Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Might be leaving soon.

TangerineAly

Planetoid
So, apparently, I'm not allowed to say this in my profile, so I'll say it here. If the mods have a problem with it, know that it was one of you who told me to put it in journal.

I haven't made a concrete decision yet. I'm still open to accepting new RP partners at the moment, but I'm just putting this out here so it doesn't come across as too sudden or surprising for anyone. In short, I'm thinking of leaving.

I'm sick of people on this site constantly ghosting me right as I'm getting invested and excited in an RP. And what is particularly frustrating about it all is that they never indicate in any way that there is a problem. From my perspective, we're both having a fun time together, and then...poof. What is with that? Are basic manners truly so lost on some people? Do they just turn their back on someone they're having a conversation with and walk off? It's gross.

I'm really tired of it. It makes me not want to even bother making RTs anymore. People don't understand how draining it can be. But whatever. I'm just letting you know how I'm feeling. If I do decide to go through with leaving, I'll likely post here again.

So if you follow me, you might want to keep an eye on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom