Mx Female Dubcon, Noncon, and Forced Orgasms

I feel like the title really says it all...I want to make you cum. I want to blackmail, threaten, or otherwise control you into giving yourself an orgasm, or letting me give you one. One particular caveat, I'm not especially interested in being violent, unless that's something you tell my character will make you cum harder or faster. I guess I have a bit of an obsession with orgasms; seeing a woman at her most vulnerable, seeing the confusion as she realizes she might like what's happening. If this sounds like something you'd like, please send me a message and let's discuss things further.

I have a few ideas for this request, but I'm always open to hear your thoughts, kinks, and desires and work to build something we can both enjoy. Although being coercive or downright forceful would generally be the start of the relationship, I could enjoy a long term roleplay as your character learns how much more she likes being toyed with and given no choice in her pleasure.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please send me one of those little red envelopes so we can discuss other kinks, the setting and characters we enjoy, and put together a nice RP.

Back
Top Bottom