Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Progeny of the Demon Queen.

Vampy

Moon
Descendant of the strongest, most infamous and beautiful being in the world. That's certainly something you didn't expect when you got another chance in life, being reincarnated into a whole different world different then that of yours. Not only was this whole new world one bustling with creatures and races that in your would be considered as myth and fairytale, but the one who brought you into this world wasn't human either. Not just not human, but also an ruler of the strongest empire of the new world that was home to all sort of monsters and even humans and humanoid creatures alike. Which technically made you an prince/princess of them correct? Well that wasn't such an bad thing to be reborn in, if you weren't targeted by the church and enemies of your nation for deeming you an abomination alongside your new family and threat to the world every so often. Not to mention the feudal wars and political powers that resides in your hands. And the new family that can defidefinitely end up treating you more as weaker link and end up intentionally or intentionally provoking or teasing you. How will you navigate through the new world and avoid tarnishing the family's reputation? Can you avoid being killed again for good? What and who will you all meet , face and conquer?

•------------°-----------•-----------°-------------•

Hey hey everybody! So that's my little basic iseakai fantasy prompt! A character of your choice that gets reincarnated into a whole new world, with countless possibilities and adventures awaiting along with terrors and dangers. And romance. Simple, fun and dramatic right? If you read the whole post and this sounds interesting to you then don't please hesitate to reach out!

Type of Genre for this RP?

•Reincarnation , fantasy, action, adventure, possible harem, angst, and much more.

What am I looking for?

•No real life face claims for characters! I don't do those. Find them weird to do.

•OCC chatter, I love to talk and make friends, so don't be afraid to reach out.

•Mainly long-term RP. Where is the fun in short? Let the story flow

•Able to play possible side characters and more then just one when need be

•Literate/advanced literate partner.

•3rd person view, preferably past tense.

Little about me and what I offer.

•5 years of RP experience. Capable of writing decent sized paragraphs.

•Capable of playing more then one
character.

•I do hope you like memes and prompts especially if some will remind us of our characters.

•GMT+2 Timezone, although my general activity varies regarding my work schedule and other things, but fairly active.

•All characters are 18+

Some questions you might have or I have gotten:

Q: "What way does my character meet demise before reincarnation?"

A: That depends on your choice, it can be setting of unfortunate events, sickness,truck-kun or what's better to you.

Q: "What time setting is the rp in?"

A: I kinda have fascination for early industry age mixed with fantasy aspect. Which means there will be some technological invention such as pipes for running water, blimps and early invention of muskets, helped achieved or made with use of magic or runes.

Q: "Does my character get completely reborn in the new world or mind and their consciousness jumps into a new body?"

A: I prefer that it be basically like an true iseakai, reborn in the world from the start. Although I may welcome if the characters soul would take over the prince/princess when they'd be still a child, as it wouldn't ruin their changes they'd be showing as much. Although as said I prefer first. That they'd grow up in that world rather then just throwing them in there randomly. If that's something you're hoping then don't bother dming me.

Q: "Do you do harems?"

A: Yes, I find them funny and interesting to do, especially if done right.

Q: "What family or siblings did you all plan out?"

A: Well besides the mother there's also the aunt and older sister of your character that will be played by me all.

Q: "Can they be part of harem?"

A: Yes. I mean have you seen the tags? They are main characters after all."

Q: "Would my character have any powers?"

A: Yes or no. You can do either they start with no control of new powers or become stronger after completing certain tasks or challenges.

Q: "Can my character be reincarnated into a grown ass body and/or ruin the whole point of this rp, with the behavioral and physical changes nobody would notice? UWU"

A: ... Get the fuck out if you can't read.

Q: "Can we do only smut based?"

A: Ha, no. Want smut based rp only, go look elsewhere. I tend to do and prefer a 80-85% story and plot driven and 15-20% smut.

Limits/Won't and don't's:

•Underage. As stated all characters are absolutely required to be over 18+ years so don't even try that.

•Bathroom stuff.

•Suicidal themes or gloomy depressed characters- seriously just don't even, seek help.

•Mutilation

•Smegma

•Vore

•Vomit

And anything basically as disgusting or messed up is an no.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom