Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Curio Labyrinth of Fandoms [OCxOC, Double-ups, harems, love triangles]

loosegoose

Moon
1712164459837.png

FANDOMS: Pokemon, FFXV, FFVII, Dragon Age, Witch, Winx Club, Total Drama Island, Welcome Home, and Something's Wrong with Sunny Day Jack

Hi there!

My name is Shiro, and I'm looking for someone who's just as self-indulgent and passionate as I am for role play. I want someone who enjoys large amounts of men who want to romance our characters and can play upwards of 20 characters, as I will be doing the same.

Info about me ~ I am a 22-year-old woman (she/her) who lives in EST. I am at university and working, so my responses will vary. However, I try to respond when possible, as role-playing is my hobby.

Rule #1. You must be 18 or older! I am not role-playing with children.

Rule #2. Please be able to respond multiple times a week. Nothing kills my vibe more than waiting for a response every two weeks. I understand we have lives outside the internet, but I'm more likely to forget and become disinterested in the role play as time passes.

Rule #3. Ladies, gents, non-binary folks: there will be some double-up role plays if I haven't made that clear yet!

Rule #4. I am a semi-literate to advanced literate role play. BUT don't force yourself to write more than is necessary. I'd rather have quality over quantity. I'm fine as long as I have something to work with. Now, onto the fun ~

Monster Encyclopedia | Fantasy | Monster Girls and Boys | Threesomes | Reverse Harem [inspired by the Monster Girl Encyclopedia by Kenkou Cross]

In the world of Gaia, humans coexist with monsters: angels, demons, beastmen, lamia, elves, and more. Humans are the most abundant and prosperous species. However, they also disrespect the space and rights of other species because they take territories. Because of their invasion, monster numbers are dwindling and becoming aggressive toward humans.

Centuries later, humans have established democracies, kingdoms, governments, cities, and villages and crossed the sea to settle on more continents. MC and YC are interested in the legends and stories of these monsters that once roamed the land. They’re considered extinct or myths: only oral stories are left of the creatures. They’re recounted as wicked beasts that enslaved humans and pillaged villages.

MC and YC are interested in recovering, encountering the monsters, and documenting their cultures because they have proof they still exist. After publishing their evidence, the Church of Gaia persecutes them and plans to execute them because they challenge the church's established beliefs. So, MC and YC escape and set out to find these monsters to study and spread their stories for future generations to hear.

1712165047558.png

Pokémon: Gotta Save Em’ All | Adventure | Science Fiction | Mystery | [inspired by the anime Monster Musume and the artist Kinkymation]

Set around the time Professor Oak is a young boy, science is still a virgin field. Techniques are being perfected, strategies are being taught, and things are still being delved into. Genetics is one of the newer subjects. It deals with the DNA and genome of Pokémon and how they’re interrelated. YC and MC are junior scientists who recently graduated from Castelia University, and they work in the same laboratory.

Also, recently, there has been a virus that has broken out among Pokémon that only affects them. It’s turning them into half-human hybrids with traits of both their former self and a human. For example, an Eevee has a human body, but it has Eevee ears a tail, and their limbs are furred, and it still retain their powers. The virus's origin is unknown and scientists predict Pokémon could go extinct at the rate its spreading.

As junior scientists, YC and MC are ordered to study all Pokémon and their alternative forms, collect their genetic information, and be the saviors of all Pokémkn-kind. They’d be praised for their accomplishments and go down in history. It’s simple, right? They’ll just have to have sex to collect their egg/sperm…

1712165409628.png

Unlikely Heroes: Eos and Gaia | Crossover | Fantasy | Double-ups | Isekai | Polyamory | Gang Bangs | Threesomes [inspired by the fanfiction A Wolf Among Chocobros by RikuKingdomHearts3]

Noctis and his entourage leave Insomnia to marry his fiancée, Lunafreya Nox Fleuret. As prince of Insomnia, it’s his duty to unite the two nations under a peace treaty. However, on their journey to Tenebrae, Noctis enjoys his pastime of fishing. Then, something seems to fall from the sky and get hooked onto Noctis’s line. It was no fish but a man. He’s just as confused as Noctis and company but he introduces himself as Cloud Strife. Cloud decides to travel with them until he can get back onto his feet. It becomes apparent he is not in his world anymore.

OC is also not from Eos. They’re from Earth and live a normal life. One night, they’re coming from the convenience store, and without looking where they’re going, they’re hit by a semi. They wake up with no memory in the world of Eos. They’re witnessed falling from the sky, similar to Cloud. The Gods have something planned for Noctis. But why drop these people from the sky?

1712165549767.png

Pokemon Journey | Adventure | Drama | Fantasy | Romance | OCxOC

The world's governments have recently changed the trainer age from 10 to 18. Children are not allowed to go on journeys because it’s been proven to be extremely dangerous. As fresh 18-year-olds, MC and YC decide to devote their lives to journeying around the Pokemon world and visit every region to experience what life has to offer. They’ll take down evil organizations, deal with upset legendaries, defeat gym leaders and participate in contests, catch Pokemon and form bonds with them, and perhaps fall in love with each other.

1712165495679.png

New Love | Heartbreak | Drama | Romance | Fantasy | Angst | Dragon Age Universe | OCxOC | [inspired by the fanfiction T’s Uncrossed I’s Undotted by jenny_of_oldstones]

YC and Cassandra Pentaghast were in a relationship. Things were perfect: a mage and a Seeker, an elf and a human. Somehow, they were able to make things work. However, after dropping into the Fade at Adamant, the Nightmare demon revealed something about Cassandra that shook the Inquisitor, his lover. She would have made them tranquil before knowing if they would help them close the Breach. That night, the Inquisitor breaks things off with Cassandra.

MC is part of the Inquisition. She’s the Inquisition’s kennel master and a mage. MC and YC start to get close after the events of Adamant, YC finds comfort in MC. She’s nothing like Cassandra. She’s not brash, bold, or tough instead, she’s wise, motherly, and reserved. Will YC allow themself to fall in love again with MC?

1712165591423.png

True Love | Polyamory | Fantasy | Angst | Drama | Romance | Slow Burn | Adventure | Double-ups | [inspired by True Freedom and True Peace by NBsan]

Iorveth wakes up on a ship sailing west to a land called Thedas. While trying to find a way back home, he meets another elf who seems all too pleased to be in slavery, Fenris. The two of them end up working together after Iorveth tries to free Fenris, and they slowly start to form a friendship and, eventually, a romance. Along the way, they meet OC, who decides to help them out.

1712165709842.png

Winx Adventure | Fantasy | Magical Girl | Romance | Action | Adventure | OCxOC or Double-ups

YC and MC are in their first years at Alfea College for fairies. They’re roommates with five other girls. Unknown to them, they’re about to make the closest friends of their lives, but they’re also going to expand the grandest adventure, romance, and danger.

1712165734085.png
Total Drama Island | Comedy | Reality TV Spoof | Romance | OCxOC or Double-Ups

Our characters are contestants for the reality TV show Total Drama Island. They’re two fan favorites, so they appear every season.

1712166297706.png

Something’s Wrong with Sunny Day Jack and Welcome Home | Romance | Supernatural | Possession by two ghosts | Horror | Yandere themes | Double-ups

YC (your character) loves the occult. They go to thrift stores to try and find haunted items. When finding a VHS, they’re intrigued by it and buy it. After watching it, they’re possessed by a friendly, clown-like entity called Sunny Day Jack.

They’re also part of a monthly newsletter about an old '70s show that people have no memory of airing. They receive merch about it, and one month later, an old, grimy VHS is delivered to them. Ever the curious cat, they watch the VHS and become possessed again by a spirit and host of the show named Wally Darling.

1712166340447.png

Back
Top Bottom