Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and a little bit of Sci-Fantasy?

MachineToast

Meteorite
Hello all you delinquents! My name is Jack, but feel free to call me Machine or Toast I suppose. No reason behind the name, it's just what popped into my head at the time and here we are.
Who I am...

I'm a twenty something biological male and play exclusively as male. I tend to play dominant types, but might do a bit of a switch for the right partner. Looking to play with female characters, although I don't particularly care what your gender is in real life.

What I can give you...
  • Replies ranging from daily to weekly in frequency
  • Descriptive and thought out responses between 300 to 800 words or more as the scene requires
  • Third person past tense, but I'm willing to adapt.
  • Smut driven by plot, as apposed to plot driven by smut.
  • Cooperative OOC chat
Who I like to play...
  • Guardian, Protector, Enforcer... not necessarily a warrior, but someone of imposing stature to keep the peace.
  • Engineer, Mechanic, Crafstman... A man of mind who keeps things running, whether it be an Android or a space ship. Maybe a blacksmith of old or a systems technician of new.
  • Brawler... Someone who attacks first and asks questions later, not a violent or dimwitted man, but one who uses brawn more than brain.
How I like to play...
  • Realistically... I enjoy Sci-Fi and fantasy, but I prefer a realistic and intelligent approach to it. I'm not a fan of "Harry Potter" magic where you can wave a stick and say some words and *poof* everything works. After all, who's listening to make sure you're saying the right words? The same goes for Sci-Fi settings, I'm not about the "Star Wars" style of science fiction where G-forces don't matter, explosions can be heard in space, and we can jump to the speed of light in a half second.
  • Intentionally... I'm hate flitting from one scene to the next in hopes that we find a story somewhere there. Let's discuss where we want this story to go, and have fun getting there.
  • Unapologetically... I'm not afraid of being the bad guy, after all everyone is a hero of their own story. Likewise, saving the day doesnt always mean everyone fers to go home, sometimes these stories don't have happy endings and that's okay.
  • Informationally... I promise to always do my research before going off half-cocked on a subject. Yes, sometimes there's room for a little bit of ambiguity, but more often than not there I'll try to be well informed when playing a particular character.
I have some military and technological background in my personal life, so I can offer a pretty good representation of the soldier,ex-military, or space engineer type. That said, I do enjoy playing even my characters as more down to earth. We're all just normal people trying to make it through each day, even if we're actually a world class super soldier for example.
What you should give me...
  • A heads up if you're not feeling something
  • At least a few paragraphs of content for me to work with
  • Replies weekly or at least a heads up if it will be longer
Who I like to play against...
  • Submissive girls in all shapes and forms, whether that be a power-sub you craves a firm hand or a true meek and timid little thing who's just trying to find some semblance of safety.
  • Defiant types who are either too stubborn or too proud to admit their place.
  • Femme Fatales... dangerous women who probably should just be left alone.
  • Non-Human girls in most all forms. From SlimeGirls to Succubi to Androids and Holograms. Nekos and other such Demi-Human types are always fun as well. All I ask is that they be of typical human size and anatomy.
  • Strong Female leads. Pretty wall flowers are all fun and games, but sometimes I want to play against a real ass kicker. Give me a competent and capable woman to play against and we'll take on the world.
Now then, onto the content!

I don't have any true plots built as of yet, but I'll definitely be adding to this when I have the time and some more fleshed out concepts. I'm mostly interested in hard Sci-Fi roles of a variety of themes. Dystopian futures, post-apocalyptic worlds, derelict star ships, alien planets, androids and AIs. Anything of that theme I'm here for. The one thing I ask is that you do not come at me with fandoms. I'll neither play as or with Fandom characters, nor will I enjoy playing in a world stolen directly from a Fandom. I enjoy thought out original worlds filled with original characters, but of course we all draw inspiration from many sources, let's just make sure we make it original.

Lost Cargo
MC works as a scavenger aboard a small warp capable skipper ship. He's up to his eyeballs I'm debt trying to pay off his ship, and because of that he's resorted to both transporting cargo and picking the bones of derelict ships that pop up from time to time.

His latest score was an old freighter that had been lost from the logs for the better part of a decade. When he boards the downed vessel though, he finds that its not quite as dead as it seems. Either stored in a crate, or up and walking around, YC is an Android that was being shipped or otherwise worked aboard the vessel when it went down. All the Humans died when the ship dropped out of warp speeds, but YC isn't so delicate...

Stray
(Credit to the game Stray)
Humanity went underground to avoid the coming cataclysmic event (maybe a meteor? Solar storm? Some horrible palgue?) But that was almost a thousand years ago. Now, the surface is dominated by Demi-Humans of different species (Nekos, raccoon people, dog people, bunny people, etc...)

It's thought that Humanity had died out long ago... until YC -who has lived her whole life on the surface- mistakenly finds her way into one of the underground cities.

Dead on Arrival
The end of the world has come and gone, and now a hundred years after the collapse of human civilization, the world is run by warlords and thugs. MC makes ends meet by scavenging pre-war technology and finding resources beneath the sun scorched surface of the new world.

One day, he's sent to recover a miracle technology that's said to grant immortality. When he arrives at the pre-war bunker it's housed in though, he discovers that the technology in question is already installed in the body of YC who had died before the war. Now, she's kept alive through a nanite-laiden fluid that runs through her veins, bolstering dead cells and preventing brain death.

Smut and kinks?

I'm pretty open to most of the typical kinks and fetishes that you might expect from a dominant heterosexual male, but I'll list some of the general points and limits here for now.

Yes!
  • Receiving oral (duh)
  • Choking/gagging
  • Administering light BDSM
  • Giving anal
  • Pinning, manhandling, restraining or overpowering
  • Dub-Con/Non-Con
Maybe...
  • Subbing for the right partner, but be prepared to use force.
  • Gore if it's used sparingly
  • Giving oral... I truly enjoy, but have found it difficult to write in the past
  • Femboy characters... I'm not going to put a hard no on this, but it's never been something I've taken a particular interest in before.
No!
  • Scat (although wetting pants is of no consequence if thats a power dynamic your interested in)
  • Gore (although I don't mind light bleeding or knifeplay)
  • Vore
  • Furries and Anthros (although I'm open to some kind of a genetic sci-fi hybrid scenario)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom