Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Doubling RP Exchanges NSFW Images

Razner

Super-Earth
Hello there and thanks for poking your nose into my odd little request thread here. I'm not sure how successful this will turn out to be, but I figured it may be worth taking a shot to see what may come out of it. To get to the meat of the matter, what I'm looking for is roleplay partners who (much like myself) have ideas or cravings that they haven't had much luck in finding partners for and that may be willing to work out a ' you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' exchange of roleplays. I will say right off the top that my own roleplay cravings are going to be more sex driven then story driven, so a part of me feels like this may work best if I'm writing with people who are looking for similar when it comes to their roleplays, but I'm completely fine with doing a story driven game for you so long as you're fine with a sex driven one for myself.

Putting down a hard defined list of ideas or cravings that I'm seeking out may be a bit difficult, both due to the number of them and how often fresh ideas pop into mind from internet browsing routines, but I'll include a list of fandoms and a number of references for potential characters I'm seeking partners for.

Aside from that, here's a layout of what I'm looking for and not looking in potential writing partners:

- First off, something that I'm NOT looking for, but see often with others offering to double, is playing two different characters within the same roleplay. I'm looking for separate roleplays threads/chains centered around what we're respectively seeking out. Not one roleplay where we're both playing two characters.

- What I am seeking is someone that's open to playing female or futanari regardless of their irl gender. I do have a few cravings that involve writing opposite of femboys or other genders, but I'm most likely going to be asking you to play a female character for myself. The characters I play in my roleplay will almost always be male but I may occasionally wish to play female. For your roleplay, I'm willing to play male, female or any other gender as you desire.

- Also someone that's willing to play dominant/slightly dominant or at least powerbottom characters. I'm a Switch who 9 times out of 10 gets asked to play dominant and I can do that for your roleplay, but I'm most likely going to be asking for your character to at the very least not be entirely submissive.

- Would love to find someone that's fairly open minded when it comes to playing with certain kinks, even if they may not be something you're personally into. Nothing which goes against site rules or which deals with my personal No's (which I'll go into below in another section), but generally stuff that might lean into hentai doujinshi levels of outlandish. Will go into more detail on some of those kinks, along with my No's below. (also note that I'm willing to roleplay stuff that's otherwise in my No's for your RP in exchange)

- Someone that's fine with writing responses of at least two or three paragraphs, whether we're playing by thread or notes. I'm generally flexible with post lengths, but would highly prefer more then a few sentences per response.

- Someone who is fine with my roleplay being on the short term side of things even if theirs is a longer term roleplay. This includes a willingness toward me asking for another short term roleplay in exchange for continuing to write yours after my first has ended. This doesn't pertain to if I finish mine first and yours has a few responses left to wrap itself up. This is more so for if mine is done within a page or two and yours will likely be going on indefinitely for several more pages of responses. I'm similarly willing to do the same for you if yours finishes first and mine is looking to keep going for a while. Basically, I just want to try and keep stuff fair on our give and take of writing time.

That should cover the basics of what I'm seeking out for doubling. Below I'll list the fandoms I'm familiar with/lean toward playing for those looking for canon play. If you're seeking out something for your roleplay that isn't listed below, feel free to mention it when messaging and I'll see if it's something I'm familiar with enough to where I think I can do a solid job writing within that setting for you.

Prey
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
Wednesday
Squid Game
Marvel Cinematic Universe
DC Cinematic Universe

Demon Slayer
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Komi Can't Communicate
Spy x Family
One Piece
Chainsaw Man
My Hero Academia
Frieren

Arcane
Helluva Boss
Hazbin Hotel
Hotel Transylvania
Invincible
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
X-Men '97

Super Mario Bros
The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild / Tears Of The Kingdom
Nier Automata
Metal Gear Solid
Helltaker

Now for some of the kinks/rough idea cravings that I'm seeking out, along with a listing of stuff that I won't be asking you for on my end.

Yes/Cravings (negotiable on what to include, but expect a few of these to at least be asked for depending on the roleplay idea)
Femdom
Dirty Talk
Degredation
Begging
Excessive Cum
Interracial
Raceplay
Powerbottoms
Cock Teasing
Edging
Orgasm Control/Denial
Multiple Orgasms
Cum Milking
Ballbusting
Monster Girls
Monsters x Beautiful Women
Futa x Male
Age Differences
Ugly Bastards
Tentacles On Male
Orientation Play (either with femboys and masculine males or yuri pairings)
Outercourse
Pegging
Stealth Sex
Disinterested Sex
Sex Toys
Heat
Natural Musk

No's (I'm willing to play these for you in your roleplay if desired, but will not be asking for them in mine, so there's no need to worry about them being involved in either of our games unless it's something you're craving)
Scat
Heavy Blood
Vore
Vomit
Sexual Piercings
Non-Sexual Pain

Basically several references for potential characters that I'd like to play opposite of for a roleplay. Would love to find someone up for doing an RP as one of the below, but also open to other references that you prefer and think may be to my liking.

Cock Teasing Nun (can be played as a regular nun or a holy warrior)

Futanari Goth Girls

Glasses Wearing Goth / Emo Nerd

Skinny Size Queen

Disinterested Partner

NEET Futanari

Stuck Up Empress

Stacked Asian Teenager

Elven Warrior

Deadly Teen Hitchhiker (the RP wouldn't have to include any actual blood despite the last couple of images showing some)

Goblin Girl

Kraken Monster Girl

Curvy Bookworm

Princess and Futanari Centaur (looking to play the centaur for this pairing, which can be made male or even swapped for a different monster if preferred)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom