Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Monster Romance! [Teratophilia] [LongTerm/ShortTerm]

LonePoet

Pen on Paper Action
Welcome to Poet's miniseries!
Edition: Monster

What I am seeking:

[Status: Open]

This thread will be for scenes thay involve all sorts of fantasy monsters. It can range from more monstrous characters to full teratophilia. It will all be up to the preferences of my partner and I would very much like to play multiple types of unique monsters.

This will be for those who want drawn out plots involving the more bizarre of romances, or for those seeking a plot heavy/smut heavy; although all scenes will need some semblance of a story without breaking world logic.

I'm looking for romance and this is not a non-con thread. Can have heavy themes of dub-con, be complete con, or ranges of both.

The Monsters:

I will give art claims for any Monster that I introduce into the scene, but it is very important to me I gain an understanding of what sort of monsters you want and what kinds you would dislike. We can discuss OOC of your preferences or any sort of formula that will guarantee your favorite kind of Monster or your money back!

When we say Monster we are meaning just about any kind. They can be sinister, killing machines, ambiguous gender, and downright horrifying. The catch is that your character has a soft spot for such beasts, or quickly gains an acquired taste for them.

Now I'm sure we all love our sexy monsters (especially if you clicked on this thread). So believe me, they are very much on the table. But from a story-telling angle I would very much crave a more gritty worldbuiling with more scary looking monsters people wouldn't typically call sexy. This would really highlight the ability in YC to have compassion for anyone and look beyond looks. That is where things would really get interesting. (If that intrigues you please PM right away.)

The Plots:

Brainstorming is awesome! If you have ideas I would love to hear then.

Genres can range from horror, high fantasy, RPG, dark fantasy, action, adventure, mystery, and more!

I am open to shorter term scenes if you have a particular itch to scratch but short term does not mean 100% smut even if it's a large part of it.

I am definitely looking for a long term scene to create! I have a few models down below for you to browse.

New Neighbors
YC buys a new house online and the price was a steal! Only to arrive with all her things and discover that the photos definitely looked nicer than the real deal. It looks downright haunted with scraggly dead trees populating the misty forest surrounding. And as she finds out she has new neighbors that go bump in the night.

Slayer of Monsters
Think of a monster slaying RPG where "flirt" is a button you can press.

YC is a renowned (or develops into someone who's known) as a monster slayer, going from town to town in a medieval/high fantasy world in order to keep the people safe. This scene can have action and as much or little as you want. But one thing for sure is that she has more luck seducing the monsters instead of slaying them in order to get them to leave.

The Dark Witch
In a morally gray or dark plot, YC is a witch who inhabits the forests. Having a disdain for humans even though she is one, finding more humanity in monsters as she sees the monstrous nature of humanity. She finds her pleasure in dating monsters since she can sympathize with them better, being judged on appearances by humans just like is done to herself.

Slay humans. Fuck monsters. What could be better?

Kinks:

Now into the nitty gritty of the do's and don't's of the scene. I have my own preferences so please respect them. But please let me know your own preferences so I may respect them too. If something is not on the list just ask, you can't tell me anything I haven't been asked for before, haha.

YesMaybeNo
Flirting
Seduction
Foreplay
Kissing
Heavy makeout
Dominance
Vaginal
Anal
Soft dom
Rough dom
Con
Dubcon
Licking
Hickies
Love bites
Clothed sex
Unclothed sex
Oral (Receiving/giving)
Exhibition/public
Threesome+
Monster Dicks
Monster Cum
Feral
Tentacles
Tailsex
Size difference
Female Monsters
Male Monsters
Ambiguous Monsters
Hair pulling
Light bondage
Bite marks
Scratches
Light blood
Rape/Non-con
Abuse
Vomit
Scat
Watersports
Torture
Heavy blood
Lactation
Heavy bondage
BDSM
Slapping
Full Vore
Mini/Macro
Swallowing
Bestiality
Snuff
Torture
Gore(non-action related)

Q&A:

Do you know the lore of...

No, I likely will not. If you have an idea you can explain and I can try my best.

Can you GM/DM?
It would be very cool creating unique system play elements into the story. But I am not a professional GM/DM so don't expect me to know it all. Ask and explain, and then I can provide.

I have this craving for a non-con...
No.

But I-...
No.

But what if she's into it?
That's called dub-con and yes we can do that.

If this is up your alley you can send a PM and we can chat!

For further preferences see my main thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom