Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Player Wanted for a Smutty Sci-Fi Western! Can Gm, Will Travel

LadyA

Moon
Hiya!!!
My name is Ali! I'm a nerdy, kinky, creative 20 year old transgirl and I have a very specific niche I need to fill.
A couple of days ago, I was watching Star Trek- specifically the Western holodeck episode where everyone's favorite Klingon becomes a sheriff. There was this recurring character, a barmaid, whom he saves in a fight and she offers him a night of… romance. One wasted on him as a Klingon, but one which ignited a literary lusty spark in me long buried- I love a traditional genre fiction setting where the hero is rewarded sex for the completion of missions, tasks, or protection.
Beyond that, I adore the western, and think it gives a lot of open ended opportunities for roleplay. Specifically, I love a sci-fi western world- one of my favorite niches in genre fiction.

My idea is a desert planet who 80 years ago fought off the occupying alien forces, thus establishing itself as an independent entity.
However, in the night, almost all the alien technology, weapons, and transport was destroyed or relocated, leaving most inhabitants of the planet land locked and vulnerable.
The result is gangs who seek to acquire these powerful tools and use it to create a ruthless rule over the weaker people around them.
In this world, only lone wanderers can save the common man- but what mysteries still lie on this desolate planet?

I'm very open minded kink wise and would love to modify this story to fit your preferred kinks. OFF THE TABLE are kinks including- scat, gore, torture, or ageplay. Anything else, feel free to discuss and we can try and work it in. I'm hoping for maybe a 50/50 of smut and story, but just let me know if you'd prefer more smut to story or vice versa and something can be arranged.

I was looking to GM this roleplay, but if you'd prefer a more traditional 1x1 rp just let me know. If you have a story or idea in line with the themes of this story, let me know! I might wanna play!

Thank you so much for reading!! I hope to find some likeminded individuals!

Back
Top Bottom