her in hell was quite simple she had a few things she did on the side like working as an assassin. So that allowed her to get her own darker killing urgers under way. How ever as much money as she made she was always trying to make life better for the animals in her sanctuary. Until one day while out during her daily routine, she was killed by the very animals, she was protecting, the signs was there that something was causing their unrest, but she'd thought that she would have been safe.
Arriving in hell, she has taken on a different look far from her human origins. Trying to get her barrings, she runs into the most dangerous and unpredictable entity in hell, the deer demon himself.

Kittenclaw (catclaw's sister): Arrives in hell in the hopes to find her sister, and though the too look nothing alike as kittenclaw, is smaller than cc, and looks nothing like a leopard, her appearance would be more towards lynx or a bobcat, in her tabby markings. How ever she is the guardian of water, and should cc ever give up her crown, she would be the next in line for the throne. What she finds is that cc has been brought to the hazbin hotel for her protection, but that a demon has been focusing on her sister. Unsure of what to think of this, she is worried about her sisters soul. How ever she has no idea that her own abilities has caused another over lord to descend upon the hotel. (we could go with a raven for this one or maybe some like stolas) Now when upset kittenclaw can cause floods, and down pours of storms, so she has a bit of weather magic. Which means potentionally she could change the landscape of hell, just like cc (kind my own twist would be funny if both the guardian characters brought actual plants an forests to hell, even if the plants are more of a darker version then what their earth has. Oh and like above the soulmate principle is for this one too. Just one more thing before I forget once in hell neither cc or kittenclaw will be able to leave their portal magic will only take them to this universes earth. Its kind of their own divine punishment for entering a world they should have never been allowed into maybe at some point I will change that but you'll have to convince me. On a side a note if cc or kittenclaw do establish their soulmate match, it is possible the portals will work, but it will free who ever is tied to them from certain chains that are keeping them in their current universe. Mainly because I'd love to see the hazbin over lords experience silvermoon which can be a fun little twist, which can be added to ccs scenario as well.)

Insanity's Obsession: My character is a fan of hazbin hotel, and so has watched the show, while in the process of going to the next soonercon, or comic con to cosplay one of her favorite characters, she is killed an accident, and sent to the hazbin universe by mistake. How ever what she doesn't realize is that her human soul is locked within the body of a feline, and is ultimately chased by some demon bullies. Making her run into the nortious radio demon, who just happens to be out on a stroll. She intrigues the demon enough to take her back to the hotel with him. (from there the story can progress further, we shall have to see. Maybe the radio demon helps her to try to have a sinner demon form, so that shes not stuck in feline form unable to speak. and yes Vox and his cohorts, will play a small role in being enemies for this rp.)

Other Fan Fiction rps or rps in general:

Mad Hatter and Alice (or cheshire cat) (I will play alice, or neko for a female Cheshire cat, or you can play a male cheshire cat with alice): Alice has gone back through the looking glass to save wonderland from a terrible event that is about occur, when she triumphs, she must make a choice either to stay in wonderland or go back to the real world. But she may choose to stay because of terrible illness that will some day kill her. In which case if she decides to stay well you know what the end result will be...

The Pumpkin King: (again this can be done with orginal characters, I will most likely play a wolf neko, or something similar to it.) Long ago a neko from the human world had read a legend that house door ways into the famous holidays and each doorway would bring you into a different world. One day she opened the door that had the jack o lantern formed into it. There she finds herself emersed into halloween town, and hearing the lamentation of Jack and how he plans on taking over Christmas, the neko realises she must be the one to save santa, and to try and get jack to change his mind. But she is to late to stop however she ends up trapped in oogies lair, until Jack comes to his senses and rescues them there by returning christmas to the right person, santa clause himself. After that our characters adventure isn't over and jack realizes something has grown between him and the visitor from earth, who has too choices to make, the first choice, she can either stay in halloween town and let the magic of halloween town change her or go back to earth and live out her mortal life there. Which choice will she make in the end?

I'll add more for hazbin hotel when I can think of it, sense right now that's what I am currently craving for rps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom