Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any A Pirate’s Life for Me!

BigBadFuta

Best Cuddles this Side of Mississippi
Hello, and welcome to my thread! I’ll be putting a few different styles of ideas down below, but feel free to mix & match if something catches your eye! I’m more than open to other ideas as well.

I have been watching a fair amount of One Piece lately (I’m in Impel Down) and would love to do an rp about it. We can discuss what form this story will take, but here are the things I want:

- Different Islands, each with different kinds of animals, cultures, etc. We can work together to come up with ideas, and can make them as NSFW as you’d like! Stuff like an Amazon island, maybe one where everyone is a dryad, large tree farms, etc.

- A crew! No good pirate ship is complete without a crew! This can be as few as 4 people or much greater, depending on how specific we want to be and how many characters you feel comfortable playing.

- Devil fruits! We can use existing ones or come up with our own.

No good pirate adventure is complete without some crazy treasure, and I happen to have the map! We’ll gather a crew, set sail, encounter difficulties along the way, and maybe even find what we are searching for! All while having some fun along the way of course. We can discuss what form this story will take, but here are the things I want:

- A crew! No good pirate ship is complete without a crew! This can be as few as 4 people or much greater, depending on how specific we want to be and how many characters you feel comfortable playing.

- Magic! This can be specific to Magic items, or include wizards, magical creatures, or even curses! Closer to Pirates of the Caribbean, or pirate themed D&D!

Back
Top Bottom