Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ChocolateStrawberry is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Classes are finally out so I'm back. Sorry to all for vanishing like that, but things got a little hectic between school and work.

Below are my new cravings with plots. Ohhh, fun with color.

Supernatural
Werewolf x Human
Plot: Human is part of a tour group whose bus breaks down by an old German village in the Black Forest. Unfortunetly, it's the time of decade when the werewolves that live around the village hunt for new mates to flesh out the pack. Human and a friend are attacked and the friend is dragged away. Human is cornered by a werewolf who mysteriously lets him/her go. Human won't leave until friend is found so Werewolf offers to help (if only to make sure Human doesn't discover their secrets).
Idea 1: Werewolf knows Human is his/her mate and wants to be closer and plans to change Human before finding friend.
Idea 2: Werewolf discovers along the way that Human is meant to be his/her mate and decides to change Human.

Fantasy
The unloved queen
Plot: Amna is married to the King of Ice. He only married her to obtain his throne and has long since ignored her. He ignores his kingdom, only wanting what others desire. This leaves Amna to keep things in order so the people of Ice don't revolt and overthrow them. Unhappy with her marriage, she finds solace in the arms of another.
Idea 1: Amna and her lover decide to overthrow her husband and rule Ice together.
Idea 2: Her husband finds out about the affair and decides he wants Amna back.

Arranged Marriage
Plot: This can fit in a vampire theme. After surviving many years as the treasured daughter of the land's lord, it is finally time for Angel to marry. She knows it's her duty to marry a man who will further her land's prosperity, but she also wants the romantic love she's read about in books.
Idea 1: She runs away on the night of her marriage. She is picked up by a neighboring lord, not realizing that he was to be her husband. He realizes it and "hires" her as a servant. He drops hints every now and again that he knows who she is and how much easier it would be to become a lady once more.
Idea 2: She goes through with the marriage. Due to cultural differences, they don't hit it off at first. As they come to understand each other and move past accidental misunderstandings, they come to love each other.

Forbidden Magic
Plot: Diane lives in a kingdom where magic is forbidden. It is known and used in the surrounding kingdoms, but if used in hers, it's a death sentance. All is well until a neighboring kingdom attacks. Diane uses magic to defend herself, for the first time realizing she carries the "curse". She must flee or face death from her people, but the nearest kingdom to run to is the one that attacked.
Idea 1: The knight/warrior that she used the magic on captures her as she is running away.
Idea 2: One of her own people sees the magic and uses it to blackmail her.
Idea 3: A member of the invading kingdom saw her and threatens to expose her if she doesn't spy for him.

Beauty and the Beast
Plot: Set in steampunk Victorian setting, Beauty's father is a successful merchant. One day, a fire destroys his warehouse. Suddenly poor, her father finally accepts help from the mysterious Dark Lord, a man who is rumored to be ugly and hides behind masks. The price for his help is Beauty. She is sent to live with the Dark Lord.
Idea 1: He set fire to the warehouses to get Beauty.
Idea 2: Someone else set fire to the warehouses and the Dark Lord took Beauty to protect her.

Extra Ideas:
1. A psychic helps a new house owner with a very demanding spirit problem.
2. A scientist has the opertunity of a lifetime to study a new alien species.
3. A rather simple idea of two people being stuck in a ski cabin after a bad blizzard.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Wait, I thought there were some from your fitting.

Eh, oh well. How have you been?

Doing good. Just convinced a friend to go Halloween shopping with me. Okay, not too hard to do that. I promised to dress up in some skimpy costumes and he nearly tripped over himself saying yes. I'm hoping this will convince him to help me set up a halloween party.

That'll be great fun.

Hmm, I have halloween off this year so I'm going to try and get me a droog costume. Shouldn't be too hard.

I'd like some pics if you can manage, perhaps I can do some of Ari and myself for you.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
That'll be great fun.

Hmm, I have halloween off this year so I'm going to try and get me a droog costume. Shouldn't be too hard.

I'd like some pics if you can manage, perhaps I can do some of Ari and myself for you.

sounds good. I have no idea what I'm going to be this year. Probably something with a short skirt and low top. Anyway, I'll work on getting some pics to send.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom