Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Looking for a Good Time!

caffieneaddict

Meteorite
As the title says!

This post will be a work in progress so bear with me as it updates and changes over time.

Some genres that I love are fantasy and romance. So that is where must of my ideas and pairings will come from.

At the moment, I do not have a set plot in mind, but willing to build off a couple pairings and ideas below:

--- Pairings:
Vampire x Human
Bodyguard x Protected
Knight x Princess
Witch x Witch Hunter
Viking x Captured
Mentor x Mentee
(most of these can be mix matched if we wanted!)

---- Canon Pairings:
Nanami x OC
Astarian x OC
Halsin x OC

--- CRAVINGS:
1. The Forbidden Touch

As part of the King's harem, she was untouchable, but that did not mean that there was not a reward for being the one to take her purity. The king was not ready for her, but that did not mean that he would have others taking what was his. You are assigned to keep her safe and keep everyone else at arms length, but can you keep the shared draw between the two of you at bay or will you cave to your baser needs? Sneaking off, stealing kisses, keep quiet and so much more.

(We could go a lot of different directions here, so open to dig deeper into the plot.)

2. Something like this picture:

---Fandoms I Enjoy:
Witcher
Star Wars
RDR
Fallout
Criminal Minds
Baldurs Gate
Neir
The Apothecary Diaries
JJK

----Things I will NOT roleplay:
Incest or scat.
I am very open about what I will and will not roleplay, so if you have an idea, you are more than free to ask.

--- Where to RP:
Preferably here in messages, but I am open to roleplaying through discord if we are enjoying the RP that much or to pursue an OOC friendship to plot and plan. I am picky about using discord simply because I've been burned before.

As I said, hang tight while I wait to be able to update and make this post more attractive in the coming week. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom